Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay okay - momentary kitten appreciation time:

sophie-1.jpg

Now back to Mika Mail :P

Your cat is so cute. How old is she/he?

Back to topic...I like that idea.:thumb_yello:

I'd be really nice to eat Filipinos again (those are the best cookies I've ever eaten:punk: ...I bought them every single during my stay in Spain:biggrin2: , no wonder I put on some weight then:biggrin2: ). Yum-Yum!

As ive just said to a few others it depends on how much your mailing and the weight of it. If you go on the website of your local mail provider it should give you the prices to each country per kg

Question: Does anyone know how much it would cost to mail a package so far? I know costs will vary depending on where you are mailing it, but this could possibly be kind of expensive. I would love to participate...this idea is so cute...but I'm just not sure about the money...

This is really cute... I would love to do it (or something similar) one day. I still have trouble believing people don't get cadbury :wink2:

We get Cadbury but it's sh*te :thumbdown:

They use a different formula in North America.

Your cat is so cute. How old is she/he?

Back to topic...I like that idea.:thumb_yello:

I'd be really nice to eat Filipinos again (those are the best cookies I've ever eaten:punk: ...I bought them every single during my stay in Spain:biggrin2: , no wonder I put on some weight then:biggrin2: ). Yum-Yum!

Okay well if you want to join in PM me the country you live, and if your mind is set - then the county you want to recieve goodies from. If you havent got a set preferance then after we have 10+ people on the list im going to pair people up randomly.

(i have a local filipino shop about 2 mins from where i live in the uk - yes i know, odd - so if you want if we cant find your someone from spain then ill help you out ;) )

oh and shes a year old, so not really a baby any more but still acts like it

Yes, I would do that:biggrin2:

Thats really cooL :biggrin2::bleh:

xx

Oh that's awesome! I'd love for someone to send me Walker's crisps and authentic Cadbury's choccies.

Oh,so great !!!

What a great idea!I'd love to do this!^^

I'd like to join you from Japan.

To those above and others, please follow the rules and PM me with your country, any preferances you have, and if you want to pair yourself or be paired and i will put you on the list.

:naughty:

hihi join the club, mine's a bitch though... oh well lol, i still love her:naughty:

Mines a right idiot - runs into wall on purpose and doesnt like cuddles and affection - only when she wants it not when you want to ,unlike my other one whos old, dribbley and cuddley :P

Mines a right idiot - runs into wall on purpose and doesnt like cuddles and affection - only when she wants it not when you want to ,unlike my other one whos old, dribbley and cuddley :P

i know what you mean!

mine litterally RUNS away and hides when i want to cuddle her or pick her up :shocked:

and then in the morning, she wakes me up and wants affection and is purring:shocked:

Okay so ive started the matching process - sorry to those who have to wait for their partner but you can still start collecting things and thinking of ideas while you wait due to odd numbers and trying to use your preferances, so here goes:

Melman92 - Tomomi

Jolijn - Backflip_76

Nathaliiexx - Soangel

Droopsy - Crina

If you are unhappy with your new MMer give me a message and i can repair.

If your partner chooses someone else or you have to wait - do not take it personally, it is probably due to wanting a partner from someone further away - we still love you :)

That is sort of the idea :boxed:

lol yes i know :P

But with the talk of having someone you trust your adress to lol

Not that i'm saying I don't trust her, it's just that i don't know her and actually don't remind posts of her :shocked:

Maybe i'm still not enough on mfc lol:bleh:

lol yes i know :P

But with the talk of having someone you trust your adress to lol

Not that i'm saying I don't trust her, it's just that i don't know her and actually don't remind posts of her :shocked:

Maybe i'm still not enough on mfc lol:bleh:

well the idea is that you get talking to someone new and make friends too :)

like an icebreaker exercise before the real fun begins :P

i can repair you if you would prefer?