Mika Interview in TV Hits - July 2007

Becky

Aw... Such a sweet interview. :blush-anim-cl:

I would love to have a huge picnic in the park with Mika and a labradoodle. :naughty:

I spent all last week and most of the week before lazing around in parks in London....WHY did I not chose the parks that Mika was apparently in? :thumbdown:

Can he be cuter and funnier? :roftl: That was really funny to read. I think the thing he said about sandcastle was borderline OCD but it's Mika and I love him for who he is :wub2:

it's true though...cause u have to have the perfect texture if u want it to stand/last...and if it's too wet then it's also too close to the water and some huge wave will come and destroy it lol..it's also very sloppy...and too dry well can't really do anything with it...i love mika and his OCD lol! bless!

I spent all last week and most of the week before lazing around in parks in London....WHY did I not chose the parks that Mika was apparently in? :thumbdown:

:blink: I was also wondering about that though I usually go to the park near my flat. Maybe once my dog, when he is in london, he can help us by sniffing stuff at M&S! do they accept vivid and energetic dogs ? or guide dog only?

yeah, treating a dog right is definitely more rewarding !!!! that's what I kept telling people but they just laughed at me !!

yeah, treating a dog right is definitely more rewarding !!!! that's what I kept telling people but they just laughed at me !!

glad to have someone who thinks like me too. ppl look at me weird too and say i'm crazy...putting animals first lol.

Thank you love for typing that up, a cute interview and fitting for this time of year. :thumb_yello:

Can he be cuter and funnier? :roftl: That was really funny to read. I think the thing he said about sandcastle was borderline OCD but it's Mika and I love him for who he is :wub2:

Oh that is far from OCD. That's like saying a cook has OCD if she's making a banana smoothie but there are only strawberries. Not the same. :wink2:

fantastic! i spent ages looking at magazines and i CANT believe i missed this. Shame about all the mud fiasco though, that sounds awful, but he seemed happy and chirpy in this interview, it's not the same as "where are you from", "whats grace kelly about" etc. i much prefer these interviews because i never know what he's going to say. especially about the whole shark/tyre thing, that was hilarious rofl!

Agree with you Caz :biggrin2:

These random interviews of Mika's are always priceless and laugh out loud funny; this is a classic! Thanks for posting.

He can come camping with me anytime as I love absolute silence after 10pm too...I'm such a raver:naughty: ..there are plenty of quiet things to do in a tent though you know.

:mf_rosetinted:

Hah, hilarious and loveable

Apart from that: 'I will be going to most of the festivals in the world as I am performing at them.' - Not so hilarious.

But thanks a lot (also on behalf of the visual thinkers' club) , Mr. Ringmaster for the description on the fake shark incident. I would have paid to see that...:mf_rosetinted:

glad to have someone who thinks like me too. ppl look at me weird too and say i'm crazy...putting animals first lol.

yes, only doggies first :bleh: all they want to be is just part of your world and make you happy, not like human beings who can never stop picking at each other

I used to have 2 hamsters, they are silly . And they bred......u know what, the female one ate one of her baby hamsters ! It was my nightmare when I was still in high school

hahaha...labradoodle! it wouldhave his hair. they wouldlook like brothers,and he'd get arrested for cruelty to his brother!

it could be.......:roftl: :roftl: so freakin funny

a choco labrador X a white standard poodle maybe