Mika Interview in TV Hits - July 2007

Becky

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!!

Love the shark/fish & speedos part:lmao::lmao::lmao:

But.....

:shocked: driving:shocked: he said driving?????? thought he didn't have his driving licence!!!!!:blink:

Sorry with all that I forgot to thank you!!! :yay:

At first I thought his dyslexia meant he couldn't drive, so I was confused when he said in My Life in 2 Minutes that he drove...... then I thought well you're not reading an IBM card it's just some colors and signs. But then again him driving is a weird thought cause what if you do get confused while you're driving. Plus I thought people in London would do a lot more walking/taking buses and stuff than driving.

I am sure he will find someone who is willing to drive him around. :naughty:

Me, me, me!!

I'll do it. I'd drive him wherever he likes (er..not London though..that's scary..as long as it's around my home town :roftl: ) and then we'd pull over for a while and get the sudoku out to relax a bit.

:biggrin2:

Aww, lovely, thank you for posting!

I had a perfect day last summer that was basically what he said... a lazy picnic with friends in Central Park, doing nothing for the rest of the afternoon, and then dinner and drinks (though since this was NY, it was a club not a pub... and we did go dancing).

Seems like this interview took place a few months ago though, haha, what with Mika's statement about making all the festivals.

And ah yes, the driving dilemma. Did he ever say somewhere he didn't have a driving license? Or where did we get that info? This is another one of those things that he seems to contradict himself on. Like the "I hate fish but spend a lot of time in oceans surfing" thing, haha. Though I guess you can hate fish but not enough to stop from going in the water. I don't like beaches at all and yet I still go to them sometimes and once I'm there I may even enjoy myself. :bleh:

--Jack

Aww, lovely, thank you for posting!

I had a perfect day last summer that was basically what he said... a lazy picnic with friends in Central Park, doing nothing for the rest of the afternoon, and then dinner and drinks (though since this was NY, it was a club not a pub... and we did go dancing).

Seems like this interview took place a few months ago though, haha, what with Mika's statement about making all the festivals.

And ah yes, the driving dilemma. Did he ever say somewhere he didn't have a driving license? Or where did we get that info? This is another one of those things that he seems to contradict himself on. Like the "I hate fish but spend a lot of time in oceans surfing" thing, haha. Though I guess you can hate fish but not enough to stop from going in the water. I don't like beaches at all and yet I still go to them sometimes and once I'm there I may even enjoy myself. :bleh:

--Jack

When he says "driving" he means "getting driven." I heard form the man himself that he can't drive.

When he says "driving" he means "getting driven." I heard form the man himself that he can't drive.

Ah, that's why the friend then. I generally think so too, but sometimes I wonder... he doesn't always like to tell the whole truth you know. :naughty:

--Jack

P.S. I remember! You had a whole conversation with him, it was quite funny!

Ah, that's why the friend then. I generally think so too, but sometimes I wonder... he doesn't always like to tell the whole truth you know. :naughty:

--Jack

Yeah, he tends to omit a few tiny details....... :fisch:

Fmbm, you talked to him? :shocked: How was that?

--Jack

Hahaha funny stories with FmBm *remembers*

DOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

(even tho' he might be just making thins up again:bleh: )

...and my all-time dream of an idiot - a jeep and a dog and going to the mountains for the weekend

:roftl: What a funny interview! I love this kind of q's cuz you really get to know a person

My favorite bit was the shark part, he couldn't hang out with my father tho: everytime we go to the beach he swings where is really crowd and starts to yell shark! shark! so everyone freaks out and he laughs and then we get nasty looks for the restof the day:naughty:

HAHAHA! That was a wonderful interview! Though I don't really know if the shark part is true: Mika likes to make stories up. Anyway, it made me laugh hard hahah. Oh, and now we know he doesn't wear speedos (I don't like them, but I don't think his giving 'information' away would be a problem with me either :naughty:).

Thanks for posting!!!!!

I LOVE the interviews with random questions in it. It's not the same old thing over and over again, (like why did you write Grace Kelly? etc.) I feel that we get to see more of his personality shine through when it's random questions.

I would love to see more interviews with random questions in the future. :thumb_yello: