pinkunicorn123

ciunas bothar cailin bainne

hahahaha I just had to add that since me and tauruslady were chatting about it..... does anyone else love that carlsberg tv ad (I guess I'm asking out of the whole, what, 3? 4? irish ppl we have here? lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ciunas bothar cailin bainne

hahahaha I just had to add that since me and tauruslady were chatting about it..... does anyone else love that carlsberg tv ad (I guess I'm asking out of the whole, what, 3? 4? irish ppl we have here? lol

ahaha! :lmao:

I love that ad, we should get it on youtube :naughty:

TABHAIR DOM AN CÁCA MILIS!!!

:roftl::naughty:

hooray! The Irish Thread is back! woohoo!

I see quotes from that ad!!

thanx for the fáda tip Shaza!

hurrah! :punk:

haha your welcome, vive le fada! :naughty:

you know what's funny actually, one of the French lecturers in college calls it the fada too, :naughty: even though that's the Irish term for it, it's called an accent aigu in French lol!

lol! wohoo!

Here it is hahaha

haha wahey! love that ad :bleh:

everyones like " oooh that's so sexy :boxed: " :naughty:

hahaha if only they knew :roftl:

hurrah!

haha your welcome, vive le fada!

you know what's funny actually, one of the French lecturers in college calls it the fada too, even though that's the Irish term for it, it's called an accent aigu in French lol!

haha wahey! love that ad :bleh:

everyones like " oooh that's so sexy :boxed: "

hahaha if only they knew :roftl:

lol, a Franch fáda!:naughty:

ok, I'm getting really close to my 1000th post!!!Where and what shall I post???:blink:

It has to be a good one!

lol, a Franch fáda!:naughty:

ok, I'm getting really close to my 1000th post!!!Where and what shall I post???:blink:

It has to be a good one!

aaah! OMG your so close! :mf_lustslow:

post in here! where better than in your beloved native thread :naughty:

I don't know what though, anything you like! just posssstt!! :naughty:

this is:My 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::partytime2::cheers::snog:

I'd like to dedicate this to Mika, the MFC, my family, Shaza(for her great support for me tonight!:naughty:)my managers, my pets,etc. etc......:tears:

oh I'm just so happy!

Thank you all for this great honour!

(this better be dramatic enough!):naughty:

I'd like to dedicate this to Mika, the MFC, my family, Shaza(for her great support for me tonight!)my managers, my pets,etc. etc......

oh I'm just so happy!

(this better be dramatic enough!)

Yaaayy! :toot::yay:

Congrats! hehe :biggrin2: hip hip horray for Tauruslady!

What a great moment in the history of the MFC :punk:

I will always look back at this day with pride. :tears:

:italia:

(that's an Irish flag alright NOT Italian :naughty:)

:yay::partytime2:

I'd like to dedicate this to Mika, the MFC, my family, Shaza(for her great support for me tonight!:naughty:)my managers, my pets,etc. etc......:tears:

oh I'm just so happy!

(this better be dramatic enough!):naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

HAHAHAHAHA love it!

Dia dhuit mo chara!:) Aon scéal?

I just logged on! but I'm NOT staying up all night!lol

Nil, tá gach rud ciuin!

(you have no idea how long it took me to construct that sentence :naughty: )

agus tusa?

haha, me neither, nooo Gabbly tonight! :naughty: I actually went on last night and got off at about half 11 was well proud of meself! :D

Nil, tá gach rud ciuin!

(you have no idea how long it took me to construct that sentence :naughty: )

agus tusa?

haha, me neither, nooo Gabbly tonight! :naughty: I actually went on last night and got off at about half 11 was well proud of meself! :D

lol, Nil aon sceal nua le mise.

ha, my Irish isn't great either! I only have a few things, then I'm a bit lost!:bleh: I wish everyone in Ireland could be fluent in Irish, then we'd have like a little code or something.:naughty:

got off at 11!!! wow impressive.

That was a fun night though:thumb_yello:

lol, Nil aon sceal nua le mise.

ha, my Irish isn't great either! I only have a few things, then I'm a bit lost!:bleh: I wish everyone in Ireland could be fluent in Irish, then we'd have like a little code or something.:naughty:

got off at 11!!! wow impressive.

That was a fun night though:thumb_yello:

yeah I do like Irish just wish I could speak it better!

ha I signed up for this extra Gaeilge Labhartha class in college, it ended last week and we couldn't wait to get out of there! the funny thing was it was us that decided to take it on in the first place not like we were forced to do it or anything :naughty: I dunno why but Irish is sooo tedious in a classroom situation, I mean I love picking up Irish on TG4 but never in a learning environment for some strange reason :naughty:

ah sea bhi an-craic againn! have to do it again sometime :bleh:

yeah I do like Irish just wish I could speak it better!

ha I signed up for this extra Gaeilge Labhartha class in college, it ended last week and we couldn't wait to get out of there! the funny thing was it was us that decided to take it on in the first place not like we were forced to do it or anything :naughty: I dunno why but Irish is sooo tedious in a classroom situation, I mean I love picking up Irish on TG4 but never in a learning environment for some strange reason :naughty:

ah sea bhi an-craic againn! have to do it again sometime :bleh:

yeah I know what you mean!!!In school and such its just drab and no one wants to know, but sometimes it seems like fun to speak it.

I liked some parts of Irish in school(the parts I understood,lol) but when it comes to word order etc, etc, I'm gone:blink: I'm like that with all languages, I love learning to speak them, but when it comes to putting proper sentences together I just lose it all...oh well.

Bhi alán craic againn! Ach, mo tuismitheori sásta sa maidin! Nil mé i troiblóid!:D

^that makes sense in my head,lol:naughty:

yeah I know what you mean!!!In school and such its just drab and no one wants to know, but sometimes it seems like fun to speak it.

I liked some parts of Irish in school(the parts I understood,lol) but when it comes to word order etc, etc, I'm gone:blink: I'm like that with all languages, I love learning to speak them, but when it comes to putting proper sentences together I just lose it all...oh well.

Bhi alán craic againn! Ach, mo tuismitheori sásta sa maidin! Nil mé i troiblóid!:D

^that makes sense in my head,lol:naughty:

Yeah, my last teacher was a female amadán and we never really did advanced grammar, and havent gone over basic in at least 4 years so, yeah I found it hard even putting a sentence together in the Leaving :naughty: you do feel lost when you don't know basic grammar like!

But I'm totally different with French! :blink: haha so who knows where my stance is on lingusitics :naughty:

Dáirire? they never knew? hehe! :bleh:

Yeah, my last teacher was a female amadán and we never really did advanced grammar, and havent gone over basic in at least 4 years so, yeah I found it hard even putting a sentence together in the Leaving :naughty: you do feel lost when you don't know basic grammar like!

But I'm totally different with French! :blink: haha so who knows where my stance is on lingusitics :naughty:

Dáirire? they never knew? hehe! :bleh:

female amadán!!lol I like it:bleh:

I love Báile amadán amháin!!lol, I don't think it is a place or anything, but its funny!:naughty:

yeah, I did ordinary level for the leaving, and it was grand, it actually made me like Irish a lot more because it wasn't so advanced,lol. I could understand everything we were doing, and actually enjoyed it.

They teach other languages so much better than Irish in school anyway! its cool that you can do French:)

sea! lol they really had no idea I was up that late! And I hid my tiredness well in the morning.

female amadán!!lol I like it:bleh:

I love Báile amadán amháin!!lol, I don't think it is a place or anything, but its funny!:naughty:

yeah, I did ordinary level for the leaving, and it was grand, it actually made me like Irish a lot more because it wasn't so advanced,lol. I could understand everything we were doing, and actually enjoyed it.

They teach other languages so much better than Irish in school anyway! its cool that you can do French:)

sea! lol they really had no idea I was up that late! And I hid my tiredness well in the morning.

what's Báile amadán amháin? never heard of it! :roftl:

Ah I did honours, it was hard! Ah well I passed it anyway that's the main thing!

haha, did you get any sleep at all? :naughty:

btw, like how many convos do we have going on at once? :bleh:

what's Báile amadán amháin? never heard of it! :roftl:

Ah I did honours, it was hard! Ah well I passed it anyway that's the main thing!

haha, did you get any sleep at all? :naughty:

btw, like how many convos do we have going on at once? :bleh:

I don't know where I heard it! I think it was a skit on the sadio or something:D

yeah, I was certain I was going to do honours for ages, but in 6th year I changed my mind.

no, I did for about four hours though.:naughty: And then again fell asleep in the evening.

I know its a bit odd really!!this, neck and sexyback........:blink::naughty:

I don't know where I heard it! I think it was a skit on the sadio or something:D

yeah, I was certain I was going to do honours for ages, but in 6th year I changed my mind.

no, I did for about four hours though.:naughty: And then again fell asleep in the evening.

I know its a bit odd really!!this, neck and sexyback........:blink::naughty:

it's probably a new insult or something :naughty:

am tempted to use it as my new tag line for some reason :naughty:

I always fall asleep in the evenings, it's awful! I do lie down for 5 mins and wake up an hour later! :shocked:

it's probably a new insult or something :naughty:

am tempted to use it as my new tag line for some reason :naughty:

I always fall asleep in the evenings, it's awful! I do lie down for 5 mins and wake up an hour later! :shocked:

lol, town of one idiot! lol:naughty:

I haven't even made myself a tagline...I don't know what I'd put:blink: I left mine because I was curious to see what I was in MFC terms from my number of posts...it seems I'm a guru now.:naughty:

yeah I hate that, I try not to nap in the day, cos I feel like I'm missing something if I do.

lol, town of one idiot! lol:naughty:

I haven't even made myself a tagline...I don't know what I'd put:blink: I left mine because I was curious to see what I was in MFC terms from my number of posts...it seems I'm a guru now.:naughty:

yeah I hate that, I try not to nap in the day, cos I feel like I'm missing something if I do.

Put female amadán :naughty: nobody'll know what it means anyway only you me and Niamh :naughty:

aww haha only messin I don't think of you as a female amadán :naughty: