Not in Bryant Park Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjoshi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up. I'm so nervous about getting in. I hate stupid train times. But Leb. Lollipop girl is READY TO RUN! Pray for me, I really need it.

Booo to 5:47.:thumbdown:

oh i keep forgetting u guys r 3 hours ahead :) hehe

:woot_jump:

I'm excited for them and nervous at the same time hoping all our MFC loved ones are being allowed in the studio....

I'm going to try to recognize some faces on tv - 20 minutes!

:woot_jump:

I'm excited for them and nervous at the same time hoping all our MFC loved ones are being allowed in the studio....

I'm going to try to recognize some faces on tv - 20 minutes!

Awww sadly I don't think I know anyones faces that are there! :thumbdown: I'm going to be looking for some MFC badges though! Which reminds me I got mine in the mail the other day! :biggrin2:

Mika came on around 8:30. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

There were loads of MFCers there...including myself. The VIP people got in with no trouble (thanks so much), and everyone else (excluding like 30 people) didn't get in.

The free gig was amazing as well. It was acoustic and Mika seemed to be having a ton of fun. He was joking and telling stories and dancing and he sang a new song...I'll post a full report later. I'm far too tired to do it now.

I got 2 hours of sleep last night.

Mika came on around 8:30. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

There were loads of MFCers there...including myself. The VIP people got in with no trouble (thanks so much), and everyone else (excluding like 30 people) didn't get in.

The free gig was amazing as well. It was acoustic and Mika seemed to be having a ton of fun. He was joking and telling stories and dancing and he sang a new song...I'll post a full report later. I'm far too tired to do it now.

I got 2 hours of sleep last night.

:thumb_yello: That's Wonderful to hear ... & that's our boy .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

This is actually Mika_Obessed's Mom.

well it all worked out. Arrived at 5:20am, stood in line (about 46ish) then the GMA rep (Sara) I believe made the WONDERFUL announcement that VIP letters will be accepted. :punk:

As time went by the VIP's were lined up and ID's checked.

One by one the band starting in for sound checks.

We finally got in just before 8am.

Mika was concerned for the lot outside getting wet, so he started writing signs to them. So, the weather sucks. was on of them.

Then he wrote "We are working on it"

Later was, within the hour, that he would give an acoustic show later in the day.

Mika really worked the room not only whilst performing but during the waiting bits. We were tucked in near Cherriece (?) He came over to sign stuff.

He gave one of my daughters a highfive and the other daughter he signed her Mika sign. I asked about his home schooling experience and he said he did it about a year then went back. I told him that we home school and he said home schooling was great.

I wish we would have stuck it out and gone to the other free gig, but we were pretty beat up after waking up at 3:30am (I personnaly on had two hours sleep)

I wonder if I could write some questions for him and him mom about home schooling and what she had to do to get him out for that year. Anyone know how I could get about doing that?

He is even more endearing (if that is possible) in person. And he really is 6'2"

I was a little worried that the height was fudged, but they might do that more in Hollywood than in the music world.

The girls and I are having Mika withdrawl:blush-anim-cl:

Little surprised at myself :yikes: frankly, but that is the power MIKA :wub2:

HUGE KODUS to the Admin. for being quick and accurate not to mention helpful and accommodating.

:thumb_yello::flowers2:

I stayed up & saw it on the TV in OZ .....sounds like you guys had a wonderful time !! YAY!!!!! We just got small 'cuts' .... I felt sad that Mika was so insignificant to them ... HOWEVER ... it seems that 'being there' was A WHOLE LOT MORE !!!!!!!!! :punk::wub2:

This is actually Mika_Obessed's Mom.

well it all worked out. Arrived at 5:20am, stood in line (about 46ish) then the GMA rep (Sara) I believe made the WONDERFUL announcement that VIP letters will be accepted. :punk:

As time went by the VIP's were lined up and ID's checked.

One by one the band starting in for sound checks.

We finally got in just before 8am.

Mika was concerned for the lot outside getting wet, so he started writing signs to them. So, the weather sucks. was on of them.

Then he wrote "We are working on it"

Later was, within the hour, that he would give an acoustic show later in the day.

Mika really worked the room not only whilst performing but during the waiting bits. We were tucked in near Cherriece (?) He came over to sign stuff.

He gave one of my daughters a highfive and the other daughter he signed her Mika sign. I asked about his home schooling experience and he said he did it about a year then went back. I told him that we home school and he said home schooling was great.

I wish we would have stuck it out and gone to the other free gig, but we were pretty beat up after waking up at 3:30am (I personnaly on had two hours sleep)

I wonder if I could write some questions for him and him mom about home schooling and what she had to do to get him out for that year. Anyone know how I could get about doing that?

He is even more endearing (if that is possible) in person. And he really is 6'2"

I was a little worried that the height was fudged, but they might do that more in Hollywood than in the music world.

The girls and I are having Mika withdrawl:blush-anim-cl:

Little surprised at myself :yikes: frankly, but that is the power MIKA :wub2:

HUGE KODUS to the Admin. for being quick and accurate not to mention helpful and accommodating.

:thumb_yello::flowers2:

YAY! glad u had fun and that the VIP forms worked! :punk: