Mika's Sexuality (A Different Kind of Thread)

JackViolet

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the one from the same shoot where he's sitting on the floor is an even better example, as you can see it very clearly. I'm not sure where it is, though...I can't seem to find it.

This one?

eyeliner3.jpg

I haven't read thro all the replies so I'm refering mainly to the O.P.

Jack, fantastically written and a very insightful and engaging read, which which I do agree.

I also think that differences in live performance could be partially due to the size of audience.

I believe Mika has said in interviews that he likes every member to feel part of the show, that it's being put on just for them. In a smaller audience the sutle flirting works well but I think that it loses it's effect somewhat when you upscale the number of people.

His more flamboyant performance while more masculine and perhaps seen as more acceptable also transfers better when you have an audience of several thousand people.

Either way I still find him extremely sexy and when I saw him live in May there were times when it felt like he was just sing to me (I'm sure all 2,500 people felt the same!).

I look forward to reading more of your Mika Essays! :thumb_yello:

This one?

eyeliner3.jpg

That's not what I was thinking of, but that's a good one too. It's a kind of smallish picture, and he's sitting on the floor with his back up against a wall or a cabinet or something. I've seen it somewhere but I can't seem to find it now....

Hannah, do you mean this pic? It doesn't really look like what you described ... :bleh:

1_mikasittingel9.jpg

It was that, but different, closer up and black and white. Maybe I'm just remembering something that doesn't exist... :blink: I have this picture in my head of it, but I can't find it...Maybe I'm insane or something. :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
It was that, but different, closer up and black and white. Maybe I'm just remembering something that doesn't exist... :blink: I have this picture in my head of it, but I can't find it...Maybe I'm insane or something. :roftl:

hmm... is it taken from above, so he's looking up at the camera?

It may be that he’s just a little bit shy, but personally I just think he prefers a bit of sly innuendo to putting it all out there.

I think it is sly innuendo. Like he said about Love Today in an interview:

It's all about writing lyrics that get around all the (sex thing) like “f*ck her senselessâ€: you don't wanna say that, so say “Hook her book her nook herâ€.

I think it is sly innuendo. Like he said about Love Today in an interview:

It's all about writing lyrics that get around all the (sex thing) like “f*ck her senselessâ€: you don't wanna say that, so say “Hook her book her nook herâ€.

...he said that?:blink:

Was he wearing a long sleeve shirt in it?

OMG!!

I was just watching 2 videos in a row (it was really coincidence that I watched precisely these 2 one after another) but OMG what a difference!!

and:

I gotty say I am so nostalgic right now! I preferred the "old Mika"...

does anybody else feel the same way?

OMG!!

I was just watching 2 videos in a row (it was really coincidence that I watched precisely these 2 one after another) but OMG what a difference!!

and:

I FEEL THE SAME! even if I can't see the vids at the hospital... When I see old vids, I'm all nostalgic :emot-sad:

OMG!!

and:

yeah i agree also, he used to be so humble before, as if he was happy to have a teensyweensy bit of fame, and now he's kinda taking advantage of it...getting a little more "celeb" like...I still like him though...it's just my opinion