Not in Bryant Park Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjoshi

Hi all.

I just got this urgent update from Mika's management:

URGENT NEWS --

Due to heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow's Mika concert, the concert will no longer take place in Bryant Park. Instead, Mika will perform in GMA's Times Square Studio. (Broadway and 44th)

There will be a studio audience but it will be significantly smaller (about 100 people). Please let the guests you put on the VIP list know that tomorrow's VIP list will be on a first come, first serve basis. They should arrive by 6:00am and should lineup on 44th street and Broadway. Should they arrive any later, we may not be able to accommodate them.

AND -- please let them know that due to this I don't know if I can give out the t-shirts there. BUT -- if you can get addresses, I can mail each and every one of them a t-shirt. The very least I could do in these circumstances.

Thanks for all the help and understanding.

THANK YOU. So, just to make sure, if we are on the VIP list, and there by 6, we are good?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that your vip passes are going to help you out here....

i think that everything is going to be ok

deep breaths girls.....:wink2:

*sings relax! take it easy....*

Hahaha!! Thanks Tootch!

Oh gosh I hope sure hope so!

Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sigh: I can breath easier now

Hi all.

I just got this urgent update from Mika's management:

URGENT NEWS --

Due to heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow's Mika concert, the concert will no longer take place in Bryant Park. Instead, Mika will perform in GMA's Times Square Studio. (Broadway and 44th)

There will be a studio audience but it will be significantly smaller (about 100 people). Please let the guests you put on the VIP list know that tomorrow's VIP list will be on a first come, first serve basis. They should arrive by 6:00am and should lineup on 44th street and Broadway. Should they arrive any later, we may not be able to accommodate them.

AND -- please let them know that due to this I don't know if I can give out the t-shirts there. BUT -- if you can get addresses, I can mail each and every one of them a t-shirt. The very least I could do in these circumstances.

Thanks for all the help and understanding.

Please note that it is currently 2:12am here, and for Freddie it is 1:12am, he is offline and most likely sleeping.

I am not happy with this situation, and I am sure Freddie feels the same. I hope that it will all go well for you all, and I can only apologise for what is a cruel act from mother nature.

Above is all the info I have been given. I wish I could help more but it was Mika's management that arranged everything, myself and Freddie are pretty much just middlemen.

Good luck to all that go, and from what I can tell it would be best to get there a little earlier.

Well, my take on it is that they were VIP at the initial venue. Essentially it means you got closest to the stage, a free Mika t-shirt and perhaps a chance of meeting Mika.

Now I am not so sure it will mean much.

Your entrance will still be free, and you will all get a t-shirt via the mail, but my impression is that even if you are on the VIP list, there is still only room for 100.

Get there early and I am sure it will be fine.

Good luck to you all, and take loads of photos.

Please note that it is currently 2:12am here, and for Freddie it is 1:12am, he is offline and most likely sleeping.

I am not happy with this situation, and I am sure Freddie feels the same. I hope that it will all go well for you all, and I can only apologise for what is yet another mistake by Mika's management.

Above is all the info I have been given. I wish I could help more but it was Mika's management that arranged everything, myself and Freddie are pretty much just middlemen.

Good luck to all that go, and from what I can tell it would be best to get there a little earlier.

oh 100 peeps... ok than...

guys! just make sure u get there EARLY as possible! it can be even better with just 100 people;)

I'm so scared, guys. I know we have the treatment, but 50+ people are on the VIP list with their one guest. My train doesn't get in until 5:47 AM (earliest on I can get) and we are going to have to RUN (even further now) from Grand Central. I've worked so hard on my costume, card, arrangements, sign, EVERYTHING, I can't even describe. I'm gonig to go insane.

kjoshi- I just got your text now, sorry I didn't reply earlier.

Lebanese Lollipop Girl so so, so sad and worried.

So now what time do you think we should get there by...

I was going to get there around 5:30 but now I feel like I should get there earlier...

It's small. I hope we get in. I'm praying we do.

And I wouldn't blame Mika's management for this one. It's mother nature and her fury.

So now what time do you think we should get there by...

I was going to get there around 5:30 but now I feel like I should get there earlier...

i say get there earlier if u can...

I'm so scared, guys. I know we have the treatment, but 50+ people are on the VIP list with their one guest. My train doesn't get in until 5:47 AM (earliest on I can get) and we are going to have to RUN (even further now) from Grand Central. I've worked so hard on my costume, card, arrangements, sign, EVERYTHING, I can't even describe. I'm gonig to go insane.

kjoshi- I just got your text now, sorry I didn't reply earlier.

Lebanese Lollipop Girl so so, so sad and worried.

Same situation here. My train doesn't get in until 4:50. I hope we get in.

ahh guys, good luck to you all I hope you all still manage to get in and st0of, flaming weather has a lot to answer for eh?

It may be a good idea to keep this thread bumped in case anyone needs to see it on their travels their or in case some ppl see it and can message the others.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!

I hope someone finds an internet cafe to post as soon as soon as possible!

I will be screaming at my tv set from Toronto.

Hope to see an MFC banner or MFC buttons and recognize your faces and find MFC represented well. :groupwave:

Yeah I'm going to try to keep it bumped as long as I can. I have to leave at like 1am so I'm going to have to take a nap but when I'm up I'll try to keep it bumped

ahh guys, good luck to you all I hope you all still manage to get in and st0of, flaming weather has a lot to answer for eh?

It may be a good idea to keep this thread bumped in case anyone needs to see it on their travels their or in case some ppl see it and can message the others.

If you get there before 5 I think you'll all be okay. 5:47, I'm DYYYINNNNG HERE! If anyone can put in a good wor for me, really. I'm so, so, so upset. I've been handsewing my costume and all of this **** I can't even describe. :-((((((((((( :emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad:

How the hell does CT NOT have an earlier train? I'm really scared.

You think 4:30 is ok...or even earlier?

i cant really know but i think its will b ok..

when i went to see john mayer at JAY LENO....they asked us to come like 1-2 hours before.... they nedded to get the fans in one place....etc...

not me :(

ask the managment to get me a flight and ill pack NOW! ;)

I'm not a mod, but I checked prices for last minute flights - it was $2000!!

From Toronto! It was $1000 yesterday, $500 last week and $270 two weeks ago! Yikes! I love MIKA, but....well, my husband would divorce me!