This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it would be awesome if the VIP ppl get to meet the big M...hey danny u said u r wearing ur mika tee? how is it? i'll be looking 4 u

oh god.. that'd be like so great :wub2:.. but i don't think there will be so many of us to be honest :blink:.. so if we're lucky :fisch:

and my tee looks like this, still need to think about whether i should wear my ribbons or not hmm...

DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

Byeeeeeee Danika!

have a nice time!

thanks lovie!!! good night :wub2:

oh god.. that'd be like so great :wub2:.. but i don't think there will be so many of us to be honest .. so if we're lucky :fisch:

and my tee looks like this, still need to think about whether i should wear my ribbons or not hmm...

DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

thanks lovie!!! good night :wub2:

:mf_lustslow: did u make it yourself???? it's beautiful :mf_lustslow:

yes wear ur ribbons!!!!

:mf_lustslow: did u make it yourself???? it's beautiful :mf_lustslow:

yes wear ur ribbons!!!!

no.. i bought it at the SH gig :bleh:.. it cost me £15 (around $30) and my dad had given me £20 emergency money :fisch: but having to buy a mika top is an emergency right? :D

ok....im done moping! my mom said if mika comes and plays in cleveland or in pennsylvania or somewhere near there we are definately going because i didnt get to go to the gma gig :biggrin2: ofcourse that will never happen but hoping doesnt hurt does it?

ah at least there's a big chance u can go :).. i'm sure he'll do some gigs .. but u might just need to wait a bit.. but waiting can't hurt right :wink2:

no.. i bought it at the SH gig :bleh:.. it cost me £15 (around $30) and my dad had given me £20 emergency money :fisch: but having to buy a mika top is an emergency right? :D

of course! i would buy like one of everything :roftl:

ah at least there's a big chance u can go :).. i'm sure he'll do some gigs .. but u might just need to wait a bit.. but waiting can't hurt right :wink2:

no , im usually patient , ill probably have to wait like a year ha ha ! oh and i forgot to tell everyone i went to the fair today xD :biggrin2:

of course! i would buy like one of everything :roftl:

hehe.. i was tempted to, but i had no money left after :sad: lol

no , im usually patient , ill probably have to wait like a year ha ha ! oh and i forgot to tell everyone i went to the fair today xD :biggrin2:

ha ha.. one year's not so bad :fisch: kinda.. well you're still young so it would just fly by :wink2:

ooh, did ya enjoy yourself?

hey dan..what does that + sign next to ur name and sivan's mean (on the homepage)?

eh? .. i don't know.. i'll go check it out lol.