• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

Universal Japan is finally giving Mika some publicity:

rockin'on 2009年10月号でMIKA大露出!!お近くの書店でチェック!

ro0910cover.gif rockin'on 2009年10月号

定価:650円

雑誌コード:09751-10

発売日:9/1 2009.9.2更新

■MIKA-EP "Songs For Sorrow" ポール・スミス スペースにて即日完売!

先日(8/21金)ポール・スミスで発売された

30枚限定(サイン入り)EP"Songs For Sorrow"がなんと即日で完売!! 090831.jpg 2009.8.31更新

■ニュー・シングル「ウィー・アー・ゴールデン」着うた®・着うたフル®本日から先行配信!

[販売サイト] ユニバーサル ミュージック公式携帯サイト / レコチョク / Music.jp / dwango.jp / [音楽をモーラ]mora(着うたフルのみの取り扱い)/ JOYSOUND / オリコン / TSUTAYA プレミア

2009.8.26更新

and here is the Paul Smith picture:

2009-8-24-1.jpg

今日は、フランスの雑誌 「L’EXPRESS」に依頼され、いろいろなデザイナーの新しい秋冬コレクションをミュージシャンのMIKAに着せて撮影しました。コヴェント・ガーデ ンにある、1903年に建てられたとても美しいNovello Theatreでの撮影です。4時間で10カットも撮りましたが、とても素晴らしいできに満足しています。雑誌が発売されるまで全貌をお見せできないのが 残念。

so we might get 10 pics in the future....???

Thank you bluesky!

I got rockin'on today! I love his interview so much! It's so funny and interesting! can't wait 16th sep. :thumb_yello:

BTW, Did you register?

newsletter.gif

Edited by MIINA

Thank you bluesky!

I got rockin'on today! I love his interview so much! It's so funny and interesting! can't wait 16th sep. :thumb_yello:

Hi Miina

I wonder if you can scan and post it here? I have been so busy in real life I haven't had time to go out and buy it.

Less than 2 weeks and we will have the CD!!! YAY! By the way have you listened to the Evening session on InterFM, I think soon we can hear the interview she recorded with Mika, she said it would be around the time the album is released. Keep watching this page:

http://www.interfm.co.jp/eve/

Hi Miina

I wonder if you can scan and post it here? I have been so busy in real life I haven't had time to go out and buy it.

Less than 2 weeks and we will have the CD!!! YAY! By the way have you listened to the Evening session on InterFM, I think soon we can hear the interview she recorded with Mika, she said it would be around the time the album is released. Keep watching this page:

Do you need only photo pages? or everything? this interview is very long and those letters are very small.

Do you need only photo pages? or everything? this interview is very long and those letters are very small.

Hi MIINA!

I got the ronkin'on.

All pictures are so nice and I enjoyed the interview:thumb_yello:

Can you please scan these pages? Actually the letters are so small as you said.

But the pics are COOL:wub2:

Thank you.

Hi Miina

Hi Blue Sky!

Can we hear the interview soon?

I'm looking forward to the Evening session!

Thank you for the information:wink2:

3891033339_30a6c26cfe_o.jpg

3891789736_7fe07c45de_o.jpg

3891000185_7f6b97c940_o.jpg

Thank you MIINA!

I scaned the pics and then tried to past them.....but I could't do it:tears:ゴメンね

Instead, I will translate the article a little bit.

......It's been a long time to get such an amazing album that could jumped over the JINX of THE SECOND ALBUM easily. 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' is the best pop album in this year, which tries to make our real life roll over ( from fantasy).

Interviewer: Listening to the album,I felt it might be a kind of a ' fighting declation', like the world should be more fantasic ( of peculiar) and should be more radical.

Mika : Lol. The comments made me so glad. I think we should always write songs like that can get into listeners' mind deeply and touch something in their hearts.

I hope you understand my bad English. I will try to past the pages of interview in Japanese again. Anyway, I really enjoy the interview:thumb_yello:

Edited by vinorosso

Thank you MIINA!

I scaned the pics and then tried to past them.....but I could't do it:tears:ゴメンね

Instead, I will translate the article a little bit.

......It's been a long time to get such an amazing album that could jumped over the JINX of THE SECOND ALBUM easily. 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' is the best pop album in this year, which trys to make our real life roll over ( from fantasy).

Interviewer: Listening to the album,I felt it might be a kind of a ' fighting declation', like the world should be more fantasic ( of peculiar) and should be more radical.

Mika : Lol. The comments made me so glad. I think we should always write songs like that can get into listeners' mind deeply and touch something in their hearts.

I hope you understand my bad English. I will try to past the pages of interview in Japanese again. Anyway, I really enjoy the interview:thumb_yello:

I like he talked about "shacho" of the company .....わああああ今

ショウビズでMIKAでた!!!!見た?見た???

I like he talked about "shacho" of the company .....わああああ今

ショウビズでMIKAでた!!!!見た?見た???

なんですと?? 見てない・・・・:no: リピート放送に期待してみるね!

( 日本語って、なんて楽なの!)

I was also surprised to have read that Mika mentioned the president of Universal. Without showing us in public, he always gets a huge pressure.

From HMV site

Japanese edition: [Disc1] 12tracks+Bonus track (WAG acoustic version)

INT special edition: [Disc1] 12tracks+Bonus track (Lover Boy)+ [Disc2] Live @ Sadler's Wells+ [Disc3] Bonus disc

US delux edition: [Disc1] 12tracks+Bonus track (Lover Boy)+ [Disc2] DVD(making of WAG etc.)

I’m confused. Does INT special edition have 3discs?

US deluxe edition has one CD and one DVD? someone explain please!:confused:

Two days!

Inter FM 19:00~22:00

9.16(wed)

【Disc Of The Day】
MIKA
『THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH』 特集Part.1

※インタビュー オンエア!

9.17(thu)

【Disc Of The Day】
MIKA
『THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH』 特集Part.2

※インタビュー オンエア!

more info!

■USENに24時間MIKAチャンネル登場(期間限定)

USEN放送では9月14日から9月20日までの一週間、24時間MIKAの楽曲のみが放送されるチャンネルが登場!『ザ・ボーイ・フー・ニュー・トゥー・マッチ』を中心にライヴ音源なども放送します。

放送:USEN放送

番組名:B/F-25 アーティスト特集WEEKLY洋楽

放送期間:9月14日~20日

■MUSIC ON! TVで特集!!

■放送日程■

9/16(水)24:45~25:00

番組名 :『ヨーガク・スタイル』

ナビゲーター:矢口真里さん

●リピート放送

毎週木曜日 14:15-14:30

毎週日曜日  23:15-23:30

Edited by MIINA

Two days!

Inter FM 19:00~22:00

9.16(wed)

【Disc Of The Day】
MIKA
『THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH』 特集Part.1

※インタビュー オンエア!

9.17(thu)

【Disc Of The Day】
MIKA
『THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH』 特集Part.2

※インタビュー オンエア!

EXCELLENT!! Thanks MIINA! I was looking at InterFM every day to see if the Evening Session with Mika is going to be on. So this is it!!

One of us needs to record this so the fans in other places can hear it...

Also I went to HMV today, and they said the new album will be in store in the afternoon on Sept 15th. Shall we go when you finish work??

PS> I got Rockin on today. It's a long interview..too hard for me! I was sitting in TGIFs reading it and suddenly the music changed to Mika....freaky....

Edited by Blue Sky

Thank you MIINA.

We can see Mika, finally:thumb_yello:

And more!!!

On the space shower TV channel, #322

++ TRANSPORTER ++

++ Sep 15th, 9:00pm~10:00pm ++

This is the link. Please check it!!

http://www.spaceshowertv.com/transporter/

Thanks VR, I will watch it after I have listened to my new copy of TBWKTM!! Less than 24 hours till I hold it in my hands!!! Not sure that I can record it....

Thanks VR, I will watch it after I have listened to my new copy of TBWKTM!! Less than 24 hours till I hold it in my hands!!! Not sure that I can record it....

Can you get it in 24 hours, BS??!! Maybe at Tower recard?

I preorderd from amazon and Mikasounds. I will wait for a few days.

Hope you enjoy new Mika on the 15th:thumb_yello: I'm gonna catch up with you soon:biggrin2:

Well we did it! We got the first copies in Japan!!

MIINA your private message box is full, you will have to delete some so I can send you something.:wink2:

:pbjt:Yay for all of you! Did you get lyrics?! I wanna see too...whatever it is.