August 10th Quebec Cancelled

dcdeb

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't cancel GMA.

WHY does everyone keep saying that? How can we be sure.....

if he is under the weather in any way.... how could he possibly perform?

Why would he cancel one and not the other, when they are on the SAME day? I do not get it!

Why would he cancel one and not the other, when they are on the SAME day? I do not get it!

They are on the same day??:blink:

Well then it's definitely a case of schedule-restructuring, not illness! Poor Canadian fans:thumbdown:

They are on the same day??:blink:

Well then it's definitely a case of schedule-restructuring, not illness! Poor Canadian fans:thumbdown:

YES.....

GMA is first thing in the morning.... and after that he was suppose to go to Canada.....

I am getting SCARED!

I changed the title of the event thread saying CANCELLED :thumb_yello:

And i won't delete it now, i'll wait until everybody is aware of it... In a few days...

And maybe dcdeb can change the title of what she posted in the news section ? I'll see with her...

Thanks Yop :biggrin2:

Is GMA the free outdoor thingy in New York? Sorry, I'm still catching up after my hols.

My bet is, he won't cancel that; it's probably just that he/his management think two shows in a day will be too much. Canada just got the sh** end of the stick.

America does not MAKE Mika's career by ANY means.

I think MOST people would understand if the man is not

well!

Yeah well no one is saying that America is better than Canada or anything. But in a managment point of view (not in my point of view at all!!! Please dont take offense to it!) GMA might considered "more important"

I'm 90% sure he won't cancel

All of you who were going to go to this show I'm soooo sorry!!!! It really does suck and it makes me sad and angry for you!

Sorry!

Is GMA the free outdoor thingy in New York? Sorry, I'm still catching up after my hols.

My bet is, he won't cancel that; it's probably just that he/his management think two shows in a day will be too much. Canada just got the sh** end of the stick.

heck yes... :thumbdown:

America does not MAKE Mika's career by ANY means.

I think MOST people would understand if the man is not

well!

Not when he's flying to LA and Japan they won't. He cancelled an August 15th festival in Austria while he was in the states and then hopped on a plane to Japan the same day. He is cancelling everything he deems expendable so he can make the important events.

If he was just putting in a studio appearance on GMA I might agree that he could just shuffle around the dates and they would accommodate him, but this is a concert series and he's been scheduled to perform for weeks. There's no way he's going to screw ABC around at the last minute for no good reason. If he was seriously too ill to perform or fly he wouldn't have gone to Japan.

Yep.... that is the one!

I feel SO bad.... I know how everyone is feeling! I can imagine

if that was me, and I had been PLANNING for MONTHS and brought

plane tickets and hotel expenses...OMG. I guess people just do not realize all that we put into this kind of stuff. I don't want to say they don't care- cause that is not really fair......

Im so sooo sooooooo amazinly sorry for you guys!!! I feel your pain and I just cant believe its cancelled!!! I know so many people were going and I wanna say that im soo sorry and, Mika, i hope, (he better) make it up to you guys!!!

I'm pretty sure he wont cancel GMA, coz, if anything, it'll make him more popular in the states. It will make him bigger i suppose, so his management dont want to cancel it. He better not cancel it anyways.

But mika, i really hope you do feel better, so you can be better and make it up to these dissapointed fans. We Love You and we're there for you!!!♥♥♥

Im so sorry again guys!! Everything will work out fine!! ♥♥

hugs!

feel better mika! ♥♥♥♥♥

If he was seriously too ill to perform or fly he wouldn't have gone to Japan.

I agree with that. I just feel SO bad for the Canadian Fans, and all who were going! Who the heck makes a judgement on what is more important than another, it is just WRONG all the way around! :thumbdown:

It's absolutely not fair on the fans, nor is it fair to blame Mika; lessons just need to be learnt for the future by his management!! I'm sure Mika hates the thought he's letting fans down but..it must be a difficult situation for him too!

Yep.... that is the one!

I feel SO bad.... I know how everyone is feeling! I can imagine

if that was me, and I had been PLANNING for MONTHS and brought

plane tickets and hotel expenses...OMG. I guess people just do not realize all that we put into this kind of stuff. I don't want to say they don't care- cause that is not really fair......

that happened to me in a way:thumbdown:

my parents agreed to take me and a friend to the miami concert, so we planned it all out. we had the hotel reservations, and expenses planned out.

my friend had permission from her parents and she got her part of the money.

then my dad realized he had to work, but we could still go with my mom if we found a car.

we almost had it, then my dad decided he wouldnt let us go cause it was too dangerous:shocked:

i flipped out:thumbdown:

:shocked: i know this is an awful thought but what if mika's not sick....im not saying this is true but maybe he used that as an exuse to get him out of a gig for another reason serious or not....:boxed: srry to all his fans who are disappointed...i havent seen mika either so dont feel too bad.....