Mika Mail

Awesome, thanks for pairing me! This is only my second post, but I've been lurking since I saw Mika's June 16 concert in Atlanta. I'm actually from the same place as backflip_76, and she's the only Mika fan I know in real life.

Lurking? wow, that doesn't sound creepy at all carrie! hahaha i'm jk! :biggrin2: nice to see my fellow mount airy friend posting! yay for you!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh I already have a great idea of what I'm gonna send :naughty:

California up in here, put me on the list. I'd like anyone, but preferably not someone living near me (as in west coast, USA). And hopefully not too far off because I'm broke. :tears:

P.S. UK would be nice :wink2:

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!

but... I'll wait until I have a job. My mother isn't into that whole "sending people things" thing. Well... actually, she let me send someone in England Hershey Chocolates once.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I'm not picky about where they're from, just somewhere outside the US. But yeah. Hold off until I get my job. (Soon!):wink2:

Germany would be amazing... I have a TON of German heritage, and I'm trying to teach myself the language. (Which isn't THAT hard, because I live in a primarily PA Dutch area. So alot of the words are the same)

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!

but... I'll wait until I have a job. My mother isn't into that whole "sending people things" thing. Well... actually, she let me send someone in England Hershey Chocolates once.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I'm not picky about where they're from, just somewhere outside the US. But yeah. Hold off until I get my job. (Soon!):wink2:

Germany would be amazing... I have a TON of German heritage, and I'm trying to teach myself the language. (Which isn't THAT hard, because I live in a primarily PA Dutch area. So alot of the words are the same)

Ok well give me a PM when you have a job and are ready to be paired :)

Pinkunicorn123,

Thanks for matching. I'll send PM Melman92.

Mikafish

Maybe next time!

I'm from the UK (Wales to be exact) and I would love to be paired with you!

I'm not sure about costs but I guess we just make sure things aren't overly heavy? *shrugs*

Oh and I dunno the shipping rates but please, my package will probably take forever because 1) i'm terrible at putting things together in a jiffy and 2) i will probably be paying for the cheapest, slowest kind of shipping cause my parents won't be happy with sending packages overseas in the first place. and they'll be paying for shipping so.......... no avoiding that. :fisch:

Lurking? wow, that doesn't sound creepy at all carrie! hahaha i'm jk! :biggrin2: nice to see my fellow mount airy friend posting! yay for you!

haha says you Hollis! "Lurking" is a perfectly acceptable term for people like me to like to see what's going on but are too lazy to go search the web for creative sigs and avatars. I think the most active I've ever been is on imdb.com and that's like 35 posts! But yes, it is nice to see a fellow Mt. Airy kid with 180+ posts. :wink2:

haha says you Hollis! "Lurking" is a perfectly acceptable term for people like me to like to see what's going on but are too lazy to go search the web for creative sigs and avatars. I think the most active I've ever been is on imdb.com and that's like 35 posts! But yes, it is nice to see a fellow Mt. Airy kid with 180+ posts. :wink2:

Well, you know, I do what I can :wink2:

wait - is this confirmed?? or are we supposed to okay it first?

if she doesn't mind paying for shipping to cali, i suppose i dont either :naughty:

This is only a suggestion - when i pair people together i do it to match their preferances, however people who dont like the location of their pair and who wish to change can indeed contact me to repair with someone else.

People who lose their partner - dont worry, its not personal :)

This is only a suggestion - when i pair people together i do it to match their preferances, however people who dont like the location of their pair and who wish to change can indeed contact me to repair with someone else.

People who lose their partner - dont worry, its not personal :)

oh okay. well I guess now we're just waiting for Ioana's reply.

the shipping really is a b!tch because i think between us it'd be $30-50 for shipping and i dont think my parents will have any of that..... we're not terribly rich basically. and my parents are real frugal.

the shipping really is a b!tch because i think between us it'd be $30-50 for shipping and i dont think my parents will have any of that..... we're not terribly rich basically. and my parents are real frugal.

if you have problems let me know and we can find someone a bit more practical :)

My parents are the same way. I was shipping an old penpal some chocolate like... three years ago. Maybe four. Anyway, and my mom was like "Sure... but you can't go over $10, that includes shipping."

I mean... we're not POOR. My parents are just... eerugh. Not cheap, but like you said: Frugal. Or thrifty.

Mines a right idiot - runs into wall on purpose and doesnt like cuddles and affection - only when she wants it not when you want to ,unlike my other one whos old, dribbley and cuddley :P

mine bites if you want to cuddle her but she doesn't want to lol

mine bites and scratches - currently sporting 3 long stripes down the side of my neck - its like the human version of adidas lol

:roftl:that's why I try not to get too close to her :naughty: