Is Mika reading this forum?

MigG

Yes, Mika is super-nice. :) He looks you in the eyes when he talks to you, and is very sweet. :)

If i was so anxious to meet him before, i'm much more now! You know, when i like a singer it's because i like his music, obviously, but it's also very important to me the human being. Knowing that Mika is so lovely and kind, makes me liking him even more!!!

What do you feel when you speak to him?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was so anxious to meet him before, i'm much more now! You know, when i like a singer it's because i like his music, obviously, but it's also very important to me the human being. Knowing that Mika is so lovely and kind, makes me liking him even more!!!

What do you feel when you speak to him?

When I met him I was actually very surprised at the way that I reacted. Thinking about meeting him I just knew that I would start shaking or not be able to breathe, etc, but I didn't at all. I guess he's just a very approachable person. I felt completely comfortable and not nervous at all. :)

When I met him I was actually very surprised at the way that I reacted. Thinking about meeting him I just knew that I would start shaking or not be able to breathe, etc, but I didn't at all. I guess he's just a very approachable person. I felt completely comfortable and not nervous at all. :)

Sounds nice. Naah, I guess I will faint anyway :roftl:

I understand you. I'd be very nervous as well, but being close to such a lovely person, i think that the nerves would just go away!

Yeah I know. Words actually came out my mouth and everything! :blink:I was really suprised! (and relieved)

ps, when I met him (Kata, Yup, Yop,Sara, Bexxy and a fair few others were there too it was very briefly after a 1-2 hour wait I can't remember how long it was as I was frozen stiff, he came nearer and I melted, I didn't faint surprisingly but I did feel ridiculously nervous and could hardly speak to him, I was first to see him coming our way and was in disbelief that it was really him but his white jeans gave it away (hehe), think I muttered about a piccy and a sig and that my pen lights up then I just thanked him like 20 times like a total idiot. (though I do like to concentrate and think about his hand on my shoulder and wishing I was 10 years old again lol), it's a disgrace I should be ashamed of myself, but hells kitchen I am NOT :punk: mwahahahaha!!