If you ended up sitting next to Mika on a flight....?

curly

Id just chat to him lik he is me m8. u no talk bout hiz family, fav plases etc. I dont think hed lik da frienzied fan stuff. i no id hate it if i was in his shoes.

Yeah i don't think i could act like a crazy autograph lock of hair mad fan! I'd just pretend he was a normal person and ask him out on a date! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I was joking about the last part...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love him 2 be me bf. I dun fink me work m8s wud be at all surprized. well the way i talk bout him ud think i was hiz gf enyways:wub2:

( God if you could hear me, please make me and mika an item! Amen) :blush-anim-cl:

You and me too hun! Just ask my mates! :biggrin2:

um...ya....:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: luke would be okay for me too....personally im not atttracted to mika.:wink2:

He not your type?

Well i suppose not all of his fans can think he's sexy... it does have something to do woth the music, talent blah blah blah... jk.

Mika and me in a plane next to each other? What a thought :roftl: . He would spend his time annoying the cabin crew and I would sink deeper and deeper into my seat and mumble things like "OMG! We're all going to die!!! Is the turbine still working? Are these noises normal?" Every now and then I'll stare at him and he would have to endure my pale horrified face and my fearful big blue eyes :naughty: . I don't know if I'll be able to talk to him anyway. If he really is the caring person he seems to be he would try to engage me in some kind of conversation to calm me down. We could talk about our fear of water/fish and the prospect of crashing into the sea. And after that we'll go on panicking together :wink2: and decide to take the train next time :biggrin2: .

I was thinking about this when I flew home from England a few weeks ago, what if I would sit next to Mika on the flight. I wouldn´t know what to do, I would be completely starstruck... Anyway, I was so into my thoughts about Mika on the flight that I didn´t notice when the stewardess came up to me and asked if I wanted ice in my cola. Everyone was looking at me as I was just sitting there smiling for myself:roftl: :roftl:

Mika and me in a plane next to each other? What a thought :roftl: . He would spend his time annoying the cabin crew and I would sink deeper and deeper into my seat and mumble things like "OMG! We're all going to die!!! Is the turbine still working? Are these noises normal?" Every now and then I'll stare at him and he would have to endure my pale horrified face and my fearful big blue eyes :naughty: . I don't know if I'll be able to talk to him anyway. If he really is the caring person he seems to be he would try to engage me in some kind of conversation to calm me down. We could talk about our fear of water/fish and the prospect of crashing into the sea. And after that we'll go on panicking together :wink2: and decide to take the train next time :biggrin2: .

Aww thats so sweet... amybe he'll hold you hand and cuddle you when you get scared. :tears::wub2:

well once I get over the over all shock and possible embarrisment of tripping over my words and turning bright red :blush-anim-cl:

I would so Talk to him about mid 18th centery chinese archetecture etc, (yea im a nerd) His mind seems to me to be amaising, and hes seems so open, talking to him would be like having a conversation with an open encyclopedia!! :thumb_yello:

it would most likely end up like this:

Me: I would ask for you autograph, but I figured that might get a bit annoying because, y'know, you must want some private time, and it must be sooooooooooo frustrating having fans mob you and all that...*the day turns to night*...and so I was wondering whether I should just keep quiet or not, but then I sorta figured that this might be too good a chance to miss out on...*the night fades into daytime again* so would that be really rude and an invasion of your privacy if I asked you for it? *carries on talking while Mika leaves the airport*...*carries on talking as Mika climbs in Taxi...clambers in taxi after Mika* ...because y'know, I would really hate it if I always had to perform and that and I STILL couldn't get some quiet time to myself, but I suppose I would find it kinda flattering...*carries on talking while Mika gets out of taxi*

Mika: just have an autograph and leave me alone, alright?!

Me: *realises I am in foreign country in an unfamiliar town* oh WOW! THANKS!

heh...where am I?!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You have a great imagination!

well once I get over the over all shock and possible embarrisment of tripping over my words and turning bright red :blush-anim-cl:

I would so Talk to him about mid 18th centery chinese archetecture etc, (yea im a nerd) His mind seems to me to be amaising, and hes seems so open, talking to him would be like having a conversation with an open encyclopedia!! :thumb_yello:

Haha open encyclopedia!!! I've never heard someone describe him like that before.. but yeah spot on! :roftl:I hope...

I don't think he wouldn't want to hold my hand. They are all sweaty and cold when I'm afraid. But if he insists on holding them... :naughty:

Anything is possible... :roftl:

"Hey, you with the curly hair. Do you mind if I use this armrest?"

Well... probably not. I'm so shy around celebrities in real life... but only if I like them. If I'm around celebrities my friends like, like their favorite bands, etc, I'm usually goofing around or doing something funny/stupid.

Honestly, I would probably just sit there and draw in my notebook. Then I'd look at him and just pretend I didn't know him... y'know, small talk. Then I'd blare Björk in my headphones and make him talk to me.:sneaky2:

"Hey, you with the curly hair. Do you mind if I use this armrest?"

Well... probably not. I'm so shy around celebrities in real life... but only if I like them. If I'm around celebrities my friends like, like their favorite bands, etc, I'm usually goofing around or doing something funny/stupid.

Honestly, I would probably just sit there and draw in my notebook. Then I'd look at him and just pretend I didn't know him... y'know, small talk. Then I'd blare Björk in my headphones and make him talk to me.:sneaky2:

beck, blare beck in your headphones :roftl:

Or you could scare him so much that he would also start mumbling "Oh, noo...we're so high...whhat if the turbine stops working?":shocked: :roftl: :roftl:

First of all I would make the stewardess make him a nice cup of tea (made the right way with the exact temperature of the water).:biggrin2:

Then i would be real quiet so he falls asleep, maybe sing him a lullaby if that's what it takes.:wub2:

:naughty:

And when hi is finally sleeping I would sneek up a pair of scissors and cut a curl of his amizing hair as a memory!:biggrin2::roftl: :roftl:

I would turn to MIKA and say:

1.Do you know how many MFC members would be sooooo jealous of me right now?

2. "You can have my arm rest" or better yet - "we can raise the arm rest and you can rest on my shoulder and sleep" (And I would stay frozen an try not to move for the whole flight, and try to smell his hair):blink:

3. MIKA, if the plane crashes and we survive and get stuck on a deserted island....can we live out some of the stories I've read on the forum? :roftl:

Just kidding. I'm married.

I would turn to MIKA and say:

1.Do you know how many MFC members would be sooooo jealous of me right now?

2. "You can have my arm rest" or better yet - "we can raise the arm rest and you can rest on my shoulder and sleep" (And I would stay frozen an try not to move for the whole flight, and try to smell his hair):blink:

3. MIKA, if the plane crashes and we survive and get stuck on a deserted island....can we live out some of the stories I've read on the forum? :roftl:

Just kidding. I'm married.

1. I would be INSANELY jealous!

2. That is soooo cute :wub2:

3. :roftl: :roftl:

ok , since im probably going to be scared of flying , I'll probably talk a lot because that's what I do when I'm scared , and then I'd probably order chicken for dinner :naughty: and ask him if he wanted my pillow or something xD lol , no i'd probably just talk to him and try to touch his hand xD and try to touch his BEAUTIFUL hair :naughty: lol that sounded creepy :roftl:

I think the problem with my personality is that, after a while, I don't care if you're Mika: You're not going to bump me in the back of my seat with your feet while you toss and turn in your sleep.

Hahaha. Bad person. :sad:

I'd be like "Look, I know you sold half a gazillion copies of Life in Cartoon Motion, but this is LIFE ON AN AIRPLANE, AND I'D LIKE IT IF YOU DIDN'T KICK THE BACK OF MY SEAT WITH YOUR SIZE 26 SNEAKERS. KAPEESH?!"

I think i would just try and have a good chat with him. He would start the conversation because i would be so star struck. Something like:

"Why are you so bright red?"

"I'm sat next to my biggest idol." *He looks to my left where an old grandpa with false teeth hanging out his mouth and drool is sitting, then realises i was referring to him and goes bright red himself*

"Why are you so bright red?" I would ask

"Because a beautiful girl has just complimented me and i feel like a million bucks"

... and so the intelligent conversation would continue until we leave the plain and he grabs my hand and says "Sarah, I can't live without you... Marry me and we will be happy together. I will live every day and every breath for you..." and of coarse i wouldn't turn him down because he would be flashing a gorgeous smile that would hypnotise me...

gosh i already have it in my head

so anyways on plane rides i get scared and always seem to grab the arm rest real tight whenever a plane takes off and i usually end up grabbing a strangers hand and then get embarassed and say sorry after so thats what i think i would do, grab mika's hand while taking off and hold on real tight just cuz its him, but not so tight that i would kill his piano playing hand...lol

and i guess it would get awkward after that and i would just turn one of his songs on really loud so he would gain interest and be like "hey, you like this song and i would say of course, its my favorite and somewhere from there hopefully a conversation might start :)

If I ended up next to Mika on a flight, I would probably have a miniature internal war with myself as to what I ought to do:

"Should I say hello and introduce myself? Or should I just leave the poor guy alone? Oh, but he said he hates flying, maybe it'd be good if I started talking to him, 'cause it'd take his mind off it... butbutbut dude, how would you like it if you kept having randomers just start talking to you out of the blue? Actually, I think I'd like that, 'cause I like talking to people... but..."

Then by the time I'd decided what to do, the plane would probably have landed :roftl:

If I did start talking to him, though, I'd probably babble about anime, manga, Nilsson's 'Coconut' (I've become slightly obsessed with that song, hahaha), random music, and various foodstuffs! ("Oooh, have you tried Shige Kicks? They're so yummy! ... I recently watched Sci-Fi Harry, it's really cool! ... Put de lime in de coconut, and drink 'em bot' up!" XD)

3. Just kidding. I'm married.

:roftl: :roftl:

Is smelling another man's hair on a flight tantamount to adultery? Discuss.