Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok I understand... thx for clearing that up for me ! :thumb_yello:

No problem. :wink2:

That's why I'm slightly concerned about having these pictures here: the person who took them may believe that they're relatively difficult to find. :(

Unless Twiglet was the person who took them. :roftl:

No problem. :wink2:

That's why I'm slightly concerned about having these pictures here: the person who took them may believe that they're relatively difficult to find. :(

Unless Twiglet was the person who took them. :roftl:

where did twiglet go? we need to solve this mystery!:mf_rosetinted:

Well, these photos are obviously personal. I'm thinking the person who took them also thinks they're somewhat hard to find, but they are in fact public and searchable. As far as I know flickr, you have to set them on private or friends-and-family in order for them not to be searchable--though you could still see them if linked directly. These are not. They might be made private later though.

However, I think Twiglet is a friend or family member themselves (or maybe went to school with one of Mika's siblings), so...

--Jack

Well, these photos are obviously personal. I'm thinking the person who took them also thinks they're somewhat hard to find, but they are in fact public and searchable. As far as I know flickr, you have to set them on private or friends-and-family in order for them not to be searchable--though you could still see them if linked directly. These are not. They might be made private later though.

However, I think Twiglet is a friend or family member themselves (or maybe went to school with one of Mika's siblings), so...

--Jack

Hey Jack, don't you think Twiglet might be Deek in disguise???!!! :shocked:

(Only kidding)

XxxX

Twiglet does, too. Quite difficult ones

Precisely my thought. :wink2:

Twiglet, if it was you who took those photos, I must say that you have great photography skills (especially the glow-in-the-dark photo, it's perfect). :thumb_yello: If it wasn't you, then thanks for sharing. :bleh:

No that's not me. What a nosy twat though. Haha.

I'm off. xx

Deek, I enjoy your very occaisional succinct posts. You like to build an aura of mystery? Or privacy. Whatever you call it. :naughty: