Mika's Luscious Locks - Official Thread

curly

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to join this club! :mf_lustslow:

I love how his curls fall over his face and how it looks so perfect even when it might be a total mess. lol.

I kinda have to same hair as Mika....except mine is longer so my curls arn't as spiraly.

...eh. I wonder what hair products he uses. Because I get a lot of fly away hairs.....especially in the morning. :naughty:

Hell Yeah!!! :naughty:

haha oh gee:roftl:

But the BIG QUESTION is:

ARE THE CURLS REAL.?

I've read in some threads that they "accuse" him of having fake curls... Also when I look at pics, well some pics, from when he was younger... I don't see any curls there.. But then again, his hair was short back then...

Still.. when I look at some pics, I can't help but think they are "made", but oh well, they can also just be styled too.

OK , what do you guys think???

I think he has curly hair, but to make the curls perfect, he uses a curling iron.

In some pictures, when he doesn't seem to have fixed his hair, his hair is just a little bit curly. Like the tea-picture ^^

So I guess his beautiful curls are half-fake :biggrin2:

(I wanna join btw ^^)

But the BIG QUESTION is:

ARE THE CURLS REAL.?

I've read in some threads that they "accuse" him of having fake curls... Also when I look at pics, well some pics, from when he was younger... I don't see any curls there.. But then again, his hair was short back then...

Still.. when I look at some pics, I can't help but think they are "made", but oh well, they can also just be styled too.

I don't really care lol! I love his hair, frizzy, curly, straight-ish, messy, perfect...ect

But the BIG QUESTION is:

ARE THE CURLS REAL.?

they are real !! :bleh: i hope so

Guest Lion Tamer

There aren't very many men in this world who can wear his curls the way he does...sigh...:wub2:

add me, please and thanks.

omg guys... i just realise one of my friends has the exact same hairdo as mika :blink: or well, verrryy close:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6159/thomas0002oi6.jpg

Haha! Your right. XD

I know I was at Barnes & Noble reading a magizine when there was this guy standing next to me who looked just like Mika from behind! x_x He was tall, skinny, had very sexy curly hair.

Ah! I couldn't stop staring. He appearently worked there so....I just took my time finding another magizine to read. *sigh* :blush-anim-cl:

His hair was just like Mika's. <3

mika is the perfect man

totally true!!! loolll, when I sent a pic of mika to a friend, his exact response was: "omg he looks a lot like how your ideal man would look like!!!"

loolll

me in too, i love how his hair stands . sometimes his face is so clear and bright and some times is so misterious and sexy with his curly hair covering an eye or a part of his face.