Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA did Over My Shoulder at this one, right? I'm so excited to hear that one! Hoping someone will at least get that song!

It's only showing highlights over the 30 minute slot. I guess that about half of that will be interviews and backstage stuff so It'll only be about 3 or 4 songs that they show I guess. :(

I know:(

I'm not 100% sure but that's how long the Amy Winehouse one is.

I might email them demanding all the original footage! :sneaky2:

yeah do it!!

well, its a bit waff, i mean, there were about 45,000 photographers in my way when mika was playing, and i have only seen few pics, and the WHOLE thing was filmed, and some of us were interviewed!

i dont get it?! they may aswell show most of what they got! (minus my interview)

grrrrrrrrrrr!

yeah do it!!

well, its a bit waff, i mean, there were about 45,000 photographers in my way when mika was playing, and i have only seen few pics, and the WHOLE thing was filmed, and some of us were interviewed!

i dont get it?! they may aswell show most of what they got! (minus my interview)

grrrrrrrrrrr!

I know, it's just a waste of footage!!!

Maybe they'll show an extended version another time or on ITV2 or something.

I hope they don't show the bit of us running to the barrier when they let us in.. I practically jumped over a camera I think...

Pity they won't be showing the whole thing, such a waste, it was a mindblowing show.

Wonder what the pervy photographer is up to now?

I bet he wasn't even an official photographer...they might have just let him in because he had a fancy camera and maybe he just liked taking photos up peoples dresses for his own collection :blink:

Pity they won't be showing the whole thing, such a waste, it was a mindblowing show.

Wonder what the pervy photographer is up to now?

i agree!

hmm, well luckily there hasnt been alot of sun, meaning no girls in tiny skirts.

he's out of business then!:naughty:

It's only showing highlights over the 30 minute slot. I guess that about half of that will be interviews and backstage stuff so It'll only be about 3 or 4 songs that they show I guess. :(

If that's the case, then I'm pretty sure Over My Shoulder and other ballads will be one of the first bits they'll cut, simply because they aren't as commercially appealing as Grace Kelly or Love Today. :thumbdown:

If that's the case, then I'm pretty sure Over My Shoulder and other ballads will be one of the first bits they'll cut, simply because they aren't as commercially appealing as Grace Kelly or Love Today. :thumbdown:

Yep. They'll probably just show GK, Love Today, Relax, Lollipop and Big girl.

There's always my version of Over My Shoulder though (I'm trying to get it's view count up so I'm posting it everywhere :P)

A little snippet from this weeks Now magazine...

mikanow003.jpg

and itv listing...

Mika: Summer Series

Thursday 30th August on ITV 1 from 11:00pm to 11:35pm

'The London-based singer performs hits including Grace Kelly and Love Today at an open-air concert at Somerset House, London. Actor Alan Cumming presents, getting up close and personal with the star to discuss his career and incredible chart success. Last in series'

It's a shame it's only going to be 35 minutes long :crybaby:

Still be great to see it on tv though !

...9 days to go :woot_jump:

A little snippet from this weeks Now magazine...

mikanow003.jpg

and itv listing...

Mika: Summer Series

Thursday 30th August on ITV 1 from 11:00pm to 11:35pm

'The London-based singer performs hits including Grace Kelly and Love Today at an open-air concert at Somerset House, London. Actor Alan Cumming presents, getting up close and personal with the star to discuss his career and incredible chart success. Last in series'

It's a shame it's only going to be 35 minutes long :crybaby:

Still be great to see it on tv though !

...9 days to go :woot_jump:

Grr Can't believe i'm gonna miss this because i'll be lying on a beach in the sun!!! MUST remember to set the Sky+ box for it to watch when I get back off holiday :(

It's gonna be a case of spot the MFCer :naughty:

I watched some of the Amy Winehouse one yesterday to see how many songs they do and stuff but I had to turn it off.... I can't stand her! I only lasted one song.

I really really want this one on dvd... I hope someone will be able to record it, we only have BBC over here...

I'd love the entire concert on DVD :wub2: but that will never happen.

We're cancelling our Sky subscription next month so i'm going to lose all the things I've recorded on it (including this :thumbdown:)

It's not the same on youtube as on an actual TV!!!

35 mins?! I want the whole thing!!still always a bit of Mika:naughty:

I don't care about Mika, I'm more bothered about seeing us on it!!!! hahaha

Only joking :P It's better than nothing I suppose!!!

Would anyone be able to record this onto a DVD by any chance for me please? I'll pay! I'm gonna miss it and it doesn't like like i'll be able to record it either now :(