Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my goodness! That video!!!

Is it just me or does he have a fabulous looking tummy/torso area? *melts*

... and what a cute little belly button...:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

i want that hot piece of ass was supposed to be in quebec tomorrow... :tears:

oh well i forgive him.

cause he's amazingly gorgeous.

Please excuse me for asking... but what is Uzzo? I thought it was like a liqorice flavoured alcoholic drink... doesn't look like you are referring to that...:blink:

:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :lmfao::lmao: :lmao: I can't breathe.....Uzo is the drink. Uzzo is something much more special.

And yes, Sara, he is making his presence quite known in the pic.

Please excuse me for asking... but what is Uzzo? I thought it was like a liqorice flavoured alcoholic drink... doesn't look like you are referring to that...:blink:

hard to drink lol:roftl:

but thanks you make me laugh:roftl: :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :lmfao::lmao: :lmao: I can't breathe.....Uzo is the drink. Uzzo is something much more special.

My goodness... I had no idea... I am really not that naive in real life... oh my goodness... shesh. Little red right now.

:naughty::roftl::lmao: I can't breathe.....Uzo is the drink. Uzzo is something much more special.

hooo:wub2: UZZO and Beth ditto, he didn't tell me that:sneaky2: :blink::naughty:

:lmao: ha ha ha ha ! lol I know , dont need to tell me , grrrrrr.....i cant use all the smileys i want because of the limit of 7! oh well

I'm totally gobsmacked for lack of a better word.

I could have died when i read artsy's reply and scrolled across and saw the avatar. It clicked and i realised what you were all on about.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: x1,000,000,000,000