Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. When I set my digibox to record tonight, it says Vodafone TBA. Will it be the Manchester one again or the London one?

OK Not confused any more as I've discovered the expand button. Deffo the Alan Cummings program, (although it does say Vodafone)

Just posted bulletin from MikaSounds :

MIKA's show at Somerset House in London, which happened earlier this summer, will be shown on ITV1 tonight at 11pm.

Love

Mikasounds

Don't you just love how they tell us things we already know, bless 'em:original:

I noted on the comment page -what has happened to the ICA gig being on channel 4 just incase he never noticed we hadn't seen it yet.

Looking forward to tonight!

xx

I was looking atthe TV listings for next week, and I think the ICA show that hasn't come on yet is on either next Wednesday or Thursday night on one of Ch4s channels, check the listings for a definite time my memory is a little fuzzy right now.

i shall be getting out the popcorn and praying they dont show any fan interviews i will just die on the spot :blink:

Showing the pervy photographer taking shots of you Sara and Jennie, he was SO lucky I didn't belt him with the flag.

30 Aug 2007 17:20

Subject: MIKA on British TV tonight

Body: MIKA's show at Somerset House in London, which happened earlier this summer, will be shown on ITV1 tonight at 11pm.

Love

Mikasounds

just to underline that I CANNOT WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrr

don't worry. I asked Pink to record it for me too. She'll send me a copy

this would be soooooooooo kind of you!

i hate downloading morcels of it from youtube...but we must thank babs cause she will surely record it for us all!

babs cannot you upload it all in one link on sendspace or whatever?

maybe it has been asked already...i have not gone through all the thread....

thanks!