pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good idea!:naughty:, but you came up with it so maybe it would suit you more(joke!:huglove:)

:shocked:

way to brush off the suggestion :naughty:

haha no, I like my 'Citin one, it's one of Russ' great catchphrases and is slightly sarcastic in it's context, so it's keeping put for now! :naughty:

anyway, oiche mhaith!!

:shocked:

way to brush off the suggestion :naughty:

haha no, I like my 'Citin one, it's one of Russ' great catchphrases and is slightly sarcastic in it's context, so it's keeping put for now! :naughty:

anyway, oiche mhaith!!

lol, I wasn't brushing it off,:naughty: I actually really like it(expect to see it someday)

yeah the 'citin one is good!lol very Russell:wink2:

oiche mhaith #3 lol

Slán!:)

Put female amadán :naughty: nobody'll know what it means anyway only you me and Niamh :naughty:

aww haha only messin I don't think of you as a female amadán :naughty:

hahaha I'm sorry I missed this conversation!! lol. My computer's acting up so I won't have internet again til tomorrow night!! noooooo! At least I'll have the Brits to entertain me..yay! Oh yeah and that thing called "real life"...I guess I should spend some time there hahaha

Anyway I just noticed the thing about "female amadan" lol and I remembered that a female amadan is call an "oinseach" (i think there's a fada on the o) lol anyway I gtg but looking forward to catching up with ye cailini aris xxx

hahaha I'm sorry I missed this conversation!! lol. My computer's acting up so I won't have internet again til tomorrow night!! noooooo! At least I'll have the Brits to entertain me..yay! Oh yeah and that thing called "real life"...I guess I should spend some time there hahaha

Anyway I just noticed the thing about "female amadan" lol and I remembered that a female amadan is call an "oinseach" (i think there's a fada on the o) lol anyway I gtg but looking forward to catching up with ye cailini aris xxx

aw we don't blame you is was 3am :naughty: have to start going to bed earlier!! :roftl:

yeah I can't watch the Brits :thumbdown: we actually had itv on our tv but it's gone for about 3 weeks now :sneaky2: but yay Mika got british breakthrough! :yay: well done dahling :bleh:

Yeah!! I heard the proper word for it was oinseach actually but I prefer female amadán :naughty: dunno why it's just always stuck! haha anyway sure yeah will catch you around later Niamh! x

He was there? :mf_lustslow:

Was he presenting an award or anything?

Damn my stupid non-working ITV!! :sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah! He presented Mika's award!!!

Two of my favourite people there at the same time... :naughty:

I love hearing his Irish accent :wub2: I'm only used to hearing him speak with an English one in most of the things he acts in.

Yeah! He presented Mika's award!!!

Two of my favourite people there at the same time... :naughty:

I love hearing his Irish accent :wub2: I'm only used to hearing him speak with an English one in most of the things he acts in.

OMG! :mf_lustslow: fancy that! that was for us :naughty:

Well it's nice to know that somehow the Irish helped Mika to get his award, (in quite a literal way :naughty:) since we couldn't vote..

OMG! :mf_lustslow: fancy that! that was for us :naughty:

Well it's nice to know that somehow the Irish helped Mika to get his award, (in quite a literal way :naughty:) since we couldn't vote..

:naughty: welllllll, i'm part Irish and i voted, so i suppose that counts too? :biggrin2:

There was a whole side of my family that was Irish stretching back for generations, but it died out when my grandfather moved to South Africa. But i still have an Irish last name though.

I love Ireland so much.

:naughty: welllllll, i'm part Irish and i voted, so i suppose that counts too? :biggrin2:

There was a whole side of my family that was Irish stretching back for generations, but it died out when my grandfather moved to South Africa. But i still have an Irish last name though.

I love Ireland so much.

Ooh that's really interesting! yeah irish ppl have infested the whole world hahahahaha

I'm so happy to be back online, I seriously felt like I had lost an arm...lol yes I know I need help

Oh and Shaza, yeah you're right, female amadán sounds better than óinseach :naughty:

welllllll, i'm part Irish and i voted, so i suppose that counts too?

I love Ireland so much.

Oh yay! That would indeed count, good on ya for keepin the side represented! :punk::naughty:

Aw that's really nice you like Ireland :) I'm pretty fond of England too, I guess cos I was born there so I feel like I have a little connection :bleh: even though I couldnt in anyway call myself English cos my parents are Irish and I only lived in England for a year!

Ooh that's really interesting! yeah irish ppl have infested the whole world hahahahaha

I'm so happy to be back online, I seriously felt like I had lost an arm...lol yes I know I need help

Oh and Shaza, yeah you're right, female amadán sounds better than óinseach

haha, welcome back so! :naughty: aah no you're not alone though, God knows I'd miss it too if I had no access to it :boxed:

"infested" haha! nice way to put it! :naughty:

haha, welcome back so! :naughty: aah no you're not alone though, God knows I'd miss it too if I had no access to it :boxed:

"infested" haha! nice way to put it! :naughty:

I have to admit I stole that expression from Tommy Tiernan lol. So true tho, haha.

Oh rem we were talkin b4 about Ray Foley's live lunch thing? Well the next one is on Monday and it's Kate Nash.... And I've noticed that he plays a song by Mika on nearly every show, so he must like him... which leads me to think that there's a possibility they'll at least ASK Mika to do one.... how amazing would that be?! Obviously this is just me surmising but I think it could really happen :mf_lustslow:

I'll have to keep tuned in cos, well, I just got offered a job in Madrid!!! So I'm moving on the 3rd, can't wait!! that's only just over a week away!!

I have to admit I stole that expression from Tommy Tiernan lol. So true tho, haha.

Oh rem we were talkin b4 about Ray Foley's live lunch thing? Well the next one is on Monday and it's Kate Nash.... And I've noticed that he plays a song by Mika on nearly every show, so he must like him... which leads me to think that there's a possibility they'll at least ASK Mika to do one.... how amazing would that be?! Obviously this is just me surmising but I think it could really happen

I'll have to keep tuned in cos, well, I just got offered a job in Madrid!!! So I'm moving on the 3rd, can't wait!! that's only just over a week away!!

:mf_lustslow: OMG! Congrats!!! :biggrin2: That's brilliant news, you must be delighted! :D best of luck anyway! wow imagine if you knew like yesterday that in just over a week's time you'd be over in Madrid, haha!

It'd be so cool if he did one with Mika, would it be hard to be chosen to go to the gig though or what's the deal?? I wish I could listen to Ray Foley's lunch time show, I miss him on the radio at night :( oooh but he won best dj at the meteors!! :mf_lustslow: I was sooo happy for him! he so deserves it, and he beat Ray Darcy! :punk::mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow: OMG! Congrats!!! :biggrin2: That's brilliant news, you must be delighted! :D best of luck anyway! wow imagine if you knew like yesterday that in just over a week's time you'd be over in Madrid, haha!

It'd be so cool if he did one with Mika, would it be hard to be chosen to go to the gig though or what's the deal?? I wish I could listen to Ray Foley's lunch time show, I miss him on the radio at night :( oooh but he won best dj at the meteors!! :mf_lustslow: I was sooo happy for him! he so deserves it, and he beat Ray Darcy!:mf_lustslow:

Yeah I love Ray Foley, tho I know 2 ppl who used to know him and they say he's quite big-headed...but he still does a great show! For the live lunch they generally only announce the guest a few days or a week before the show will take place, and u just go to the website and apply. I think you have to write in what qs you'd ask the artist or sth....and they pick the best. So basically it'd be on at 1pm in Dublin and the artist does a one-hour show for just 20 fans!!!!!! I like this idea, hehehehe! If you can't listen to the show (I'll be in the same situation when I'm in Madrid) the only thing u can do is check the site regularly to see when they announce the next person. It;s the today fm website, just go to Ray Foley's part and there's a section called Live Lunch.

Yeah I love Ray Foley, tho I know 2 ppl who used to know him and they say he's quite big-headed...but he still does a great show! For the live lunch they generally only announce the guest a few days or a week before the show will take place, and u just go to the website and apply. I think you have to write in what qs you'd ask the artist or sth....and they pick the best. So basically it'd be on at 1pm in Dublin and the artist does a one-hour show for just 20 fans!!!!!! I like this idea, hehehehe! If you can't listen to the show (I'll be in the same situation when I'm in Madrid) the only thing u can do is check the site regularly to see when they announce the next person. It;s the today fm website, just go to Ray Foley's part and there's a section called Live Lunch.

Yeah I'm not suprised that he's a bit big headed actually, but he's so funny! :naughty:

Used you listen to him on the Blast? I swear it was the best show ever to grace Irish radio :naughty: I used to ring him in loads on the phone! :naughty: was on the show a few times too!

I'll definitely keep an eye on that now, would be amazing if he had one on Mika, and we could just slip in that we are like the only Irish fans on the MFC and give him a link and I think that would pretty much speak for itself! :naughty:

Yeah I'm not suprised that he's a bit big headed actually, but he's so funny!

Used you listen to him on the Blast? I swear it was the best show ever to grace Irish radio I used to ring him in loads on the phone! :naughty: was on the show a few times too!

I'll definitely keep an eye on that now, would be amazing if he had one on Mika, and we could just slip in that we are like the only Irish fans on the MFC and give him a link and I think that would pretty much speak for itself! :naughty:

No I never heard him on Blast..that's cool u were on the show!! :punk:

Yeah it'd be fab!!! The thing that gives me hope is that Mika said in an interview a few weeks ago that he wants to do some smaller, acoustic shows.. so I think, especially since his tour finishes next week, he'd really like to do this if he's asked..... Yeah we'd be there with our flashing hearts :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: oh yeah I'm liking this a lot, :naughty::thumb_yello:

No I never heard him on Blast..that's cool u were on the show!!

Yeah it'd be fab!!! The thing that gives me hope is that Mika said in an interview a few weeks ago that he wants to do some smaller, acoustic shows.. so I think, especially since his tour finishes next week, he'd really like to do this if he's asked..... Yeah we'd be there with our flashing hearts :mf_lustslow: oh yeah I'm liking this a lot, :naughty::thumb_yello:

Yeah I was a real dedicated listener to that show lol!

Oh really he said that? :shocked: omg, this is looking good! :mf_lustslow: plus he may start to feel bad that he never came to Ireland on tour (hopefully, he should do :naughty: ) sooo, this would be the perfect opportunity to come! I think I might send Ray an email suggesting Mika, and Mika, if you happen to be reading, AHEM! :naughty:

Yeah I was a real dedicated listener to that show lol!

Oh really he said that? :shocked: omg, this is looking good! :mf_lustslow: plus he may start to feel bad that he never came to Ireland on tour (hopefully, he should do :naughty: ) sooo, this would be the perfect opportunity to come! I think I might send Ray an email suggesting Mika, and Mika, if you happen to be reading, AHEM! :naughty:

hahaha love it!! Yeah twice this week when he played a Mika song I texted in saying, "Guys, please get mika to do the live lunch!!" lol. But yeah IF it does happen....I dunno I'll just check the website everyday and hope that I'd get tickets and somehow get a flight from madrid and and and hahaha i don't think I need to worry about all this yet. But I think there's hope for us!!

hahaha love it!! Yeah twice this week when he played a Mika song I texted in saying, "Guys, please get mika to do the live lunch!!" lol. But yeah IF it does happen....I dunno I'll just check the website everyday and hope that I'd get tickets and somehow get a flight from madrid and and and hahaha i don't think I need to worry about all this yet. But I think there's hope for us!!

haha oh good on ya! I must start bombarding him with emails now too, has to be done like! :naughty:

ooh it's so exciting you're going to Madrid though, I wish you all the best for it! and from what I know of them, Spanish people are very good lucking :wink2: doesn't hurt, haha! :naughty:

haha oh good on ya! I must start bombarding him with emails now too, has to be done like! :naughty:

ooh it's so exciting you're going to Madrid though, I wish you all the best for it! and from what I know of them, Spanish people are very good lucking :wink2: doesn't hurt, haha! :naughty:

hahaha yeah I'll email him too, then if they get Mika, they'll HAVE to give us tickets, lol :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah I love Spain, and Spanish ppl.... I lived in malaga for a year,and I also know Madrid quite well, and I have friends there already so it'll be fun!! So if you want to visit Madrid in the next four months or so, you know who to call! :wink2:

hahaha yeah I'll email him too, then if they get Mika, they'll HAVE to give us tickets, lol :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah I love Spain, and Spanish ppl.... I lived in malaga for a year,and I also know Madrid quite well, and I have friends there already so it'll be fun!! So if you want to visit Madrid in the next four months or so, you know who to call! :wink2:

I like this plan :naughty: we may appear desperate for now with all our emails and texts but it will all be worth it in the end hehe! :D

Aw it'll be great in that case since you know the place and have friends there too! aw and thanks for the offer, don't tempt me now lol!

I'm nearly at 2000 posts :blink: I'm scared! lol

I like this plan :naughty: we may appear desperate for now with all our emails and texts but it will all be worth it in the end hehe! :D

Aw it'll be great in that case since you know the place and have friends there too! aw and thanks for the offer, don't tempt me now lol!

I'm nearly at 2000 posts :blink: I'm scared! lol

whoa!!! 2000, that's amazing!!! I just passed 300 today...slowly but surely...hahahaha tho I have only been here for about 3 weeks.

Yeah I don't mind looking desperate in Ray Foley's eyes if in the end we get a private Mika concert, lol :bleh:

whoa!!! 2000, that's amazing!!! I just passed 300 today...slowly but surely...hahahaha tho I have only been here for about 3 weeks.

Yeah I don't mind looking desperate in Ray Foley's eyes if in the end we get a private Mika concert, lol :bleh:

woah good on ya for 300 already! I was very slow to begin with, used to spend most of my time on Gabbly! :naughty:

haha I'm sure I've made an eejit out of myself on the phone to him before or sent some cringe worthy texts so he'll be just like, oh her again, better give her and her friends the ticket, twill be the quickest way to get her off my back :naughty::roftl: