Not in Bryant Park Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjoshi

I've been counting on going to this since I June when I wasn't able to go to the last Mika concert in NY. I was planning on being there uber early and everything, but I haven't a clue what this VIP list is. Could someone explain? Is it completely pointless for me to try and get online to be in the studio if I'm not on the list even if I'm one of the first hundred people there?? :emot-sad:

I've never seen Mika live before and I really don't want my lollipop costume to go to waste!

hi....the list was sent... im not sure if we can add more now cause FD sent it allready.... DEANO? u online still? can we add more?

i can send u the form for the VIP that u need for it but im not sure what happens if u r not on the list :(

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there,

I'm in the same situation... really want to go tomorrow, but I'm not on the VIP list either. I'm totally bummed and wondering if I should even attempt to go to the studio. If there's a chance to still get on the list, that would be awesome. If not, I guess I'll set my TIVO : (

hey there,

I'm in the same situation... really want to go tomorrow, but I'm not on the VIP list either. I'm totally bummed and wondering if I should even attempt to go to the studio. If there's a chance to still get on the list, that would be awesome. If not, I guess I'll set my TIVO : (

well all i can say is....wait....check in few hours...maybe FD will wake up and could send your names to....

:blink:

hi....the list was sent... im not sure if we can add more now cause FD sent it allready.... DEANO? u online still? can we add more?

i can send u the form for the VIP that u need for it but im not sure what happens if u r not on the list :(

It would be great if you could send it to me! Will they really not let me in if I'm one of the first hundred but not on this list? What/when was this list put together?

Thanks for the quick responses!

It would be great if you could send it to me! Will they really not let me in if I'm one of the first hundred but not on this list? What/when was this list put together?

Thanks for the quick responses!

yesterday... sorry.... was to late for me to... :bleh:

ah good thing i came on before i went to bed :blink: so does this mean it doesn't really matter if we have the vip thing or can only vip people get in (first come first served)? cos if there are only like 50 vips then we can all certainly get in right? :blink::boxed:

hi kjoshi

thanks for the letting ud know about the change in location. Are u still going? If you are, let me ask u something. I was reading what DEANO posted and he/she mentioned to line up in 44th st and broadway

is that where we need to go or 43rd street and 7th ave.

can u please help me if u know?

thanks

TOO BAD! I love outdoor atmosphere much more!

Though a bit expected as the weather is not gd when i read the news

I hate rain!!!!!!:sneaky2: The typhoon is also coming towards HK TOO!! I HATE IT!!!I HATE IT!!!

Today is my first day to work on my part-time job ~! DAMN!! God dun play on me plz!!!!!

Hope everything is fine

May the force with u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k, firstly i d like to thanks everyone who kept us posted with all of this. it's a bit nerve warckign for everyone involved, but hopefully everyone who goes willbe able to make it in and have an awesome mika experience. i dont even know if i should bother going to sleep now....

well, she's at...

43rd and 7th, i think, and there were people already setting stuff up inside the studio, and they asked one of the people if mika was going to be there and the guy said yes.

BUT!

i've heard 44th and broadway is where everyone is lining up, so...

i'm confused.

i know right!

im totally freaking out right but hopefully itll be clear soon. i mean if people are in teh studio alreaady and they see people lining up, id hope that if they were in the wrong spot, the people would tell them...

i know right!

im totally freaking out right but hopefully itll be clear soon. i mean if people are in teh studio alreaady and they see people lining up, id hope that if they were in the wrong spot, the people would tell them...

i'm freaking out and i'm not even going!

my friend is going, actually, she's there, but she keeps calling me and asking me if she's at the right place, so i'm freaking out.

but, the guy in the studio said she was in the right place....

but then again, lining up else where could also be an issue..

gah. here i go again. :|

ya i think well figure i out. 43 and 44 are obviously very close, so im sure it wont be such a big deal figuring out where to line up.

i just tried going to sleep but i think im a little anxious and way too excited so im thinking maybe ill just get ready soon and leave.

again thanks to everyone for their help and guidance. :)

ya i think well figure i out. 43 and 44 are obviously very close, so im sure it wont be such a big deal figuring out where to line up.

i just tried going to sleep but i think im a little anxious and way too excited so im thinking maybe ill just get ready soon and leave.

again thanks to everyone for their help and guidance. :)

i wouldnt be able to sleep either..lol

have fun!