URGENT NEWS - VIP ACCESS - GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert -10th August

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is on the list, I've read this entire thread, but I'm a bit confused... are forms still being sent out (today/tomorrow)? Thank you for all your hard work, I'm just going crazy. I really, really, really appreciate this though! You guys are GREAT!

Thank god the forum is back!!!!

Im sending out the forms now , if you dont get one ask Sivan , I really need to sleep!!!

ALSO MORE IMPORTANT NAMES TO CAZGIRL ! BY TOMMOROW EARLY:biggrin2:

gone down to 21.

MORE NAMES PLEASE PEOPLE! EVEN IF YOU'VE NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE AND YOU JUST READ THE FORUM BUT YOU'RE GOING TO GMA, PLEASE POST YOUR NAME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! COME ON! WHO WOULDNT WANT TO DO THIS?!?!?!?

gone down to 21.

MORE NAMES PLEASE PEOPLE! EVEN IF YOU'VE NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE AND YOU JUST READ THE FORUM BUT YOU'RE GOING TO GMA, PLEASE POST YOUR NAME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! COME ON! WHO WOULDNT WANT TO DO THIS?!?!?!?

Phew nice to see you back here , its been insane :shocked:

Question: Does the name of the guest need to be on the list?

yes yes....put your and a friend/guest name... ok? better to be safe! and each shouold have the form k?

i have a question....how much do you think a plain ticket is ? :tears: i want to go! :sad: especially now!

lol i wanted to go to.... but for me its like 650$ :( from LA....

:bleh: It does say there will be no photos or autographs and the musician won't be coming out, so it's basically just to ensure you are at the front of the audience for the 2-3 songs he'll play... it's not THAT exciting, haha. Save your money for a full on Mika gig!

--Jack

:bleh: It does say there will be no photos or autographs and the musician won't be coming out, so it's basically just to ensure you are at the front of the audience for the 2-3 songs he'll play... it's not THAT exciting, haha. Save your money for a full on Mika gig!

--Jack

yeah thats why i thought its better not to put 650$ for it...and save it for some london shows maybe...

BUT i wanted to go to NY anyway.... and if i knew about this VIP thing earlier i might have done it cause a good friend of mine is on holiday now and he lives really close and i could have stayed with him.... ICK

oh well! i hope ill catch him in london......ill do my best :blink:

yes yes....put your and a friend/guest name... ok? better to be safe! and each shouold have the form k?

I want to thank you, freddiesdouble, and cazgirl for your amazing efforts. :woot_jump: You have made this trip more exciting than it already is. The endorphins have started to flow. Who needs a cocktail? :drink_nl: This is so much better, and healthier too. :punk:

I'm really not sure if they need my guests name... but I told Caz in the email anyway.. who knows if she'll get it... I'll print out another form just in case... but I really hope she gets that name!

I'm leaving for NY tomorrow morning :o... very exciting :roftl:

Sivan, if you start driving now, I think you can make it :naughty: lol

I'm really not sure if they need my guests name... but I told Caz in the email anyway.. who knows if she'll get it... I'll print out another form just in case... but I really hope she gets that name!

LOL i could! nahhh ill just cross my fingers that i see him again this year ;)

miss the guy!

have fun for me ok??

and make sure Caz get your name and your friend... ok? and u all should have the form!

yeah thats why i thought its better not to put 650$ for it...and save it for some london shows maybe...

BUT i wanted to go to NY anyway.... and if i knew about this VIP thing earlier i might have done it cause a good friend of mine is on holiday now and he lives really close and i could have stayed with him.... ICK

oh well! i hope ill catch him in london......ill do my best :blink:

you deffo have to come to a london show and meet the Brits! that would be awesome!

yeah i think i got your email!

haha yes i am always on the computer lol :sweatdrop:

Caz...FD said to put down guest/friends names to....and everyone should have the form with them....

hmm i will do my best dear! id looove to meet u!

which UK shows u going to?? :)