Does Mika bring out the CORNY side of you?

HollyD

LMFAO!!!!!!!

That sounds so ...uuummm, CORNY! It is fabulous! I love it, cause I understand it! QUEEN of all Mika Corniness!!!!!! I have a GREAT Mika conversation starter..... I am about to get a tattoo that says, what?

None other than,,,,, MIKA! I will post pictures when it is done! :punk:

Then you can just flash your tattoo when the urge comes, and you won't have to even open your mouth!!!

Tattoo? That's devotion, and yes, a bit Corny, but I'll let it go....:naughty:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you can just flash your tattoo when the urge comes, and you won't have to even open your mouth!!!

Tattoo? That's devotion, and yes, a bit Corny, but I'll let it go....:naughty:

ha! I will make sure people can SEE my tattoo at ALL times!!!! I am HOPELESSLY DEVOTED to Mika. I have only been devoted to two men in my entire LIFE.... Freddie Mercury and Mika! I have one tattoo and the MIKA one will be the LAST.... the first one simply says....Freddie! :wink2:

I've just looked at your myspace Holly and it appears you really are Devoted to Mika! :naughty: Great pics on there!

I look forward to seeing the tattoo!

Thank you! I told you I was devoted to him! I seriously need a man in my life, know any ones that are single....LMFAO! :roftl:

Thank you! I told you I was devoted to him! I seriously need a man in my life, know any ones that are single....LMFAO! :roftl:

LOL yes a few but none so perfect as Mr. Penniman I'm afraid. That's the problem isn't it. Can you get yourself a lifesize cardboard model of him or something, it's maybe your best hope :roftl: ??

:roftl: I must just say, my daughter came into the room JUST as your Myspace page loaded....dumdadadidadeedum and all the semi-naked pictures..SHE GAVE ME THE 'LOOK'!! Oh the shame!! :naughty:

Talking of my daughter she is wanting the computer so I have to be off now, bye Holly have a nice day:biggrin2: and watch out for the Mika Urge!

Yes, I am totally corny about Mika, to the point that I think my family may disown me soon.

ha ha ha! Mine already has!!!!! *in the mall, my son- "I do not know that lady.. nope! Never seen her in my life".

And there is me SCREAMING MIKA...in the music store.....

LOVE LOVE ME! What a sight to see! :roftl:

it's so easy to incorporate mika into any converstation, it's so hard not to:biggrin2: . i get the feeling people are gonna kill me everytime i talk about him now. even if i don't bring him up, other people always do cos they know how obsessed i am:biggrin2:

Let's just say that the volume UP!-button on my stereo is my best friend whenever Mika's on the radio.:biggrin2:

And I think I'm starting to annoy everyone around me with my random Mika-outbursts - singing, dancing, quoting, it's quite embarrassing really...but I'm PROUD! Oh yeah!

Please add me to the list!

LOL yes a few but none so perfect as Mr. Penniman I'm afraid. That's the problem isn't it. Can you get yourself a lifesize cardboard model of him or something, it's maybe your best hope :roftl: ??

:roftl: I must just say, my daughter came into the room JUST as your Myspace page loaded....dumdadadidadeedum and all the semi-naked pictures..SHE GAVE ME THE 'LOOK'!! Oh the shame!! :naughty:

Talking of my daughter she is wanting the computer so I have to be off now, bye Holly have a nice day:biggrin2: and watch out for the Mika Urge!

OMG...that had me cracking UP!!!!!!

*Note to self* GET LIFESIZE CARDBOARD MODEL of Mika.... complete with replica ~rocket ship~ :blush-anim-cl:

and live blissfully happily ever after! Yes, that would do for the meantime!~

I know I will NEVER find one as perfect as Mr. Penniman... THAT is a given!

OH I know that look...... the one I get EVERYTIME someone sees my MySpace... what can I say...I LOVE *can't resist* a good half naked pic of Mika....let me get my hands on a totally nude one....LOL I would NOT post that.... rather THAT would be my lifesize Mika model! oohhh the dreams I will have tonight!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Steady!!! Do they make those in cardboard?:blink:

oops let's just raise this thread up out of the gutter before it's too late!:naughty:

GOOD idea...cause I was about to JUMP head first into the GUTTER!

I have to restrain myself......OH THE URGE!!!!!!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

I agree it's difficult, but as I'm 14 years older than him, sometimes I feel motherly towards him rather than *the other thing we shall not name*.

But only sometimes. I find it helps.:bleh:

ooohhh... I am only 6 years older than him- and I think that if I were 25 years older than him, I would still have the same thoughts, visions, and dreams! It is a chemical reaction that I cannot help! Mika makes my blood boil no matter how hard I try!

it's so easy to incorporate mika into any converstation, it's so hard not to:biggrin2: . i get the feeling people are gonna kill me everytime i talk about him now. even if i don't bring him up, other people always do cos they know how obsessed i am:biggrin2:

I love it! Now spread that Mika bug to everyone you know! :naughty:

I'm a Corny !I'm proud that I 'm the only one who jumps on Mika's music!

You should see me when Love Today comes on! OMG! I am jumping up and down clapping my hands together..... My kids are like...MOTHER PLEASE! *They know they LOVE it though*