If you ended up sitting next to Mika on a flight....?

curly

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl:

Is smelling another man's hair on a flight tantamount to adultery? Discuss.

Good question. Remember it is Mika we are talking about. Him being in the same country would be enough for some people to commit adultry. Not me.... :naughty: ... because I'm not married!:roftl:

lol i can't believe how close i was to this when taking the flight from ibiza... if he hadn't gone to ny via madrid but via barcelona (though i don't know if there are any ny flights from barcelona) and had left half an hour later, we would've been on the same flight. :naughty: and he only had ONE sister with him there, no other family members, lol! :wink2: he wasn't keen to talk at the airport though, so he probably also wouldn't have been on the flight... which means that although there is a lot i would love to talk about with him, i would've said nothing if he'd been on the same flight or even next to me, for not to bother him. i guess if he wants to start a conversation, he would do so.

I've actualy just been through all of these! Adultry huh? :roftl:

:naughty:

Sometimes that does happen though: a stranger next to you on a plane nods off and their head gets perilously close to your shoulder...now if this was me next to Mika and his head was lolling, in all good conscience (as a married woman) what would I do?:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes that does happen though: a stranger next to you on a plane nods off and their head gets perilously close to your shoulder...now if this was me next to Mika and his head was lolling, in all good conscience (as a married woman) what would I do?:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

GOD married or not i'd HAVE to run my fingers through his hair!!! :naughty:

Yes it'd be hard not to.

I think it'd depend on whether my husband was sat on the other side of me though!! :roftl: otherwise..yes a little twiddle might be in order.

I love my hub but he hasn't got much hair left:mf_rosetinted:

Is smelling another man's hair on a flight tantamount to adultery? Discuss.

If so, I am guilty. Just look at my avatar...i'm sure i was close enough to do "the deed" . :biggrin2:

Yes it'd be hard not to.

I think it'd depend on whether my husband was sat on the other side of me though!! :roftl: otherwise..yes a little twiddle might be in order.

I love my hub but he hasn't got much hair left:mf_rosetinted:

Awwww i don't think i could put up with that! :biggrin2:

No offence...i just love curly hair...

Hahaha, ha haha, I think it is pretty much impossible to get the seat next to Mika on a flight. Why? His mom will sit to his left and Yasmine to his right. Even if you got one of the seats next to them it would be kinda difficult to even start some sort of smalltalk with him ( I wouldn't mind talk to his mom or Yasmine though :thumb_yello: ) BUT that will not be the case because... next to his mum we might have Zuleika and next to Yasmine ...um Paloma maybe? You can decide where Fortuné would sit :bleh: Next to Fortuné....well, maybe a grandma or an aunt? And next to her another aunt....and next to her....

How long is a first class row? :blink: I would like to talk to any of them quite frankly but .... I don't think this might happen on a flight (guess they have no problem to fill the whole plane alone :biggrin2: )

Okkayy does sound impossible..

But who knows..

I would go red!

and then take a deep breath and say a hi

and then gradually if he wants to tlk then we wud

but if he wants to be left alone..

i guess i wud leave him alone

i wud try not to act all fangirlyy [ scream and freek out etc id hate to do that] lool

xxxx

I'd do ...nothing.

I would not talk to him or even look at him, I'd just sit and stare at the window like I always do, maybe listen to some music (not Mika!), and read.

I'm far too shy to speak to a person I don't know..

Hahaha, ha haha, I think it is pretty much impossible to get the seat next to Mika on a flight. Why? His mom will sit to his left and Yasmine to his right. Even if you got one of the seats next to them it would be kinda difficult to even start some sort of smalltalk with him ( I wouldn't mind talk to his mom or Yasmine though :thumb_yello: ) BUT that will not be the case because... next to his mum we might have Zuleika and next to Yasmine ...um Paloma maybe? You can decide where Fortuné would sit :bleh: Next to Fortuné....well, maybe a grandma or an aunt? And next to her another aunt....and next to her....

How long is a first class row? :blink: I would like to talk to any of them quite frankly but .... I don't think this might happen on a flight (guess they have no problem to fill the whole plane alone :biggrin2: )

:roftl:

You'd have to get a message through every member of his family with him (as well as his band)

It would be like...on-flight Chinese Whispers!

I don't think I'd like to sit next to him on a flight, or anywhere near him - didn't he say that he hates flying and is a bit of a pain, and the cabin crew get annoyed by him etc??:naughty:

He sounds like the passenger from hell!!

I'd stick my earphones on and pretend I hadn't seen him:mf_rosetinted: okay that's a lie.

haha if i managed to sit next to mika on a flight we would be great i hate flying as well but i just sit there and think of something else rather then flying

Well I think at first I would pretend I didn't know who he was and I would just get out some daft book to read or maybe start to write a poem just to throw him off the scent, then once the ice was broken like after the crappy plane food cos he wouldn't be in 1st class cos I never travel that way and he sat next to ME ha ha (fool), so then I would try to take his mind off his fears by doing mr, Bean impersonations with the sick bag thing, cos he likes Mr. Bean.

Then I would make him giggle maybe I could find his tickley spots lol that would be so much fun. He would join me in playing pranks on everyone and being a pest really to the other passengers just to amuse him :naughty: then when he got tired I would be his pillow and stroke his lovely curls while he slept...ahhh.

then I would handcuff him to me and make my way to Vegas as fast as poss to do a quickie Elvis type wedding with him. :insane: And we would live happily ever after :bleh: well I would anyway hahah.

gosh i already have it in my head

so anyways on plane rides i get scared and always seem to grab the arm rest real tight whenever a plane takes off and i usually end up grabbing a strangers hand and then get embarassed and say sorry after so thats what i think i would do, grab mika's hand while taking off and hold on real tight just cuz its him, but not so tight that i would kill his piano playing hand...lol

and i guess it would get awkward after that and i would just turn one of his songs on really loud so he would gain interest and be like "hey, you like this song and i would say of course, its my favorite and somewhere from there hopefully a conversation might start :)

Well Id stat it off with sumthing like this:

In my private lessions on sunday we do a dance to Grace Kelly,Lollipop, Love Today,Relax, Take It Easy, Happy Ending,Big Girl (You Are Beautiful),Stuck In The Middle and Ring Ring.

And he would reply with. Wow you realy love your dancing! Say Jo i was wondering, Would you like to be my dancer? ive been looking all over the place and i think you are the perfect dancer for me.

M:do you have a guy at all?

J:Nope why you ask?

M:Would you mind being my gf?

J::blush-anim-cl: ( trying to hide my blushing) thats the nicest thing a guy has eva sead to me and for once ment what they say. Of course id be your GF!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I hope it comes true!