Mika's Luscious Locks - Official Thread

curly

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His curls are defenitly the real deal!

My hair was very straight when I was younger and got wavy as I grew (and I had long hair).

When I got in my teens 15-16 my hair became curly.

If I just let it self dry after the shower it will curl up into big locks, especially now that it's shorter.

And if you use mousse for curly hair the curls will become more firm.

So it's very possible that Mikas hair is naturally curly :biggrin2:

His curls are defenitly the real deal!

My hair was very straight when I was younger and got wavy as I grew (and I had long hair).

When I got in my teens 15-16 my hair became curly.

If I just let it self dry after the shower it will curl up into big locks, especially now that it's shorter.

And if you use mousse for curly hair the curls will become more firm.

So it's very possible that Mikas hair is naturally curly :biggrin2:

my story is exactly the same. only now it's starting to be less curly I hope the curls don't go away again :(

today i was walking up the stairs at school when i noticed that the guy in front of me had mika's hair! i mean, i've never seen mika's hair in person or anything but i'm pretty sure it was identical. he had the same color hair and each curl seemed to be perfectly curled just like mika's. it was awesome. unfortunately, he looked nothing like mika otherwise!

Guys!!!! Just watched Channel 4. You know they have this thing when between the programs they show how different celebrities answer the same random question?

Well, this time they asked something like "What does it for you? What turns you on or makes you fall in love?"

The answers were like "Humor", "Flowers and chocolates", you know, the usual stuff. But then this Popworld (Mika was at a few of those shows, remember?) presenter Alexa Chung presenter73.jpg with a cheeky smile said "Cute curly guys, the guys with curly hair" !!!!! :eek: I jumped!!!!!! Where did it come from? Is that after meeting Mika? Does she have a thing for our Mika?!!

I wouldn't blame her, anyways :wub2: :wub2:

BTW, she was at Coachella!

I think so, yes. After all, she did let him hold her hand whilst skipping. That's very telling. :roftl:

No, seriously, it is. If you watch closely when they are together with the Kawati (sp?). Her eyes give her away. I'm sure she was referring to Mika, the curly-haired sex god. :biggrin2: I approve of her infatation. LOL. Not that she'd care.

Oh, she also compliment him that he was "good-looking" or handsome and waited for his reaction. Usually, if the feeling is mutual, the other person says something like, "Thank you; you too." But Mika didn't directly answer. She seemed quite keen to hear his answer. LOL.

Guys!!!! Just watched Channel 4. You know they have this thing when between the programs they show how different celebrities answer the same random question?

Well, this time they asked something like "What does it for you? What turns you on or makes you fall in love?"

The answers were like "Humor", "Flowers and chocolates", you know, the usual stuff. But then this Popworld (Mika was at a few of those shows, remember?) presenter Alexa Chung presenter73.jpg with a cheeky smile said "Cute curly guys, the guys with curly hair" !!!!! :eek: I jumped!!!!!! Where did it come from? Is that after meeting Mika? Does she have a thing for our Mika?!!

She really did act like she kind of liked him while at the zoo! :D

And I totally don't blame her...

Oh yes i have seen that little snippet between shows on channel 4 aswell and she does seem to like Mika alot in the popworld interview at the zoo :biggrin2:

But yes who would blame her for falling for Mika we all have aswell :wub2:

I think so, yes. After all, she did let him hold her hand whilst skipping. That's very telling. :roftl:

No, seriously, it is. If you watch closely when they are together with the Kawati (sp?). Her eyes give her away. I'm sure she was referring to Mika, the curly-haired sex god. :biggrin2: I approve of her infatation. LOL. Not that she'd care.

Oh, she also compliment him that he was "good-looking" or handsome and waited for his reaction. Usually, if the feeling is mutual, the other person says something like, "Thank you; you too." But Mika didn't directly answer. She seemed quite keen to hear his answer. LOL.

I'm going to watch those clips again, looking for clues, looking for clues....:roftl:

What a cute couple they would be!!!:wub2:

OMG I JUST WATCHED THAT TOO (k like an hour ago) and that was like the same thought, when she said curly haired guys i was like what like mika lucky b... yeah :naughty: hi 5 right there sister lol

Right, please kill me if there is already a thread dedicated to Mika's lucious locks, but i couldn't find one! I decided to make this thread because i was watching a few videos and looking through some pics of our man when i realised... no matter how his hair looks... it's ALWAYS SEXY!!! Whether his curls are dangling over his eyes, arranged in a certain way or just not there it always looks hot!

And so Mika's hair.. i salute you! :biggrin2:

So who wants to join in the Official Mika's Curls thread?

Members:

#1 Curly

#2 bee

#3 JUlie

#4 RosieLou

#6 BrendaLovesMika

#7 hotdlp

#8 Droopsy

#9 femifrosk

#10 cath85

#11 Emy

#12 ziema

ADD ME!!!!!!

Yes who would not like to go to the zoo with Mika - I remember very clearly his giggle while he was feeding the giraffe....:roftl: That was one of the first Mika interviews I watched :wink2:

Awww. The "This is so grosss!!! *laugh laugh*"?

The zoo interview is one of my favorites ever. And the "milking the kuwatis (or whatever they're called...) thing?" HAHA.

• 2 months later...