2007 - A day with Mika in Japan

miori-mary

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much Mary, I love, love, loveee this video!!!!!!

DaMango, I had a feeling someone was going to screen cap that bit, I just didn't know it would happen THIS fast! Good job!!! :thumb_yello:

DaMango,

Where did the last picture on your signature come from? MIKA looks great!(well, he always does in every picture...)

Since she's busy capping things for me right now, I thought I could answer on her behalf. :biggrin2:

http://www.eyevinearchive.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?sm=Basic&cid=-1&All=mika&x=15&y=13

Sadly, you can either have the smaller un-watermarked versions of the larger watermarked ones... or you can pay for them.

--Jack

You're supposed to be in the basement, cranking out my screencaps! Do I need to use a whip? :devil::sneaky2:

(Can't believe a knitty forum like this one doesn't have a whipping emoticon yet!)

--Jack

No ma'am. I'll get back to work. :boxed:

I love Japanese interviews/programs. They're the best! :biggrin2::punk:

I must mention this: How beautiful is he? :wub2:

And.... OMG!! That's where he got the badges from!! I was just thinking about them today. I was looking at them on his phone when he came to Oz.

AWESOME!! :punk:

that was brilliant!! had me either smiling or laughing throughout the whole thing :blush-anim-cl: i love that thing he does with his teeth.. like he's about to bite ya :mf_lustslow: and that little dance at the end to lollipop! wowwwweee