CD project for Mika

hotdlp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ehm just wondering: isn't it illegal?

i was waiting for a negative post LOL and here it is!

well, if people can download songs and put them onto CD's/iPod's, I personally dont see why this is any different, unless I've missed something somewhere? We're still naming the artist and their songs, it's not like we're taking the credit for ourselves.

i was waiting for a negative post LOL and here it is!

well, if people can download songs and put them onto CD's/iPod's, I personally dont see why this is any different, unless I've missed something somewhere? We're still naming the artist and their songs, it's not like we're taking the credit for ourselves.

well it was just what I thought when I saw the first post. the only negative about this great idea:). but it isn't like you're going to make 100s of cd's and are not earning any money so.

well it was just what I thought when I saw the first post. the only negative about this great idea:). but it isn't like you're going to make 100s of cd's and are not earning any money so.

thats okay, all concerns will be taken into account. Woop, looks like most people are in. I'll wait for a few more people, then hopefully Danika and I will make an official thread :)

I think this is a great idea, but don't add me to the project because I seriously doubt if there's anything that I listen to that Mika doesn't or hasn't already heard. :)

i'll just add ya saying u think its a good idea :wink2: u don't need to say whether you want to contribute or whatever til we make this official :D

thats okay, all concerns will be taken into account. Woop, looks like most people are in. I'll wait for a few more people, then hopefully Danika and I will make an official thread :)

This isn't the official thread?

This is in fact illegal and unless you give Mika the cd you ripped it from as well, then it's also illegal for him to have it. Just saying so, don't shoot me.

Haha...I'm no one will shoot you...but you are right

Oh well...I'm still down for doing it anyway