Ever seen this??

Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless of course they felt it was okay to? Mika said it was okay?

You gotta admit, it's strange how they're on the internet anyway.

So, Deek, you have no idea who Twiglet is then?

Twiglet is probably some crazy fan who went digging for MIKA photos and came across them.

There's really nothing strange about it. The owner of the photos probably intended the photos to be shared with friends but didn't really bother with the privacy settings thinking MIKA fans would find them.

x

Twiglet is probably some crazy fan who went digging for MIKA photos and came across them.

There's really nothing strange about it. The owner of the photos probably intended the photos to be shared with friends but didn't really bother with the privacy settings thinking MIKA fans would find them.

x

aha! so they ARE some deluded fan after all, I KNEW IT!!! :bleh:

No offence Twiglet of course lol, but you have been branded deluded xDDD

but now the real question remains: Who took these pictures? did that photographer upload them to the internet? Why did they? Tune in next time on MFC mysteries!!!

...we should really have an MFC Mystery thread you know!

:shocked: Cazzzzzz shhhhh :bleh:

haha love you :bleh:

aha! so they ARE some deluded fan after all, I KNEW IT!!! :bleh:

No offence Twiglet of course lol, but you have been branded deluded xDDD

but now the real question remains: Who took these pictures? did that photographer upload them to the internet? Why did they? Tune in next time on MFC mysteries!!!

Um, is that a rhetorical question? Can't somebody post photos with their friends?

x

:sneaky2: Thank you for the "crazy fan" :roftl: Sorry but this make me laugh

good idea!!!!!:biggrin2:

Um, is that a rhetorical question? Can't somebody post photos with their friends?

lol good point, but maybe it wasnt such a great idea to post them as "public" instead of "private". After all, THIS has happened.

still, if they are friends I guess they'd never think such a thing like this would happen.

...but it has :boxed:

Things are getting serious now - Twiglet and Deek in the same thread. :shocked:

I don't think that either of them has posted so frequently as they are now. :naughty:

*ding ding* Round 1. Bring it on. :bleh:

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

-- Albert Einstein

Precisely. I mean, we all know that he really won that Nobel Prize for womanizing, not for his contributions to Science. :naughty:

*sips popcorn and bites in her tea*

Oh, Violet, you've done it again. :roftl: