Public Mika displays

HollyD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at a Law Firm, and ALL of the Attorneys and Paralegals KNOW who Mika is! And when the UPS or FEDEX men came in- well, let's just say they know too now! OMG- they think I am one card short of a full deck! But WE all know the truth! Mika is too fabulous to keep all to ourselves!~ We want the WHOLE world to know!!!!! :punk:

LOL - I work with Economists and Statisticians and they always make fun of me for being so "obsessed" with Mika's music. Today they said they would have to do an "intervention" so I could recover from my addiction. And they laughed when I told them how important it was to see him on tv instead of on YouTube. And yet, so many of my co-workers borrow my Mika cd that I had to buy a couple more to take to work to make sure that I had one too! I also bought one for our Fedex delivery guy coz he was always asking me what I was listening to at work (and he's really cute:mf_rosetinted: ). It is great to share Mika's music. I really enjoy buying Mika's cds and giving them away. The first time I heard his music in public was at Best Buy also, and I just stopped and stood with my mouth open. I couldn't believe it! Thanks for this thread, it is good to know I'm not alone in my obsession! :naughty:

LOL - I work with Economists and Statisticians and they always make fun of me for being so "obsessed" with Mika's music. Today they said they would have to do an "intervention" so I could recover from my addiction. And they laughed when I told them how important it was to see him on tv instead of on YouTube. And yet, so many of my co-workers borrow my Mika cd that I had to buy a couple more to take to work to make sure that I had one too! I also bought one for our Fedex delivery guy coz he was always asking me what I was listening to at work (and he's really cute:mf_rosetinted: ). It is great to share Mika's music. I really enjoy buying Mika's cds and giving them away. The first time I heard his music in public was at Best Buy also, and I just stopped and stood with my mouth open. I couldn't believe it! Thanks for this thread, it is good to know I'm not alone in my obsession! :naughty:

LMAO!!!!!

We need a Mika rehab clinic for all of us that are totally obsessed! LOL

Mika is like an addiction! The MORE I get, the more I want!!!!! Mika is my happy pill. I think he could cure almost anything! I know firsthand he can cure- loneliness, depression, headaches, the common cold, flu like symptons...oh and pre-menstral syndrome! There is a song on LICM for pretty much anything! :roftl:

LMAO!!!!!

We need a Mika rehab clinic for all of us that are totally obsessed! LOL

Mika is like an addiction! The MORE I get, the more I want!!!!! Mika is my happy pill. I think he could cure almost anything! I know firsthand he can cure- loneliness, depression, headaches, the common cold, flu like symptons...oh and pre-menstral syndrome! There is a song on LICM for pretty much anything! :roftl:

So true!Mika makes me feel good...especilly Big Girl,because I'm I guess,"big"...but he makes me feel good about myself!

So true!Mika makes me feel good...especilly Big Girl,because I'm I guess,"big"...but he makes me feel good about myself!

I am a Big Girl, and I do not care anymore- cause Mika says that I am Beautiful!!!! LOL :roftl:

No,he thinks I'M beautiful!

Just kidding.He's so sweet.:biggrin2:

He thinks we are all beautiful, my dear!

I would say there is enough of him to share....

but, there is NOT enough of the bean! LOL

I get him FIRST! :naughty: