• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

I hope Mika will become more and more famous in Japan !!

By the way, I wish I could have gone to the karaoke so much :crybaby:

You all seem to have had a GREAT time :biggrin2:

Too bad you couldn't make it, Haru! Yes, we DID have great fun!!:biggrin2: You should definitely come next time.

Hello,everyone!Hajimema****e!!よろしくお願いします~!

I am Noric and Japanese,didnt know that japanese thread is going here!!

By the way,about lollipop boy at Fuji rock!

I was there at front but didnt notice that was a boy:shocked:

I thought they were both girls!!

and at the time MIKA was screaming boo! at the lollipop girl, i was right front him,so kinda sure that was a girl!

but you never know! some boys look even more girly than girls!HAHA!

and MIKA dived into the crowd!

he didnt actually dive into,he came down from the stage to the crowd but his mic was too short:biggrin2: and he couldnt go any further!

he was so amazing at fuji! we were just dancing and jumping around from the begining to the end! and i think mika and band member were so impresed by the audience!because we all went so crazy:punk: :punk: :punk:

hope he will come back asap!!!!

Hello,everyone!Hajimema****e!!よろしくお願いします~!

I am Noric and Japanese,didnt know that japanese thread is going here!!

By the way,about lollipop boy at Fuji rock!

I was there at front but didnt notice that was a boy:shocked:

I thought they were both girls!!

and at the time MIKA was screaming boo! at the lollipop girl, i was right front him,so kinda sure that was a girl!

but you never know! some boys look even more girly than girls!HAHA!

and MIKA dived into the crowd!

he didnt actually dive into,he came down from the stage to the crowd but his mic was too short:biggrin2: and he couldnt go any further!

he was so amazing at fuji! we were just dancing and jumping around from the begining to the end! and i think mika and band member were so impresed by the audience!because we all went so crazy:punk: :punk: :punk:

hope he will come back asap!!!!

こんにちは!

ここは書き込み少なくてすぐに行方不明になってしまうんです。

よく発見できましたね~

ロリポップはガールだったんですか?

男の子だったと噂がたつほど男らしかったんでしょうか??謎です…

そうなるとなんでそのロリポップを見たMIKAが大爆笑したのかも謎です…

真相が知りたい…

フジロックレポートを書いてくれたmixiのコミュの方の話によると、

>向かって右手側の「女の子」は「男の子」でした。女装ね。

>二丁目に居そうな感じに仕上がっていたので、思わず笑ってしまったのでしょう。

とのこと。フジロックの音源を聞いても、確かに激しく吹き出してますよね~。

MTVが放送したフジロックのMIKAのLOVE TODAY、見ました?

脱いでますね~。お尻、出ちゃいそうで、ヒヤヒヤします・・・(mixiのメンバーがアップしてくれました♪)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pk9r44sano

それと、リキッドの映像。(ちょっと前にアップしました♪)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLkxWHt0UM8

PS このトピ、すぐに消えちゃいますが、時々復活させるべく、コメントしていきましょう♪

MTVの映像ありがとうございます。

Fujiで脱いだ後に曲終わったらすぐに着なおしたのがかなり面白かったらしく

あちこちのブログに書かれてました。しかも後ろ前迷ってたらしいです。:naughty:

そのシーン期待して見てましたが残念ながら映ってませんね~

MTV、どうせならダイジェストとかじゃなくて全部きっちり流してよ…

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread.

Miory-Mary, I had an idea, you could make a list of Japanese Mika fans on the front page, like some of the other threads.

Here is my well-researched :wink2:list of known Japanese/living in Japan fans (to help you out) in the order they joined. If anyone wants off the list, or if anyone has been inadvertently left off, just let us know via PM!

Pammy

kiki69

Haru

Blue Sky

asako

Anakin

miyu

HIDEO

lovepop

Kimie Nishikura

makiko

cue

Miina

shogo

monami

☆nao☆

machina_spoon

noric

MIKA MANIA

Yoshie

tomomi

Miori-Mary

queeqeg

selwyn

k4580

sacchin

Naranjada

atsuko

hifumi

chapichapo

saema

sanata

chika

tashtash41

yumi

Hi! Blue sky!

I am so glad to find my name on a list! because i havent been logging for ages..I know I will have to try harder!!! I had been checking all the stuff though.

I dont mind my name is on a list,so please keep it that way.

it gives me a pressure to become better MFCer!

by the way,where did you get your aussie mikamite thing?

becasue I used to live in australia and vegemite is my favourite aussie food!

I am going to australia end of this months for my friends wedding,

and I am going to make DJ to play LOVE TODAY at the reception!!

Hi Noric!

Today I was going through the lists, and I realised you had the same T shirt as Mika...was that you at Liquid Room wearing that T shirt too? I found out from the person wearing that T shirt it came from Uniqlo and I was surprised Mika was wearing Uniqlo!

Deconstruction of the Aussie thread made the Mika Mites. It's cute isn't it. I am surprised you like Vegemite because all my Japanese friends hate it!!

I think it will be so nice to play Love Today at your friend's wedding in Australia. Which city is your friend? Hope it is a lovely wedding!:wub2:

Miori-Maryさん、はじめまして!

そして皆さん、こんにちは!

私はBlue Skyさんと一緒にMFCの日本語サポーターをしています。

(これは単なるボランティアで特別待遇などはいっさいありません)

ここには英語が堪能な日本人の方もたくさんいらっしゃいますが、

MFCのメンバーになったものの、あまり英語がわからないとお困りの方がいらっしゃれば、

気軽に私たちにPM(プライベート・メッセージ)をお送りください。

この日本語スレッドのことも知らない方もいると思うのでお知らせするつもりです。

MIKAを愛するファン同士、そして日本の仲間として仲良く交流できれば嬉しいです。

(このコメントはBlue Skyさんと相談して書かせていただきました)

Hi again from me!!

MIKA MANIA & I volunteered to be the support people for Japanese fans on the forum. It only requires us to check the forums most days for new Japanese members and welcome them, and help out with forum information if Japanese fans need help. Of course everyone can welcome new fans and answer questions, but we will keep a special look out.

This doesn't mean we are special or different from anyone else, we don't get tickets or presents or backstage passes!! We just offered to help out on MFC.:blush-anim-cl:

I know my written Japanese is hopeless, and I hope I will be forgiven for that, but I do want to see the Japanese speaking fans have a home here, and for them to feel comfortable even though most of the forum is in English. We are going to send a PM to everyone to let them know about this thread and encourage people to post!!:biggrin2:

今日は!BLUE SKYです!

私の日本語はあまりへたですが、ちょっと許してください。日本人のMIKAファンの皆さんのサポートをしたいので、頑張ります!!

よろしくお願いします!

Hi Blue Sky & Mika Mania,

I'm so sorry I didn't notice this for so long!! I've just been very busy and was telling myself to avoid logging onto MFC since once I do, I won't be able to get away...(LOL) Thanks for calling yourselves 日本サポーターs. That's really sweet I think.(*wink) I really do hope that members in Japan will be more active on this forum so we can exchange more info and our love for MIKA♪

なかなかログインできないMaryですが、よろしく~♪

Hi Noric!

Today I was going through the lists, and I realised you had the same T shirt as Mika...was that you at Liquid Room wearing that T shirt too? I found out from the person wearing that T shirt it came from Uniqlo and I was surprised Mika was wearing Uniqlo!

Deconstruction of the Aussie thread made the Mika Mites. It's cute isn't it. I am surprised you like Vegemite because all my Japanese friends hate it!!

I think it will be so nice to play Love Today at your friend's wedding in Australia. Which city is your friend? Hope it is a lovely wedding!:wub2:

YES! That's ME! I was surprised :shocked: that Mika was wearing that Tshirt too!I bought that shirt about 3or4 years ago at Uniqlo! for 1000YEN or something. COULDN'T belive he wears Uniqlo! and I am so proud of my shirt!

Mika norticed my T shirt after the show(I was waiting for him after the show and had a chance to chat) and asked me wear I got it:thumb_yello:

his sister Zuleika was saying the same thing to me too.

and I am happy that some of the fans noticed my T shirt like you:biggrin2:

Yeah,Mikamite is so cute! I LOVE Vegemite so much.I still eat them:mf_lustslow: but I know that Japanese pepole usually hate it.I think it taste like MISO!

I used to live in Brisbane,and all of my friends live there or goldcoast.

I haven't been there for 3years,so getting excited now! hope my friends like LOVE TODAY:naughty:

Hi,BLUE SKY and MIKA MANIA!

こんにちわ!今回は素敵なご提案どうもありがとうございます!

ここは、情報量も多く、常に英語(当たり前ですが・・・)ばかりでなかなか足が遠のきがちでした。

ロムったりはしていましたが。

お二人が日本語のヘルプをして頂けると聞いて、とっても喜んでいます。

私もこれからは少しはアクティブになれたらいいな、と思っています。

これからもよろしくお願いします!

Thanks for being so helpful!

I always get lost in this huge forums,and it's basically all in English!!ahhhhh!!

so it will be nice you guys are helping all the stuff.

Thanx!

YES! That's ME! I was surprised :shocked: that Mika was wearing that Tshirt too!I bought that shirt about 3or4 years ago at Uniqlo! for 1000YEN or something. COULDN'T belive he wears Uniqlo! and I am so proud of my shirt!

Mika norticed my T shirt after the show(I was waiting for him after the show and had a chance to chat) and asked me wear I got it:thumb_yello:

his sister Zuleika was saying the same thing to me too.

and I am happy that some of the fans noticed my T shirt like you:biggrin2:

Yeah,Mikamite is so cute! I LOVE Vegemite so much.I still eat them but I know that Japanese pepole usually hate it.I think it taste like MISO!

I used to live in Brisbane,and all of my friends live there or goldcoast.

I haven't been there for 3years,so getting excited now! hope my friends like LOVE TODAY:naughty:

I THOUGHT SO!! I love being right!!

*scratches head and tries to remember*

where were you chatting to Mika and Zuleika after the show?? You were backstage too? We didn't see you there...Don't you have photos?? Please post them if you do, especially if it has you both in the same shirts!! Or you can PM me with the pics if you like!!:naughty:

I searched Uniqlo's art T shirts to try to find that shirt, but without the name of the artist, it seems impossible to find it. Can you tell me, please?

How lovely to be going to the Gold Coast. I have never been there!!:shocked:

I THOUGHT SO!! I love being right!!

*scratches head and tries to remember*

where were you chatting to Mika and Zuleika after the show?? You were backstage too? We didn't see you there...Don't you have photos?? Please post them if you do, especially if it has you both in the same shirts!! Or you can PM me with the pics if you like!!:naughty:

I searched Uniqlo's art T shirts to try to find that shirt, but without the name of the artist, it seems impossible to find it. Can you tell me, please?

How lovely to be going to the Gold Coast. I have never been there!!:shocked:

I wasn't at the backstage:sad: :sad: I wish I were!!!

but I was near the door(to the back stage ) having a beer:naughty:

then, Mika's mum,bother(don't know his name)and Zuleika came out and had a bit of chat!

I was not allowed to take pics with Mika by a tour manager:boxed:

I wanted to take picture with mika,like you wrote [both in the same shirts!]

oh well,maybe next time! I will be wearing that shirt again!

I will try to PM you with pics that I took but they are not really good.

I am bad at taking picture:darthvader:

About Tshirt,I also asked Uniqlo customer sevice for a spare but sadlly they didn't

I am not so sure but I think that artist is English.

There is a signature on a shirt but I can't read it!!

send you pics later,so you can read it for me.

Noricさんは英語堪能ではないですか!

私の英語はサビサビでヘロヘロです。(おいおい)

私は頼りないサポーターですが、Blue Skyさんという心強いパートナーがいてくださるので、

なんとかガムバリまっす。(笑)

MIKA'S ANGEL JPで主要と思われる情報は書いてるのですが、

何か耳寄りスレッドを見つけたらおしえてくださいませ!

20071004_373476.gif

Hi,BLUE SKY and MIKA MANIA!

こんにちわ!今回は素敵なご提案どうもありがとうございます!

ここは、情報量も多く、常に英語(当たり前ですが・・・)ばかりでなかなか足が遠のきがちでした。

ロムったりはしていましたが。

お二人が日本語のヘルプをして頂けると聞いて、とっても喜んでいます。

私もこれからは少しはアクティブになれたらいいな、と思っています。

これからもよろしくお願いします!

Thanks for being so helpful!

I always get lost in this huge forums,and it's basically all in English!!ahhhhh!!

so it will be nice you guys are helping all the stuff.

Thanx!

Thanks for posting this Miina, I saw this info on mixi today and have spent a lot of time running back and forth with info for various people...busy MFC day.

The French fans are going crazy, because they were interviewed and already saw themselves on the DVD trailer.:thumb_yello:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1PKHuqwvOUo

盛り上がってますねー。

Blue skyさん MIKAMANIAさん

Thanks for the message you've sent and making Japanese fan list.

I'm amazed to see you guys being so helpful:wink2:

Same to Noric-san, I've been a silent MFC member, but will try to

be an active one from now on.

By the way, I love vegemite too!

>miorymaryさん

DVD安くて最高ですね!若い子も買えるようにってことかしら。

素敵!

Thanks for posting this Miina, I saw this info on mixi today and have spent a lot of time running back and forth with info for various people...busy MFC day.

The French fans are going crazy, because they were interviewed and already saw themselves on the DVD trailer.:thumb_yello:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1PKHuqwvOUo

I got the info on Wednesday, so I wanted to tell you it

on the thread of Universal Republic Stars blah blah blah.....DVD in US.

I thought I replied to your post but I've clicked the wrong button. :sweatdrop:

I had to use reply with quote but I used post reply, so I posted it again here.

BTW, Do you have some info of this book and calender? worth to buy?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Cartoon-Motion-Mika/dp/1423427262/ref=pd_sbs_b_1/026-7041592-9432444?ie=UTF8&qid=1189584537&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MIKA-OFFICIAL-CALENDAR-DANILO-PROMOTIONS/dp/1847701191/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/026-7041592-9432444?ie=UTF8&qid=1189584537&sr=8-1

盛り上がってますねー。

>miorymaryさん

DVD安くて最高ですね!若い子も買えるようにってことかしら。

素敵!

Hi! あれだけてんこもりでこの値段は安いですよね~!:punk:

MIKAだから、高くはないだろうって思ってたけど、この値段はうれしいぞ♪

Saemaさん、よろしくお願いします!!

I try to be more active on MFC but honestly, there's just TOO MUCH going on here!!!LOL. But I'll make sure to come and check this Japanese Thread more often.

またカラオケオフ会も、企画しようかなぁ~:thumb_yello:

MINAさん、はじめまして。

私は「Life in Cartoon Motion (Paperback) 」を買ってみました。

ほとんどがCDの曲の楽譜でした、ピアノを弾かれる方にはいいと思います。

(私はピアノは弾けないので、ただ持ってるだけです、ハハハ…)

I got the info on Wednesday, so I wanted to tell you it

on the thread of Universal Republic Stars blah blah blah.....DVD in US.

I thought I replied to your post but I've clicked the wrong button. :sweatdrop:

I had to use reply with quote but I used post reply, so I posted it again here.

BTW, Do you have some info of this book and calender? worth to buy?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Cartoon-Motion-Mika/dp/1423427262/ref=pd_sbs_b_1/026-7041592-9432444?ie=UTF8&qid=1189584537&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MIKA-OFFICIAL-CALENDAR-DANILO-PROMOTIONS/dp/1847701191/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/026-7041592-9432444?ie=UTF8&qid=1189584537&sr=8-1

I knew about the calendar MIINA because someone posted about it on here, but haven't seen anything about the book of sheet music. I searched it online, and it looks like very basic piano music and vocals. Very expensive too, through amazon uk. It seems you can get it for much less on ebay or from the US.

I am happy to see the Japanese thread pick up speed!! (Sorry I can't write more Nihongo)