Lollipop

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but a posh one LOL:mf_rosetinted:

Is there such a thing....:bleh:

Ooooh, fab! Can't wait to see!! (Apologies to all for not being on here for donkeys but i've been rather ill - still not right but hey ho, couldn't stay away from MFC any longer :thumb_yello: )

Sorry you've not been well. A dose of MFC should help:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to see this on TV. It was definitely the best Mika gig I have been to...hope we don't have to wait too long....

OOoooo we MUST find out when it is and I am sure we will ALL record it, I know I will try my best to as long as I know when it's on. Luckily I ran away from all the cameras so you wont have to endure my mug getting interviewed, and even though I was at the front I am sure they will airbrush me out and replace me with a rather attractive geranium or something.:naughty:

aww I just had a flash back of when the camera guys were being really friendly and canny with us and one gave me his popcorn cos I was starving, it was minging but I ate it cos I felt guilty that he gave me it lol.

Kata, Vally and Yop were all ducking down behind me using me as a shield and spraying appley booze into their mouths but wearing alot of it as perfume also ha ha what a laugh that was.

Oh and our Grace Kelly suite at the Hilton Hostel...it was a sight to behold, do you remember girls when we saw Mika's feet and then Martins outside our windows on the balcony, er scaffolding lol they were such pervs pfft trying to spy on us in our rooms just cos ours was better than theirs.

Memories...like the corners of our minds...misty water coloured memories...of the way we were...

OOoooo we MUST find out when it is and I am sure we will ALL record it, I know I will try my best to as long as I know when it's on. Luckily I ran away from all the cameras so you wont have to endure my mug getting interviewed, and even though I was at the front I am sure they will airbrush me out and replace me with a rather attractive geranium or something.:naughty:

aww I just had a flash back of when the camera guys were being really friendly and canny with us and one gave me his popcorn cos I was starving, it was minging but I ate it cos I felt guilty that he gave me it lol.

Kata, Vally and Yop were all ducking down behind me using me as a shield and spraying appley booze into their mouths but wearing alot of it as perfume also ha ha what a laugh that was.

Oh and our Grace Kelly suite at the Hilton Hostel...it was a sight to behold, do you remember girls when we saw Mika's feet and then Martins outside our windows on the balcony, er scaffolding lol they were such pervs pfft trying to spy on us in our rooms just cos ours was better than theirs.

Memories...like the corners of our minds...misty water coloured memories...of the way we were...

I saw that guy give you the popcorn....I wanted some! I was starving!! I'd have eaten it for you :)

I think we're ALL going to record this so we can keep rewinding and pausing on certain bits when we see ourselves or each other. :naughty:

But I 've just realised.... I bet it'll be on while I'm on holiday and i'll miss it :| I go away on the 29th :shocked:

I know the amy winehouse one is on itv on august the 16th! and its the first one, Dont know if theyll show one everyday or one a week! I hope its not the latter otherwise wont be able to watch it!

Didn't it say weekly?

If so it'll be the 23rd or the 30th (Pleeease let it be the 23rd!!!)

Sparkly1 have you seen this video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYXp1OIFbN0

Just incase you havent seen it...YOU ARE the star of that video hehe

Kelly Osbourne will team up with her pal Amy, Alan Cumming will host Mika and Danny Dyer will present Kasabian.

p.s. I suppose that explains Alan Cumming being there!!!!

Also, Mika has the most amazing and most credible celebrity pal... :thumb_yello:

Sparkly1 have you seen this video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYXp1OIFbN0

Just incase you havent seen it...YOU ARE the star of that video hehe

OMG lmao :roftl: thanx Bexxy I hadn't seen that the MIka-madness obvioulsy took over me cos I normally HIDE from camera's NOT make stupid faces at them, heh heh, saw you too even though it was difficult to spot you :bleh: ha ha oh and mini Mika too :biggrin2: Oh I wish I could do that gig all over again.

(ps, I think you should KEEP going as a ladybird cos he knows you as the lady bird, if you change your costume he may not recognise you, unless you go as a lollipop girl dressed as a ladybird lol).

But I 've just realised.... I bet it'll be on while I'm on holiday and i'll miss it :| I go away on the 29th :shocked:

Awww Jennie...

Looks like MIKA will be shown on August 30th on ITV 1 - 11.00pm..

Amy Winehouse is being shown on the 16th August and Kasabian on the 23rd August, so I guess this leaves a slot on the 30th for our man :biggrin2:

EEK... just realised that I may be seen on tv wearing a big slice of pizza (seemed like a good idea at the time LOL !!) :shocked::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Still very EXCITED about seeing it though...

xx

Awww Jennie...

Looks like MIKA will be shown on August 30th on ITV 1 - 11.00pm..

Amy Winehouse is being shown on the 16th August and Kasabian on the 23rd August, so I guess this leaves a slot on the 30th for our man :biggrin2:

EEK... just realised that I may be seen on tv wearing a big slice of pizza (seemed like a good idea at the time LOL !!) :shocked::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Still very EXCITED about seeing it though...

xx

Noooo I'm gonna have to wait until the 12th September to watch it!!! :shocked:

:(