Ever seen this??

Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a tad confused: on one hand I adore the pictures, on the other hand I feel slightly guilty because they're clearly personal and on the other hand they're posted publicly. :blink:

EDIT: I just realised, I must have 3 hands. :naughty:

use a foot,you shall be forgiven

anyway,as they are posted publically you decide weather they are personal or not,only after you have seen them...wich is not our fault

we look at them thinking they aren't...now if it is proven otherwise during the process,you still shouldn't feel guilty

Great pics ! theres definately something "ODD" going on though :boxed: I think the MFC neeed to get to the bottom of who deek and twiglet really are :thumb_yello: ... its driving me mad LOL :naughty:

Oh no... I love this mystery after all... what would we do during our long winter nights if we couldn't come up with mad theories about Twiglet and Deek's real identities? :biggrin2:

yeah me too... :blink:

but the person did make them public on the internet... :blink:

exactly i have mixed feelings. at first it's like yay new pics yay!! but then i get the feeling they r personal...but then again it's made public on flickr...so i dunno...

I'm a tad confused: on one hand I adore the pictures, on the other hand I feel slightly guilty because they're clearly personal and on the other hand they're posted publicly. :blink:

EDIT: I just realised, I must have 3 hands. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: exactly my point!! what a dilemma :blink:

Her concert pics are easy to find in a Flickr search and we've seen the Coachella ones before. Case in point:

mika

All you have to do is look in her profile to see the other sets. Some of them are personal, but some of them are clearly labelled Mika @ the Roxy or whatever.

I probably wouldn't have posted a link in the forums, but I am a nosy twat (thanks Deek :biggrin2: ) and since they are public I'm not going to feel guilty for looking at them. The ultraviolet one is cool, even if it wasn't Mika.

Hey did you noticed these pics seem very personal. Mika is just a big flirt. I am guessing MIka likes to party a lot. :naughty: :naughty:

You did an awesome search to get these pictures. Thanks.

agree :shocked:

jealous!!!

Anyway...all his friends seems in "flirty" mood in every picture!

THey like fun..:punk: