Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

this would be soooooooooo kind of you!

i hate downloading morcels of it from youtube...but we must thank babs cause she will surely record it for us all!

babs cannot you upload it all in one link on sendspace or whatever?

maybe it has been asked already...i have not gone through all the thread....

thanks!

Sendspace isn't big enough, when I did the TBA gig it broke it down into 9 parts. If anyone knows a file sharing website that can take big files, please let me know.

I can put it on sendspace but it will probably be in about five files.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sendspace isn't big enough, when I did the TBA gig it broke it down into 9 parts. If anyone knows a file sharing website that can take big files, please let me know.

I can put it on sendspace but it will probably be in about five files.

ok then! i know nothing about this techno world...so it's good what you do! :biggrin2:

ok then! i know nothing about this techno world...so it's good what you do! :biggrin2:

I know nothing much either. :naughty:

But as I say, if there is any techno whiz who knows of a file sharing site that can take big files, let me know!

you know i had forgotten about that pervy photographer...i wonder where the pictures of our legs went :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ugh! Don't!!! I am now worried that my arse will be flaunted on ITV!!! AND, i was nearly half a stone heavier then as i'd put a bit of weight back on!

Nevermind, 'Big Girl, I am beautiful' lol! :naughty:

Not with gum in mouth LOL

Oh fake V tickets, only just recovering from the shock:tears:

Oh yeah, the gum!! Well, you are from Essex Jems........i thought you were from the 'posh' part...? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: x

Oh yeah, the gum!! Well, you are from Essex Jems........i thought you were from the 'posh' part...? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: x

I am LOL Thats why I am upset with myself. I'm normally the thinking man's Essex girl lol:roftl: