Kinda scared to write this but.... usa tour...

Sivan

darn

Well, if its for MIKA and the band to have a long and greatly deserved rest, than I'm really happy for them to be relaxing and taking a huggee break!!

BUT if i see more tour dates show up for other places, I must admit, I will be a bit angry. They NEED a break!!! They're pushing it way too far!! And I know theres places he hasnt been, and he's played in Europe a lot of times but still, the US need a chance too!

But I'm really not that dissapointed. I'm glad that MIKA and the band will be resting, if its true, and once they've gotten the rest of a lifetime, they'll be back to give amazing, unforgettable performances im sure, for all of us everywhere!!!hopefully!

Thank you so much for telling us Sivan! And its not true, no, im sure we wont be mad at you at all! and it'll make us even more excited for tour dates, coz we werent really expecting them! thanks again! ♥

Love you MIKA!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's better not to announce anything, rather than announce new tour dates and cancel them later. That would not look good at all. Mika needs some time off, and we can wait until he's ready to come back. The US definitely hasn't seen the last of this man! :thumb_yello:

This isn't bad news at all. I'm very relieved. It Mika pushed through with another slew of dates next month you'd be looking at these cancellation disasters for the rest of the year. It would seriously damage his career, not to mention his health.

I don't know why anyone thinks we don't know what's going on. He's got some kind of health condition that is debilitating enough to prevent him from fulfilling all of his current obligations and probably making it difficult to to do the performances he does go through with. What difference does it make whether it's an ear infection or a throat problem or simply exhaustion? The bottom line is he can't physically manage 20 shows a month on 3 or 4 different continents right now.

He's not cancelling an "unimportant" festival here and there to get in a secret gig or TV show. He's virtually wiped his schedule clean so that he can limp through a couple of major appearances/commitments.

To me that's all the explanation anyone needs to understand why he's not coming to the US in September. Given that he never booked any US dates to start with he's really not obliged to offer an explanation. It's only a handful of MFC members that ever thought he was coming here in the first place. The rest of the world doesn't monitor his schedule and anticipate his every move.

Exactly. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

i feel for everyone. right now i'm just not surprised anymore and i'm a bit disheartened. and to think he wasn't even coming to my country in the first place! but i guess it's better than having him say he's coming and then cancel..i'm really sorry for all u guys :huglove:

but mika's health and well being is no.1

I was going to make a post about the supposed USA tour and say that I strongly doubted there would be one. After all these cancellations, how could we expect him to do a whole other tour here? To be honest, I'd rather he and his management not make any dates rather than make them and then cancel them at the last minute.

I was going to make a post about the supposed USA tour and say that I strongly doubted there would be one. After all these cancellations, how could we expect him to do a whole other tour here? To be honest, I'd rather he and his management not make any dates rather than make them and then cancel them at the last minute.

thats great! everyone taking this really well! hehe :thumb_yello:

Well, it has seemed really obvious over the last couple of months that he wouldn't be coming here. All the cancellations...no dates being released...etc... So yeah, I have already accepted his not coming back.

I just hope he takes Sept to rest. If not, then I might be a little miffed.

I would be lying to say i'm not disappointed that he wont be coming.

but this is like when your grandma gets you shampoo for your birthday, you have to be happy you got anything from her. even if you could have done without it. (now i'm questioning how that was relevant, but i like the analogy so i'm leaving it.)

i know Mika will come to the states... i may have not been able to see him if he had this time, i doubted he'd come to texas, but there was that hope.

and now my hope is that Mika and the band get rest and that he maybe schedule some gigs to get to the places that were canceled on.

after all, those dates were actually scheduled.

i just want to see mika in concert eventually, i don't mind waiting as long as it just... happens.

but this is like when your grandma gets you shampoo for your birthday, you have to be happy you got anything from her. even if you could have done without it. (now i'm questioning how that was relevant, but i like the analogy so i'm leaving it.)

i know Mika will come to the states... i may have not been able to see him if he had this time, i doubted he'd come to texas, but there was that hope.

and now my hope is that Mika and the band get rest and that he maybe schedule some gigs to get to the places that were canceled on.

i just want to see mika in concert eventually, i don't mind waiting as long as it just... happens.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for the laugh.

I don't mind wating either. As long as he and his band are happy and healthy.:biggrin2:

canderson, your analogy is perfect...LOL...as well as hilarious..

for goodness sake someone needs to tell us EXACTLY what's going on!

maybe there was gonna be a us tour but had to stop further progression because of Mika's health? Or maybe it wasn't even decided in the first.

PAH.

I'm on the brink of not caring now to be honest.

GAH!!

i right with you on the not caring thing. every time i seeone of these "canceled" threads, i praticaly ignore it.

mika needs his rest, if he needs time off i wish they would just say so, it would be so much easier for every1

GAH!!

i right with you on the not caring thing. every time i seeone of these "canceled" threads, i praticaly ignore it.

mika needs his rest, if he needs time off i wish they would just say so, it would be so much easier for every1

yeah...just simply skip it coz u can expect what kind of posts inside there :sorry:

and i completely agree with Christine:punk:

i dont think it will happend....

atleast i hope its for mika and the band to take some time off to rest....

again...its not mika that told me that personaly or something, so im not 100% but i guess its true if mika tour manager said that.... i just dont want everyone here killing me if they decide to come here aftet all =P

Thanks, Sivan, for posting. I agree with you and the others that it is nice to think about Mika and all being able to take some time off to rest. They really do deserve it and most likely need it! I hope they can.

NOOOOOOOOOOO me and my friend were going to LEAVE school to go to his concert!! that sucks BIGGGGG time

but, whatever is best for MIKA'S health

what friend? haha jk i wouldn't want to go to a concert if it was compromising his health :biggrin2: i really hope he gets better... :wub2: