pinkunicorn123

thank you:blush-anim-cl:

Oh i have seen so many pretty pictures of ireland:wub2:

and i'll tell you a secret:blush-anim-cl:

I've been collecting nature pictures from ireland and glued them on box where i have all sorts of things in:blush-anim-cl:

Lol, you're welcome!

:)

Aww, that's cute!

That box must be one heck of a sight. :wink2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is...it's really pretty:wub2:

oh and a lot of good bands comes from ireland:blush-anim-cl:

Yesh, I bet!

Okay, please don't take this offensively or think I'm stupid, but I was wondering if people in Ireland believed in Leprachauns?

I heard somewhere that they believed they were evil spirits, or something like that.

You should!

I'm curious as to how the pronnounciation of that.

Póg mé is like : pohg may.

that's it! :wink2:

thank you:blush-anim-cl:

Oh i have seen so many pretty pictures of ireland

and i'll tell you a secret

I've been collecting nature pictures from ireland and glued them on box where i have all sorts of things in

Oh wow!! U must really love Ireland! that's really sweet! :) :)

Yesh, I bet!

Okay, please don't take this offensively or think I'm stupid, but I was wondering if people in Ireland believed in Leprachauns?

I heard somewhere that they believed they were evil spirits, or something like that.

hahaha! :roftl: don't worry no offence taken! well answering that question would be just like answering the question "do people believe in fairies?" - some do and some don't! though in all honestly it is not generally believed here that leprachauns exist! they're just one of those Irish legends/myths! but no they're not really thought to be evil! maybe a little naughty but not exactly evil, kinda in a playful way! but the legend is that at both ends of every rainbow you will find a leprachaun and a pot of gold! :wink2: haha! its kinda cute i guess! :bleh:

Póg mé is like : pohg may.

that's it! :wink2:

Oh wow!! U must really love Ireland! that's really sweet! :) :)

hahaha! :roftl: don't worry no offence taken! well answering that question would be just like answering the question "do people believe in fairies?" - some do and some don't! though in all honestly it is not generally believed here that leprachauns exist! they're just one of those Irish legends/myths! but no they're not really thought to be evil! maybe a little naughty but not exactly evil, kinda in a playful way! but the legend is that at both ends of every rainbow you will find a leprachaun and a pot of gold! :wink2: haha! its kinda cute i guess! :bleh:

Oh, I see! Thanks for that explanation! haha

I heard that most people over there thought they were evil from a showthat airs here called "Ghost Hunters".

So most people here believe what you just explained. Cool. :)

Oh, I see! Thanks for that explanation! haha

I heard that most people over there thought they were evil from a showthat airs here called "Ghost Hunters".

So most people here believe what you just explained. Cool. :)

well maybe some people think they're evil :blink:

haha im not too sure! i think they're more percieved to be kinda naughty and cheeky.. :naughty: but some might think they're evil! oh well haha!

Hi everyone! I'm another Irish Mika fan, and I only found this thread now,ha!:roftl:

I've noticed alot of people are members of Mika clubs on here, is there an Irish mika fan club thing?

Where can you join those odd named clubs??like mika nose scrunching fans?

I know I've seen that somewhere?

Hi everyone! I'm another Irish Mika fan, and I only found this thread now,ha!:roftl:

I've noticed alot of people are members of Mika clubs on here, is there an Irish mika fan club thing?

Where can you join those odd named clubs??like mika nose scrunching fans?

I know I've seen that somewhere?

Hi again!

hmm no this is the only Irish thread/club thingy, but we don't have a members list.. but then again there's only like.. 3 of us! :bleh::naughty:

Heya!

How is everybody doing? :wink2:

First time I saw this thread...so I thought to drop by to say HI...

since I'm actually moving to Ireland tomorrow (where I'm gonna continue my studies). I'm really looking forwards to get to knów your beautiful country!!! :biggrin2:

x Mary

Heya!

How is everybody doing? :wink2:

First time I saw this thread...so I thought to drop by to say HI...

since I'm actually moving to Ireland tomorrow (where I'm gonna continue my studies). I'm really looking forwards to get to knów your beautiful country!!! :biggrin2:

x Mary

aw wow! that's excellent!!! :biggrin2:

welcome and i really hope you like it here! :flowers2:

you coming to Dublin?

Im planning on studying in France for a year also, on the ERASMUS programme, part of my college course, which is possibly what you're doing too! :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
hey everyone,i was the very first irish person on mika fan club:biggrin2:

mika`s no.1 irish fan

kate 4 mika 4 ever:mf_lustslow:

Sorry, but i have come along and taken your title..... haha. You joined on the 19th Feb... I joined on the 18th Feb....

Although, i admit, i am a mutt. My grandparents were Irish... but, my last name is McCluskey!! Wehey!!! :biggrin2:

Sorry, but i have come along and taken your title..... haha. You joined on the 19th Feb... I joined on the 18th Feb....

Although, i admit, i am a mutt. My grandparents were Irish... but, my last name is McCluskey!! Wehey!!! :biggrin2:

oooh close one haha! fair enuf u have a new title lol! :biggrin2:

though i do believe mika4ever was the first irish citizen to join d mfc, or at least to contribute :naughty: