Is Mika reading this forum?

MigG

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe as far as I remember the stage door there is not at the back of the building, you can't park the busses there...I'm gonna go to a gig there on wednesday, I'll check then :wink2:

I know for a fact that you are right:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I don't hate Mika, I just had a wee problem with the fact that he cancels everything in Scandinavia...just had to rant a bit :naughty:

Ok, thanks :roftl: Yeah, the canceling thing is not pleasant :thumbdown: I will be totally shocked if he cancels the only gig due to which I cross the sea :shocked: No, no, this must not happen :no:

Ok, thanks :roftl: Yeah, the canceling thing is not pleasant :thumbdown: I will be totally shocked if he cancels the only gig due to which I cross the sea :shocked: No, no, this must not happen :no:

Which one are you going to? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

sorry..but i was so close to go to that one:blush-anim-cl:

I might have a spare ticket actually :blink: Or...I have talked my brother into going, but he really doesn't want to (I wonder why :lmao:) so if you're bored on wednesday, let me know :mf_rosetinted:

Well we just wait for him to come out... But he doesn't always come out, so you might wait for nothing. And also if there are too many or too "excited" fans he would probably not stay. In Denmark we waited 1½ hours, there were just 6 of us there and we had no problem getting to talk to him as he wasn't in a hurry :mf_rosetinted:

You've met Mika quite a few times. I've never met him. The times you've had oportunity to speak to him, how is he? I mean, is he a nice guy? I've heard that he is shy.

I edited with a reason :lmao: My friend who I planned to go with first has to work :doh:

i might take you up on that:mf_rosetinted:

I really dont know their music:lmfao: i was just the one going with my friend...but then it didn't happen and she is going with someone from her japanese class

Which one are you going to? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to Brixton in 2nd December. I chose it because I thought that Mika would not be so tired in the first gig and I wouldn't have to miss so many days at school, because it's Sunday (I'm still missing Friday and Monday):naughty: Mika, please, don't cancel it!!:shocked:

You've met Mika quite a few times. I've never met him. The times you've had oportunity to speak to him, how is he? I mean, is he a nice guy? I've heard that he is shy.

He is really nice :thumb_yello: There are loads of reports on the forum where people tell about meeting him :punk:

i might take you up on that:mf_rosetinted:

I really dont know their music:lmfao: i was just the one going with my friend...but then it didn't happen and she is going with someone from her japanese class

believe it or not, I was also just the one going with my friend, but since I was the one with the credit card, I now ended with the tickets (I have great friends :yay:) so I'm gonna go damnit :punk: I've heard they are at least very euhm...interesting live :biggrin2: (let me know asap though, so I can tell my brother if he doesn't have to be dragged along, he might wanna do something else then :bleh: )

I'm going to Brixton in 2nd December. I chose it because I thought that Mika would not be so tired in the first gig and I wouldn't have to miss so many days at school, because it's Sunday (I'm still missing Friday and Monday):naughty: Mika, please, don't cancel it!!:shocked:

He wouldn't cancel that one I'm sure...see you there :biggrin2:

believe it or not, I was also just the one going with my friend, but since I was the one with the credit card, I now ended with the tickets (I have great friends :yay:) so I'm gonna go damnit :punk: I've heard they are at least very euhm...interesting live (let me know asap though, so I can tell my brother if he doesn't have to be dragged along, he might wanna do something else then :bleh: )

:roftl: we are a good pair :lmfao:

iyou should youtube them...i've seen some performances :boxed:

i will let you know soon:wink2:

He is really nice :thumb_yello: There are loads of reports on the forum where people tell about meeting him :punk:

I'm glad to know that!! Someone told me that he wasn't very nice but anyway i didn't believe that very much. But you know, it remains a little doubt always. Glad to know that the person was not right!

:roftl: we are a good pair :lmfao:

iyou should youtube them...i've seen some performances :boxed:

i will let you know soon:wink2:

oh I've youtubed them already (:boxed: ) but I choose to believe it's fun to be there :punk: (:boxed: )

I'm glad to know that!! Someone told me that he wasn't very nice but anyway i didn't believe that very much. But you know, it remains a little doubt always. Glad to know that the person was not right!

Guess we all have days where we are nice to be with and days where we are not :blink:

You will be there too? That's great!:biggrin2: Yes, he won't cancel this... or otherwise he will have to cope with veeery annoyed fans :fish::biggrin2:

Yes I'm pretty sure I'll go to the London ones :mf_rosetinted: And if he cancels we can always spend the evening looking for his house so we can throw tomatoes at it :mf_rosetinted: