Mica Penniman on Facebook

LoveLoveMIKA

I totally don't get it.. I obviously miss some inside joke. it's fine, it's late, I'll survive :mf_rosetinted:

*now switches on gloria gaynor*

goto http://gabbly.com/www.mikafanclub.com

There you can chat with other people on the site at that time. From time to time a mysterious M or picamica appears to tease.... LOL

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

understand why I every now and then say I'm always in the back of beyond..? why do I never know things like those..? :blink:

and is this misterious mr M orange.. ? :blink: (we are speaking about fonts, right?).

wat are his posts about if I may ask?

understand why I every now and then say I'm always in the back of beyond..? why do I never know things like those..? :blink:

and is this misterious mr M orange.. ? :blink: (we are speaking about fonts, right?).

wat are his posts about if I may ask?

:mf_rosetinted:

OK, I've edited my first post, so it should clears things up, including how to search and find Mika P. :-)

I understand the skepticism but it seems this one is legit. If not, adding him would still show support Mika and his music.

If the facebook account with a picture of mika dangling bananas over choo choo the monkey is his real facebook account. then we have been facebook messaging for a while. he was teasing me with my smiley faces and my facebook picture. but then i messed it up by joking and saying "you're not even mika are you".... and he never responded. :sad:

or maybe he's been busy. i hope that he writes back if it really is him. i must say it sounds a lot like him and the pictures are very original.

right now im hoping its not him coz i made a fool of myself :sad:

what did he say in his other replies? :blink:

edit: that seems like his real facebook.. cos the picture hasn't been seen before :blink:

i was coming home from a depressing night out, when my email account says "mica penniman has sent you a message"... and i freaked

well he was like "excuse me if my memory fails me, but where do i know you from? Mx" and it went from there....

i had a picture of me spinning when i was dancing so he asked if i lost an arm and we had a short "smiley face war"... where we kept messaging each other who had a better smiley face. it was really flirtatous. and probably after an hour of me (wishing it really is him) and he still hadnt approved my friend request, i asked him if it really was him and he never responded.... aaaaah im distraught now

lmao :roftl: ooh that must suck.. i bet u really wish it was him because of the flirting but then u don't cos he hasn't replied anyore.. but give it time.. ya never know :bleh: when did he send u the last message?.. that man sure knows how to flirt with everyone don't he :bleh: you're seeing him in NY right? if he notices u then maybe u could tell if it really was him lol

edit: that seems like his real facebook.. cos the picture hasn't been seen before :blink:

Yeah, I was thinking the same...

And also, because it's just about exactly the same as his MySpace one.

But, whatever, I've still added him.

Ok guys. Honestly. Mika cancelled his Facebook account last thursday. So whoever is behind this one, it's not the real one. :thumb_yello:

And the fact that the pic hasn't been seen before is maybe because this person never put it online ?? :blink: Not EVERYBODY is on MFC or whatever photo website... People can actually keep their pics for themselves...

But you can keep on dreaming, if you really want to...

Ok guys. Honestly. Mika cancelled his Facebook account last thursday. So whoever is behind this one, it's not the real one. :thumb_yello:

And the fact that the pic hasn't been seen before is maybe because this person never put it online ?? :blink: Not EVERYBODY is on MFC or whatever photo website... People can actually keep their pics for themselves...

But you can keep on dreaming, if you really want to...

wait where and when did he say he cancelled it. coz that would make me feel much better actually!!! :thumb_yello:

Not EVERYBODY is on MFC or whatever photo website... People can actually keep their pics for themselves...

...They aren't?

...you mean... they can?!

Wtf. :(

Just look for the account Mica Penniman (the only real personal one) and you'll see by yourself !

I didn't find that one. It didn't come up at all. :thumbdown: This is facebook, right?

EDIT: I did find Paloma Penniman and guess what? I clicked on her friends and one of them is "Zuleika Allegra"

Networks: Westminster School '07

London

Well, I guess this solves the mystery of what's the name of Mika's littlest sister... or cousin. :insane:

i've just requested Paloma and Zuleika !!

BUT now , if they add me 'm scared bout wot im gonna say !! ne ideas ???

please !! xxx..

Don't get me wrong, but i doubt they accept you, so you won't have to worry about what to say :biggrin2::wink2:

i've just requested Paloma and Zuleika !!

BUT now , if they add me 'm scared bout wot im gonna say !! ne ideas ???

please !! xxx..

but.....umm don't hate me..but i don't think ppl should do that. i mean it's one thing for mika, cause he's the celebrity...but not his family...i'm sorry.

And i agree with that TOTALLY

u r both right ""

BUt i also wanted to say that i actually really liked their voices too !!!

plus Zuleika is a friends classmate ! but now i regret requesting ... can u Unrequest ??

xxx

oh cool...um i don't know sry....

Do you guys want to chase all of them off facebook?

Please don't try to add what are obviously private accounts that have nothing to do with you.

--Jack

:thumb_yello: that's what i was thinking too!!! i mean it's one thing to see them in public and stuff but don't dig up stuff bout them...it's one thing 4 mika, as i said b4....although we shouldn't do that 2 mika either, but it's hard not to be curious!!!

*don't hate me*