The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to add i got some very good chicken in KFC last week, it was kinda spicy, just how i like it really! :naughty:

Naughty! :naughty:

Would you mind if i posted my fav mika pic....???

I'm sure you'll like it...

It can be considered 'perverted' indeed when the Big M is situated on top of a pole. :mf_rosetinted:

mac-klein.jpg

This reminds me of something... The day before Mika gig (on the 16th of July) I went to McDonalds on Piccadilly and ate a chicken burger! :roftl:

Wow, that is what we call a Big M! eh... cock... Whatever. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!!! I've never laughed so much im my life!

But why do we talk here about chicken,there is a chicken thread !we should talk about knitting!

Good point... :naughty:

Wow, that is what we call a Big M! eh... cock... Whatever. :mf_rosetinted:

ahahaha! :roftl: :roftl: ooohhh good one! :bleh:

But why do we talk here about chicken,there is a chicken thread !we should talk about knitting!

well you see the answer to that is; chicken is always one of those topics resting in everyones minds and its just inevitable that it just slips out at some stage and then we all get carried away! the same thing happened on the "3...2...1..blast off!" thread, now im the official chicken supplier there! :bleh::biggrin2:

ahahaha! :roftl: :roftl: ooohhh good one! :bleh:

well you see the answer to that is; chicken is always one of those topics resting in everyones minds and its just inevitable that it just slips out at some stage and then we all get carried away! the same thing happened on the "3...2...1..blast off!" thread, now im the official chicken supplier there! :bleh::biggrin2:

Yeah i'm pretty obsessed with chicken... :naughty:

The sig....

WE ARE NOW THE KNITTING THREAT?

how about this, for a start?

IMG_2093.JPG

or here, the proof that our knitting master has affected the people around him with his knitting powers (caution: wet and hot! :naughty:) http://www.mikafanclub.de/tt/luke1.jpg and http://www.mikafanclub.de/tt/luke2.jpg

Oooh. Aaah. Eeeh.

We might need to consider Luke's talent at knitting too...

It can be considered 'perverted' indeed when the Big M is situated on top of a pole.

mac-klein.jpg

I've always called the Macca's sign "the evil arches" but now I'll do it for a whole new reason...

what about those little pieces of chicken, the so-called 'nuggets'?

Mika did once say that one of his guilty pleasures is chicken nuggets.

Wow, that is what we call a Big M! eh... cock... Whatever.

They're one and the same. :naughty:

mika001b020707kt4ba5.th.jpg

Jassissa's infamous chocolate pic has made its way into the new thread. You have no idea how many times I quoted that picture and 'the' video in the previous thread: they became regular features. Now I feel nostalgic. :wub2: