New Perez Post

sallyh

I admire them, because they kept the show going in spite of the fall. And Cherisse is really good. Do you have any idea of how difficult it is to catch up when the rest of the musical instruments are already playing a song and you have to join in later? But she did it. Of course, Cherisse could at least hide behind the drums, whereas Mika was the center of attention. But he kept on singing! Man, those are gutts. That's what I call a professional. :punk:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O! Perez (and youtube) help him spread his mess-up....

He should be embarrassed!

Coz over 8m ppl are reading this.......

Don'think its a mess-up! the mess-up wld have been if they stopped the concert!

(btw. he has mentioned some incident in Manumission-his first ever gig - he fell, and the lights went off and such - and they've still carried on singing the Proclaimers:biggrin2: so it implies a huuuge professionalism from the very start!)

I hope M and lovely Cherisse are both oK.

651c%26.src=ph%26.view=t

No one can stop his hype!

I donno what happened but he lost one of the sticks when he fell over Cherisse (Poor thing!). He was using only one stick (see photo - I try to attach a large photo. Sorry I don't know how to do that) . Actually the stage is fairly small. Maybe too small for the big guy, lol!

BTW, I tried that kimono we made before giving it to him (HA HA HA), believe me it was BIG. I have never, never seen a HUGE kimono like this

My husband, who actually saw Mika gig for the first time, was in a total shock :shocked: to see him JUMPING and HOPPING around the small stage. 'How does he sing SO LOUD and jump around? The guy must have a BIG HEART!' Yes, he has a big heart for everyone:mf_lustslow:

Funny thing is...my friend secretly smelled his hair :biggrin2: when she met him (you see he is so tall and had to bend over to sign), and surpirisingly he was not stinky at all, she said, ha ha ha.

Don'think its a mess-up! the mess-up wld have been if they stopped the concert!

(btw. he has mentioned some incident in Manumission-his first ever gig - he fell, and the lights went off and such - and they've still carried on singing the Proclaimers:biggrin2: so it implies a huuuge professionalism from the very start!)

But he almost kill Cherisse...that's not a good thing:biggrin2:

yeah i agree with his professionalism:thumb_yello:

I admire them, because they kept the show going in spite of the fall. And Cherisse is really good. Do you have any idea of how difficult it is to catch up when the rest of the musical instruments are already playing a song and you have to join in later? But she did it. Of course, Cherisse could at least hide behind the drums, whereas Mika was the center of attention. But he kept on singing! Man, those are gutts. That's what I call a professional. :punk:

That's exactly what I was about to say! I think I admire Mika and his crew even more now. :punk:

The way Mika just jumps up (a little too enthusiastically!) and carries straight on with it reminds me so much of when you trip over in the street, in front of a load of strangers, and it's SO embarassing but you just carry on walking as if nothing has happened and you just know everyone is looking at you and dying to laugh....and you want the ground to open and swallow you up...

:naughty:

The way Mika just jumps up (a little too enthusiastically!) and carries straight on with it reminds me so much of when you trip over in the street, in front of a load of strangers, and it's SO embarassing but you just carry on walking as if nothing has happened and you just know everyone is looking at you and dying to laugh....and you want the ground to open and swallow you up...

:naughty:

I know that feeling all too well.:naughty:

Heheh, Im the one who send the email to Perez :thumb_yello: LOL

Hahaha that is what you think!!

I may not be fast at posting my footage of the incident, due to flying to Australia the next day and being in a conference all week, but the important jobs got done.:bleh:

And now, the girl whose video got posted is the one with all the nasty Perez Mika-haters comments, she got over 57,000 hits...and mine when it goes up will just have sweet concerned MFC fans...maybe only 10 of us....:naughty:

Sorry, please excuse the question: Have you played drums before?

I ask because in this band I was a part of, the drummer always based his tempo on the bassist. So, the bassist would play first, then the drummer. To me, this means that it wasn't that hard to catch on the one, and so, I'm sure Cherisse had to problem. It's not like everyone had to play according to the drummer, but the other way around.

Not meaning to steal glory from Cherisse, of course, but her being such an excellent drummer it's only to be expected that she manage to get back in and rock out.

Both of them are professionals for continuing the song and not stopping (even though, technically they did for a bit).