Great article (New 6 track EP)- Daily Mail - 29/6/07

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for tipping this for us Freddie! :thumb_yello:

It was a nice article, but I wonder which part Deek was quoting.... Hope it's not the 6 tracks EP...

Hmmm.. maybe Deek meant that reasoning the six-song EP release with 'keeping fans happy while he concentrates on his second album' does sound like giving the dog a bone....:cool:

Thanks for posting, Freddie.

Thanks for posting freddy! (y)

"On the question of his personal life,and speculation over his sexuality,the singer is more tight lipped.Underneath the showmanship,he is a private man who wants to keep it that way." - I loved the wayy they summed thaat up without making a huge fuss! Great article..Thanks freddy once again :D

Thanks for posting freddy! (y)

"On the question of his personal life,and speculation over his sexuality,the singer is more tight lipped.Underneath the showmanship,he is a private man who wants to keep it that way." - I loved the wayy they summed thaat up without making a huge fuss! Great article..Thanks freddy once again :D

I thought the same! they could have written nothing about it but at least they don't make a great deal out of it...

Surrounded by scantily clad female danc

We will continue to see Mika in the charts,though.With plenty of mileage left in Life In Cartoon Motion,he is also planning to release a six-song EP that will keep his fans happy while he concentrates on his second album.

Well, I'm happy! :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting, Freddie! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Yay yay! Gr8 article. I guess Simon really does know best. By the way, I've converted another Mika fan; passed my Mika songs in digital format to a colleague, and its now on his list of fave songs.

What was with the mud, anyhow? part of the festival?

We will continue to see Mika in the charts,though.With plenty of mileage left in Life In Cartoon Motion,he is also planning to release a six-song EP that will keep his fans happy while he concentrates on his second album.

Freddie,

Thank you!!!!! :cheers::yay:

Great news about the 6 song EP. WOW WOW!

Am very happy today

Thanks for the article Freddie. I am excited about the 6 song EP and hope it is for real. I also can't wait for the new album and hope it doesn't take too long. His is an extraordinary song writer, one of the best I've seen in a while, and am looking forward to seeing what he comes up with next.

Thanks for the article Freddie. I am excited about the 6 song EP and hope it is for real. I also can't wait for the new album and hope it doesn't take too long. His is an extraordinary song writer, one of the best I've seen in a while, and am looking forward to seeing what he comes up with next.

Yeh me too , lets hope its a limited edition goodie and we all get one :thumb_yello: