URGENT NEWS - VIP ACCESS - GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert -10th August

actually, im still mid-breakdown. maybe i should wait to apologize until AFTER i stop shaking and checking my e-mail every 3 seconds.

i sent it :) hope u guys will have an amazing time :)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And, not that I would *ever* doubt you, Siv, this is all 100% legit, right? Like I'm not getting my sad little hopes up just to be laughed at when I get to the vip place, right? hehe sorry! =P

LOL im pretty sure it is ;)

look....they give these so all fans are together and front..it looks better on tv... when all fans r singing the lyrics....dressed up maybe and happy :)

the other ppl will be more to the back so on tv u see the happy huge mika fans.. lol

they will probably tell u to look like u having fun :) and to smile a lot... im sure mka fans wont need these instructions! but the other ppl maybe ;)

look....they give these so all fans are together and front..it looks better on tv... when all fans r singing the lyrics....dressed up maybe and happy :)

the other ppl will be more to the back so on tv u see the happy huge mika fans.. lol

they will probably tell u to look like u having fun :) and to smile a lot... im sure mka fans wont need these instructions! but the other ppl maybe ;)

No one would need to be told to smile for Mika! :bleh: :bleh: Thanks to the zillionth power again!

No one would need to be told to smile for Mika! :bleh: :bleh: Thanks to the zillionth power again!

true no one BUT they will probably say it just in case.. LOL

HAVE FUN!

I hope to have fun...but I'm looking at the weather report and I hope the show doesn't get cancelled...thunderstorms don't go well with outdoor concerts. :thumbdown:

really??? ick hope it will be ok!

wow this is great news to start the day with! except that I won't be able to go haha

but I wish all the lucky people who are actually going an amazing time! and who knows this might be possible in the future for others concerts too :fisch:

wow this is great news to start the day with! except that I won't be able to go haha

but I wish all the lucky people who are actually going an amazing time! and who knows this might be possible in the future for others concerts too :fisch:

it would be wonderfull wouldnt it?

hey does any think they could email me the forms? i just found out about this, & i did PM freddie, but im leaving for NYC in about 5 hours (we;re going a day early) & im scared he may not get back to me in time (which i totally understand). I've emailed Cazgirl so i just need those forms.

if u can help me, PM me so i can give u my email address.

thanks!

hey does any think they could email me the forms? i just found out about this, & i did PM freddie, but im leaving for NYC in about 5 hours (we;re going a day early) & im scared he may not get back to me in time (which i totally understand). I've emailed Cazgirl so i just need those forms.

if u can help me, PM me so i can give u my email address.

thanks!

hey PM me your email and ill send u k?

merci beaucoup sivan!

FRIDAY IS GOING TO AMAZING!!!! hope it doesnt rain *knock on wood*

see everyone friday morning!

no problem and ill cross fingers for no rain!

*sigh*

too bad i couldn't come.

and i was planning on it too.

but, i hope you all have a spectacular time!!!

yeah i planned to but was hping for a september tour so didnt do it after all :bleh: oh well i have a feeling everyone will have SO much fun...enough for us all ;)

true true :P

do you know if he is still doing street scene?

no i dont know....i have a feeling he wont but im not sure... i think it will be weird he will come to cali just for a festival...

that's what i was thinking.

still, it would be neat if he really did do it.

i hope for u guys... but i will miss it anyway... im going to Israel middle of next month...