Macarena Mika

DavidM

- One places his/her arms forward, palm down, right arm, then left arm.

- Then the dancer turns his arms over so that his palms are up, right, then left.

- The dancer puts his hands on his shoulders, first right hand on left shoulder, then left on right.

- Then the dancer puts his hands on the back of his head, again right, then left.

- The dancer then places his arms on his hips, right hand on left hip, then left on right

- Then the dancer's hands go on their respective hips (or pelvis), right then left

- The routine finishes with a pelvic rotation in time with the line "Ehhhh Macarena!"

- Then the dancer turns 90 degrees counter clockwise and repeats the same motions throughout the whole song.

:naughty:

Stop it!!! Why, oh why! Now I did all the moves!:boxed: I am posessed by Macarena.:boxed:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you haven't seen it on the ibiza rocks thread, i have also uploaded some other videos from that gig. i think the funniest is this one:

it's him splashing water from his bottle on mikey and the crowd, and obviously having a lot of fun doing so. :naughty: just click on my user name on youtube to see the other vids.

AHHHHHH! He is sooooo naughty

Really want to look into his brain and see what thing inside his head?:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thanks for the vid! Because of the typhoon in HK, i suddenly have a day off:biggrin2:

I have something more constructive to do:naughty:

Hahaha! Thanks for the lyrics! I actually am such a dork that I am trying to sing it now. :roftl: Like for the 10th time:blink: Before knowing the lyrics I just went somehting like "alhalaüräjdjheöpd Macarena jrjäösöfhhljbfjbbfhs Macarena."

Don't I look smart.:cool:

Haha, you're welcome! Don't tell anybody but I just danced the whole song :biggrin2:

AHHHHHH! He is sooooo naughty

Really want to look into his brain and see what thing inside his head?:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Someone here has a serious brain obsession. :biggrin2: I mean someone besides Mika. :naughty:

Thanks for the videos Mellody! They are fabulous! :thumb_yello::wub2: Haha! Mika singing Macarena...

That it took him two years to figure out what it was saying. :naughty:

He is faster than me though, I still don't have a clue. The only word I understand is 'Macarena'. :naughty:

Oww... which reminds me. I first heard this song in January '96 on a pirate ship in the Caribbean (yeah don't ask me :biggrin2: ). A massive group of people doing a very funny dance on a very funny song while the sun was setting behind them. I was like 'what the F...' :blink: (and that summer it became a big hit in my own country too). But I will never forget my first meeting with Macarena - she has a special place in my heart now and I love to hear Mika playing with her lyrics. :biggrin2:

That it took him two years to figure out what it was saying. :naughty:

two f**ing years, lol! :roftl: i wonder if he meant the text itself, or the meaning?

- One places his/her arms forward, palm down, right arm, then left arm.

- Then the dancer turns his arms over so that his palms are up, right, then left.

- The dancer puts his hands on his shoulders, first right hand on left shoulder, then left on right.

- Then the dancer puts his hands on the back of his head, again right, then left.

- The dancer then places his arms on his hips, right hand on left hip, then left on right

- Then the dancer's hands go on their respective hips (or pelvis), right then left

- The routine finishes with a pelvic rotation in time with the line "Ehhhh Macarena!"

- Then the dancer turns 90 degrees counter clockwise and repeats the same motions throughout the whole song.

:naughty:

LOL, i don't know how many times i've done this on the oktoberfest, it was a HUGE hit there and gets played again every year, and everyone is still doing the dance to it! :roftl:

LOL, i don't know how many times i've done this on the oktoberfest, it was a HUGE hit there and gets played again every year, and everyone is still doing the dance to it! :roftl:
So it is the Spanish equivalent of the Dutch Vogeltjesdans. :bleh:

I heard it for the first time in January '96, it was big in Europe in the summer of 1996. Wikipedia agrees, but in addition it says the song was first released in 1993.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macarena_%28song%29

Yeah I remember being in Spain on holiday that summer..... it was everywhere! Then we got home and it became huge over here too :naughty:

Hahahahah I am Spanish and this song is our song more international! xD

It is a horrible funny song that we danced and sang some summers ago. It is very famous in some countries.

It is so funny listen to Mika sings in Spanish. His pronunciation is good. When I met him in London he spoke very well my languaje:biggrin2: :biggrin2: It is was my face-->:shocked: