MIKA in Teen Vogue Fashion Rocks Magazine

Ranae

AAAAAAAHHHHH!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I get TEEN VOGUE!!! Its my favorite magazine! I just hope my subscription doesnt mysteriously end today or anything...

haha well that would be horribly putrid and incredibly unlucky wouldnt it?...

AHHH!! I wonder what time the mail usually comes... its 11:00am right now!!

HURRY UP PLEASE MAIL!!! YAY!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my knew Teen Vogue in the mail today & it came with a supplement magazine called "Fashion Rocks" (w/ Jennifer Lopez on cover). & There is a whole page picture of MIKA in it!! I was soooo Happy! :biggrin2: This is the third time he's been featured in Teen Vogue! (except this magazine is a supplement to Teen Vogue)

Here is a picture of it:

100_2460.jpg

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2: I love it! :wub2:

My friend JUST got me a subscription to Teen Vogue like 3 weeks ago I swear! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SARA! :snog:

That's AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you! :biggrin2:

Do you know if there's any way for me to buy it from the shops or order it? I really hope there is... :wub2:

That's AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you! :biggrin2:

Do you know if there's any way for me to buy it from the shops or order it? I really hope there is... :wub2:

I'm sure Borders, Barnes & Noble, Waldenbooks, etc. stock it in the magazine section along with all the other girly mags. :naughty: And the fashion supplement is probably included, maybe wrapped with the actual mag in plastic or something.

I, unfortunately, don't think the supplement magazine it's in is for sale in the stores...It came wrapped in plastic with the Teen Vogue magazine in the mail since I subscribe. I thought maybe it would be w/ the Teen Vogue in the store too, but I was just at Wal-Mart & it wasn't there. :thumbdown:

Maybe if enough people write Teen Vogue on their website or something they'll make it available.

Oh heck! This picture is so great! Thanks a lot for posting!!!

:wub2:

But I just got a question: from time to time (like now) there are new photos from new photoshots and I'm always wondering where one could get the other pictures from these shots (I mean, this photoshot will probably not have just produced this single picture, right?) So are there more images like these? More pictures with this gorgeous hairstyle? :punk:

GHOW DOES HE GET HIS HAIR SOOOOOOO NICE???!!!!! im sooooo freakingjealous! i have mikahair,but most of the time i just look like a lion! grrrr..........its very very hto.......*smolders*

You've got Mikahair???

:mfr_omg:

OMG!!!! That is SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blowup:

You've got Mikahair???

:mfr_omg:

OMG!!!! That is SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blowup:

YOU LIVE AT HOGWRTS!!??? THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!!

yes is do, but its red and when igo swimming it dries like a mane and they call me 'lion-girl'!!!!!! but it doesnt look cute like mikas. his always looks so neat and nshiny. mines shiny, but crazy!