Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

I couldn't download them either or even watch them but you have to download a player thing.

It is free, I am pretty sure this is the one, and once I did that I could watch them .

Jack Violet knows how to do it if I am wrong.

http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/index.php

i downloaded it ok and could watch the videos...but when it tries downloading the video (took 20 min for the love today + big girl!) i cannot do anything with it! it ends in a temporary internet folder (instead of div.x folder) and i cannot not move it from there!:shocked:

don't mind...i'll just watch...without touch! :sneaky2:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i downloaded it ok and could watch the videos...but when it tries downloading the video (took 20 min for the love today + big girl!) i cannot do anything with it! it ends in a temporary internet folder (instead of div.x folder) and i cannot not move it from there!:shocked:

don't mind...i'll just watch...without touch! :sneaky2:

:naughty: That's what we all have to do with Mika anyway!

Thank youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

....those bits of interviews with fans are just precious!..and Alan stood soooo close to you...

...and I was so happy when he has also mentioned that bit about M's expression of the face (when crowd was singing along).....yeah, once again - I really like Alans thoughtfully positive and attentive attitude to Mika....

That might have been when we were having afternoon tea eh RAK? :naughty:

Ha ha! I think you might be right there Babs. I was with Sara, Bexxy and Jennie the rest of the time. I think they waited for me to waddle off for my cuppa.LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....those bits of interviews with fans are just precious!..and Alan stood soooo close to you...

...and I was so happy when he has also mentioned that bit about M's expression of the face (when crowd was singing along).....yeah, once again - I really like Alans thoughtfully positive and attentive attitude to Mika....

You know, I was quite impressed by that too, by the fact that Alan picked up on it.

When it happened and we all sang along, I thought to myself 'this must be such an incredible feeling for Mika', to have us all sing the song and him just stand there.....

But I wasn't really expecting Alan to notice and mention it. He really did come across like a lovely, super sensitive guy in that interview.

What a shame that I didn't have a clue of who he was, and just saw him as an obstacle to the front of the stage when he was interviewing people there, hahaha!

I honestly thought: 'who is this guy and why does he have to stand there in my way, not letting me get closer?':sneaky2:

Quite funny when I realised later,haha.:roftl: