Mika's Postcard from T4 on the Beach Tuesday 7/08 9.35 a.m!!

paula.pop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done babspanky, you saved me the job of learning how to upload to youtube. If you can tell me in less that 10 words how to do it, then I may have a go. If not, then I'll leave the uploading to your expert hands.

Shari

Well done babspanky, you saved me the job of learning how to upload to youtube. If you can tell me in less that 10 words how to do it, then I may have a go. If not, then I'll leave the uploading to your expert hands.

Shari

Did you have it on dvd or video?

Bog standard VHS I'm afraid babs. My guess is that you trasnsfer it to dvd disc, then hook up by the usb to your pc and follow your instincts huh?

Love, love me,

Shari xxx

(nice to type you anyway :o))

Bog standard VHS I'm afraid babs. My guess is that you trasnsfer it to dvd disc, then hook up by the usb to your pc and follow your instincts huh?

Love, love me,

Shari xxx

(nice to type you anyway :o))

That's what I understand, you have to transfer it to dvd ( I have something that I keep meaning to transfer) then once on dvd you have to rip it from the dvd onto your computer (I have software for this) then upload to youtube, if you want you can edit it with windows moviemaker.

I have no idea if I am doing it the best way, but it does take quite a while.

Sou told me how to do it.

Thanks for the quick lesson babs. Yes anything takes ages to transfer like that doesn't it? I have the patience to do it which must be a bonus... especially when you have eager Mika fans chomping at the bit!

I'll look into windows moviemaker.

I think it was you and Sou? who did the Mika and Alex Zane Roxercise clip that I got off youtube. I hadn't seeen that at all and it's so funny I cry with laughter when I watch it, so thanks for that ;o)

Love, love me

Shari xxx

I totally agree with you, Scut. :)

That Hollyoaks thing was freaking hilarious. :roftl: It was so awkward and boyish, and he reminded me of a teenager at a concert meeting the band or something. :D

Another reason why I love him... :D

I know, I love that part...those girls were just staring at him and he just kept talking and they way they were looking at him was soo funny. It was quite an awkward moment though I think they should be in awe of him not the other way around! :naughty:

That video had me laughing from start to end:

- Mika not knowing how to open the door

- Mika barely letting Luke talk while advertising him as "very nice, quite eligible... and desperate" :naughty:

- Luke trying on a pink corset

- Mika fangirling the Hollyoaks guy (the shy finger point and the voice when he says "He's from Hollyoaks, he is, he's famous" is sooo child-like and adorable and he couldn't even look at the guy when talking to him, he just grinned shyly and goofily and held Alexa's hand) :blush-anim-cl:

- Pretending to spew after the other guy instead of the Hollyoaks guy responded :bleh:

- Throwing Alexa's imaginary vomit at the camera

- Counting from 27 to 30 on his fingers and looking lost while doing so...

- Carrying Alexa away

- Martin's flashy Big Girl guitar playing

- Mika with a kiss on his cheek...

- His seal impersonation that really sounded like a dog impersonation

- His crazy facial expression while saying "on the wateeer"

- The "I've made it" expression with the air punches and the Hollyoaks people looking at him like he's a complete nutter (he looked very socially awkward, the lovable weirdo) :lol3:

- Then his complete transformation from goofy fangirl to a cool and confident performer in command of the stage. :cool:

Also, I didn't know that Jake Shears featured in animal costume in a Mika show; my two favourite men, awesome. :biggrin2:

That video is one of the cutest, funniest and most character-revealing so far. It's also a screencapping goldmine. Thank you for sharing. :wub2:

you said it all !!!

thx babs for posting !