Mika Mail

I just want to say that PINK is wonderful. It was her idea to do the Mika Mail exchange and I was just the lucky one to agree to it. I received her package a couple of days ago and it was soooooooooo much fun to open it and see what was inside. The first thing I opened was the Walkers Cheese and Onion chips and I've had many flavored chips before, but these were sooooo good....that I didn't share at all, I ate them all. I haven't taken a photo yet, but I'm going to try to take one and get it posted, so you can see the fun stuff that I got too.

In my package to Pink I wanted to send a couple more Mika-ish things, like a mag with Mika photos or a flashing heart....you know? But what I wanted wasn't available, so maybe next time. I love this idea and I just want to say that I think PINK is so wonderful :wub2: to think about this and to want to share the idea with everyone. Yes, postage is a bit high between countries, sometimes there are "flat rates" but it depends on where you live and where you are sending it to.

THANKS PINK, I LOVE my MIKA MAIL! :wub2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika mail is such a good idea! i love candy but there isnt any good candy in ohio....so i dont think i could collect anything (id probably eat it anyway lol)

haha im with you there, candy doesnt last long in my vacinity

Ha ha no problem Hollis :)

I think its a great way to meet people and to experience different cultures and life styles (also a good way to get fat on sweets and choc ;))

Im off shopping for some more Mika Mail goodies for lilmot tomorrow to fill up the last few gaps in my box :P

I hope everyone on here gets the chance to do it - its a good laugh :P

are we actually allowed to send candies and stuff to the US? aren't there like controls for everything eatable?

No your allowed.

Me and lilmot had to fill out customs forms, as will you stating what in it.

I wrote, sweets, toys and stationary, and she wrote candy and toys.

They both arrived ok :)

(took 6-7 days)

No your allowed.

Me and lilmot had to fill out customs forms, as will you stating what in it.

I wrote, sweets, toys and stationary, and she wrote candy and toys.

They both arrived ok :)

(took 6-7 days)

hope we can do the same here! I never heard of anything like these forms