Mika Interview in TV Hits - July 2007

Becky

:naughty: The shark/tyre thing is so funny but I know where he's coming from...

I was swimming in the sea in Portugal last week and there was SO much seaweed in there..yuck. Every time a bit touched my leg I ws convinced I was being attacked by a jellyfish.

This must have happened hundreds of times but every single time, my first thought was, "OH MY GOD A JELLYFISH"...doh, no just seaweed again..

The power of the mind!!:naughty: It's just our primeval brains looking out for us!

I would drive him any where anytime.

I'm with him on the M&S front, I like their sandwiches and salads, just open and eat, can't beat it. Although Sainsburys are a close 2nd.

Picnics in the park are definitely way better than the beach, no sand getting everywhere, still keep finding sand from Weston after 2 weeks.

As for the festivals, it is nice to find a quiet spot away from the crazyness sometimes. At Glastonbury it seemed to go on all night, until there was a lull about 3.30-4.00 in the morning, when everybody seemed to be asleep.

As for the Speedos v shorts don't you think it's nice to have some mystery.

Great interview.

"Shorts definitely, too much information with Speedos! [Laughs]":roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG, he´s such a funny person.

Love his answers:biggrin2:

And the shark/tyre story as well!:naughty:

Thanks for posting!!!

What a cute interview. I felt all warm inside because they were talking about summer. Its nice to know Mika likes his quiet time because thats when you know yo u can appreciate something,when its quiet.

Gosh, guys and their incitations. That terrible! but i bet Mika is good at rugby. i'd play him.

233.JPG

:wub2:

OMM OMM how cute (not normally my type of dog but now I won't be able to see one without thinking of MIKA :wub2::wub2:

Come VS get to work....entice our labradoodle (named Alice too of course) lol over to his room :thumb_yello:

Thanx for posting the interview, it was so much fun to read, I had a huge grin on my face nearly as big as Mika's while reading it. I even think it's funny if he makes story's up just for sheer devilment :naughty::naughty: shows he has a naughty streak when he gets bored.

He would be such a great daddy, making sandcastles that work, my hubby used to make huge moats near the shore and put the kids in the middle and they had so much fun waiting for the sea to demolish it while their dad tried to fight against the sea...ahh happy memories :biggrin2:

Hey Yup do you think his speedo's comment is due to him reading your "evidence" thread? :blink::naughty:

Thanx for posting the interview, it was so much fun to read, I had a huge grin on my face nearly as big as Mika's while reading it. I even think it's funny if he makes story's up just for sheer devilment :naughty::naughty: shows he has a naughty streak when he gets bored.

He would be such a great daddy, making sandcastles that work, my hubby used to make huge moats near the shore and put the kids in the middle and they had so much fun waiting for the sea to demolish it while their dad tried to fight against the sea...ahh happy memories :biggrin2:

Hey Yup do you think his speedo's comment is due to him reading your "evidence" thread? :blink::naughty:

He would make a fabulous Dad, you're quite right. The best Dads are still kids at heart.

Omg i'm at work right now reading this and my coworker took a video of me reading this (i didnt notice her).... i just watched it and i have this dreamy look on my eyes as i rested my head on my hand reading this, smiling and totally inlove :mf_lustslow:

ah mika is adorably like me it's a bit scary

the initiation which involved me lying on the floor in the mud with everyone putting one foot on my back and I had to stay for 15 minutes. I couldn't breathe, I had it going up my nose.

I'm so glad I've never played rugby...

Thanks for posting :D

TH: Are you going to any festivals this summer?

M: I will be going to most of the festivals in the world as I am performing at them.

OK, that's a lie.:biggrin2: He's NOT going to any of the festivals, because he's canceling all of them.:boxed:

Wow I got a front post:blush-anim-cl: Um, someone said before about when the interview was? Well it's UK TV Hits Magazine August 2007. So the interview was probably taken late june/early july.

I forgot all the other questions about it:naughty: