• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwww

Pooor mika..

Oh wel..........Thanks for posting :( xxx

I don't think it's a case of Poor Mika anymore. This ruthless shedding of appearances is obviously an admission that his schedule was overloaded in the first place. He may have a chronic ear problem but he's not ILL. Correct me if I'm wrong!! It's a white lie they are using as a reason for cancelling.

I've stopped sending him get well messages now!

Poor fans, yes.:mf_rosetinted:

well Mika still has an ear problem apparently...he said so himself recently....how he managed to get to Japan however I have no idea.

*sigh*

This is where my relax card comes in :D

He better take everyone's advice lmfao i didnt start that thread for nothing! :naughty:

Yop, I don't understand. If the event thread is going to be deleted then there should be a thread in the gigs section announcing the cancellation. The thread in the news section is not titled properly so it's not surprising that people are posting here instead.

If you didn't say so in this thread I would have never known there was a thread about it in the news section. We can't be expected to read every thread on the site in the off chance that something that is relevant to us is contained in the body.

I don't think it's a case of Poor Mika anymore. This ruthless shedding of appearances is obviously an admission that his schedule was overloaded in the first place. He may have a chronic ear problem but he's not ILL. Correct me if I'm wrong!! It's a white lie they are using as a reason for cancelling.

I've stopped sending him get well messages now!

Poor fans, yes.:mf_rosetinted:

well, as someone else on the MFC said in another thread, it's impossible to fly with an ear infection. I can't remember why exactly but it's damaging. I know that much. You're right, it's not an illness as such (i.e flu) but it's still a problem that gets in the way. Like I said I've no idea how he managed to get to Japan...white lie? Maybe...but he did say so himself that his ears were "killing him".

Sigh. Such unnecessary mystery.

:crybaby: i don't know what to say. it's the first time i cry like that, i'm so sad and ¨angry, i have plan all, since months, and now it's like... i don't know, i'm surprised by how i react(i don't know if i'm the only one) but i wasn't thinking i would cry that much, and it seems so easy to break illusions. now i'm back on the earth and all my problems back. i know it's not his fault but, it's so...:mad3: like if i wasn't able to trust him anymore:( and for osheaga too, sorry but i must say it.:crybaby: i really know it's not his fault, but why i have doubts about it?

i don't want anybody to feel sad too, then we're suppose to wait after him one more time(if i still want to:():crybaby:

ps:sorry for my bad english too:(

Yop, I don't understand. If the event thread is going to be deleted then there should be a thread in the gigs section announcing the cancellation. The thread in the news section is not titled properly so it's not surprising that people are posting here instead.

If you didn't say so in this thread I would have never known there was a thread about it in the news section. We can't be expected to read every thread on the site in the off chance that something that is relevant to us is contained in the body.

I changed the title of the event thread saying CANCELLED :thumb_yello:

And i won't delete it now, i'll wait until everybody is aware of it... In a few days...

And maybe dcdeb can change the title of what she posted in the news section ? I'll see with her...

Yeah...so there! (Just kiddin) It is MY FAULT FOR MAKING THIS THREAD 15 minutes after dcdeb made hers :thumbdown: ...but the fact is, we are all distraught and mentally unstable :insane: and it makes it even that much more challenging....

When I say 'white lie' what I mean is, cancelled due to illness sounds better than cancelled due to ear condition and overwork - oh you know what I mean! Just subtle semantics I guess.

ahh gotcha! :thumb_yello:

i do really feel for everyone though, I can understand how devasted you all are. It's awful...and Mika needs to see the problem which is practically staring at him in the face. Actually I take that back, it's probably his management and not Mika at all that needs to face this problem.

I know it's not gonna make many of you feel any better but there WILL be other shows. It might take a while, but there will be, and at least you got time for a refund. Some people didn't find out about cancellations until a couple of days before.

OMG....I feel so bad for everyone! I can imagine how you are all feeling! This is terrible! Any word on GMA?

If he cancelled Canada, surely he is going to cancel New York as well?????