the mika troops

sara101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooo so why do i put in my signiture? billy brown protector or what? i'm a little bit confused :blush-anim-cl:

no you propagate mika power in Iowa:bleh: :naughty: but the name of the troop who is in iowa(you choose it) is billy brown:thumb_yello:

there's a lot of mika troops who have name of mika thing(i don't know if i'm clear)

I GET IT!!!:biggrin2: thanks okey dokey

:thumb_yello: and you're the one who bring mika protection and propagation in iowa,then after fans from Iowa will add(i hope) and then it'll be a big mikarmy:naughty: lol and we'll defend mika from naughty poeple who want to hurt him lol

Would anyone else like some Love Love Mika potion to help them propogate Mika? Eh, eh?!

:das:

yeah, mystery juice is verry good lol it's for mika what LSD are for the beatles, it bring peace and inspiration for song(verry bizzare songs sometimes, but only for the beatles lol)and vision for strange design and... ok i'll stop here

UZZO

:thumb_yello: and you're the one who bring mika protection and propagation in iowa,then after fans from Iowa will add(i hope) and then it'll be a big mikarmy:naughty: lol and we'll defend mika from naughty poeple who want to hurt him lol

haha ok i'll have to tell iheartmika to join me because she goes to the same school as me :thumb_yello:

yeah, mystery juice is verry good lol it's for mika what LSD are for the beatles, it bring peace and inspiration for song(verry bizzare songs sometimes, but only for the beatles lol)and vision for strange design and... ok i'll stop here

UZZO

HAHAHA.

:roftl: :roftl:

EXACTLY!!

Ooh, how cool Megan!

I don't think anyone from my school even LIKES Mika! =/

*will shower them all with my Love Love Mika potion*

HAHAHA.

EXACTLY!!

Ooh, how cool Megan!

lol, in 2 weeks 6 more fans for me in my class:thumb_yello:

HAHAHA.

EXACTLY!!

Ooh, how cool Megan!

taylor's the only one.. ooo i forgot about my twin sister!!! i'll have her to add as well my troop is going to HUGE!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello: