• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

well bordom is no fun :mf_rosetinted: i have those days all the time

HOW ARE THE IRISH DOIN TODAY?

no, bordom is far from fun:sad:

I'm not bored now, but frustrated with my laptop, it's going through a whiney faze, getting all sulky and turning off for no reason!:thumbdown:

and there is nothing wrong, I've checked everything, it's just trying to annoy me.:sneaky2:

:naughty:

other than that I'm good, you?

no, boardom is far from fun:sad:

I'm not bored now, but frustrated with my laptop, it's going through a whiney faze, getting all sulky and turning off for no reason!:thumbdown:

and there is nothing wrong, I've checked everything, it's just trying to annoy me.:sneaky2:

:naughty:

other than that I'm good, you?

o, evil laptop! thats no fair to u!

me. ermmmm im sick. ive slept from like 10pm-3:30pm

aww thank u!

ermm i am i bit better....

and how are u doing today?

Awh, I hope you're fully better soon!!! :huglove:

I'm fine, except (Debbie might be interested in this too) my photoshop won't work......well, I mean, it was copied from a cd (ssshhhhhhhh :mf_rosetinted:) but now that the trial is over, it won't work....... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Awh, I hope you're fully better soon!!! :huglove:

I'm fine, except (Debbie might be interested in this too) my photoshop won't work......well, I mean, it was copied from a cd (ssshhhhhhhh :mf_rosetinted:) but now that the trial is over, it won't work....... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

thanks

o thats no good!! hmmmmmmm thats a bummer im sorry

haha, I think I have an idea, but I won't say on here since well...it's the MFC lol

I know, he was trying to tell my something(Andythat is)

my Big Bens weren't very straight either, and they're all from a moving bus, so only some were clear,haha

I hope you did okay today!

poor Lappy all alone (you should feel guilty now) and it's nicer to say he/she rather than "it"

I've been so bored today! I've tons that I could be doing, but it's one of those days I don't want to do anything. I keep surfing around online, popping in here and myspace! but that's it, real life is just waiting for me to turn off this laptop.

:mf_lustslow: Spill! what better place to discuss Mika-stalking than the MFC :naughty: errmm... I'm joking *tries to look cool* :naughty:

Aaw did you go on those bus tours too? I lovvvveeeed those! :wub2: I wanted to stay on them all day and not bother getting off :naughty:

My exams went alright I think, thanks! Haha my laptop was definitely not happy with me leaving it behind, when I came back my internet was down! :shocked: Spiteful little twit :sneaky2: I just got it back working again today! *shakes fist at laptop*

Right I'm gonna post some pics I took in London! I'm sorting through them now and I'll upload a couple in a few minutes (:

Ok, I was obviously excited about seeing Big Ben, I took a pile of pics and none of them were straight! :rotfl:

DCFC0482-1.jpg

DCFC0429.jpg

Just outside Trafalgar Square

DCFC0448.jpg

View from the London Eye

DCFC0483.jpg

The actual London Eye

DCFC0416.jpg

Piccadilly on the bus, I still love this one even though the bus spoils the view a bit!

DCFC0478.jpg

Tower bridge (:

DCFC0480.jpg

View of Big Ben from the Thames

DCFC0455.jpg

another one from the London eye

DCFC0018.jpg

Camden Lock :wub2:

Ok so my camera is reeallly crap at indoor photos so don't be shocked by how bad these are, these are actually the best ones I got from the Goth Detectives gig D:

Noel.jpg

Noel

Russell.jpg

Russell

:wub2:

o, evil laptop! thats no fair to u!

me. ermmmm im sick. ive slept from like 10pm-3:30pm

I know! it's bold!

Ah, poor you! I hope your feeling better now!

Debbie, I hope your computer is behaving itself!!!

It is okay today, but it's still not right:huh:

I can't figure it at all, times like this I hate technology...

Awh, I hope you're fully better soon!!!

I'm fine, except (Debbie might be interested in this too) my photoshop won't work......well, I mean, it was copied from a cd (ssshhhhhhhh)but now that the trial is over, it won't work.......

:crybaby: are you serious?!? It's stopped!!

okay, how about I send it back and we try more ideas to get it to work?

really, there hads to be a way! don't give up!

Yeah it's really annoying...and just when I was getting used to using it!! :sad: Oh well, maybe I'll find a way around it..........

you will find a way! I'll help you!

I can send it back, and get more information from my cousin, he hasn't answered the other questions I've sent him yet, but I'll tell him its important!

Spill! what better place to discuss Mika-stalking than the MFC errmm... I'm joking *tries to look cool*

Aaw did you go on those bus tours too? I lovvvveeeed those! I wanted to stay on them all day and not bother getting off

My exams went alright I think, thanks! Haha my laptop was definitely not happy with me leaving it behind, when I came back my internet was down! Spiteful little twit I just got it back working again today! *shakes fist at laptop*

Right I'm gonna post some pics I took in London! I'm sorting through them now and I'll upload a couple in a few minutes (:

Sheree!! your online and I'm online!:punk:

lol, I might pm you on that topic.................:bleh:

yeah, I wanred to stay on them too! it's lovely feeling like you don't have to do anything but relax on a big bus, with the wind in your hair:naughty:

I was the same, I was so tired and lazy when we got on those, especially after walking so much!

:thumbdown: I'm so annoyed with laptops lately!

and no internet!! twit! hahaha!

yeah, I see some pics!

:thumbdown: I just wrote a message about your pics and it didn't work....

I really love your pics!:wub2:

When you said they weren't great, I imagined blurry bent Big Bens, but those are really good!:wub2:

And Camden!!:mf_lustslow:

I loved Camden!

I got some lil chinese toys there (ala Happy Ending video):naughty:

Is it really busy here today, or am I the only one who keeps getting (network too busy, operation timed out messages...when a message won't go though...):blink:

:lmao: instead of blink for that smilie, I wrote blonk!

Why do I find that so funny!?!?LOL

Yeah it's really annoying...and just when I was getting used to using it!! :sad: Oh well, maybe I'll find a way around it..........

aww im sorry, i hope u do

I know! it's bold!

Ah, poor you! I hope your feeling better now!

thanks, im getting a little better

but... u know

------------------------------------------------

SHEREE! AMAZING PICS! NOW IM GOING CRAZY MAD WANTING TO GO THERE NOW!!! amazing pics!

Sheree!! your online and I'm online!

lol, I might pm you on that topic

yeah, I wanred to stay on them too! it's lovely feeling like you don't have to do anything but relax on a big bus, with the wind in your hair:naughty:

I was the same, I was so tired and lazy when we got on those, especially after walking so much!

I'm so annoyed with laptops lately!

and no internet!! twit! hahaha!

yeah, I see some pics!

Ooooh that's exactly what I loved! Just being able to relax and enjoy the scenery and the atmosphere of London and having the wind in your hair, it's just amazing! :wub2: and I just love those open top buses too! Next time I think I'm gonna get one of those tickets and just stay the whole journey til I get back to where I started :naughty:

I just wrote a message about your pics and it didn't work....

I really love your pics!

When you said they weren't great, I imagined blurry bent Big Bens, but those are really good!

And Camden!!

I loved Camden!

I got some lil chinese toys there (ala Happy Ending video):naughty:

Is it really busy here today, or am I the only one who keeps getting (network too busy, operation timed out messages...when a message won't go though...)

instead of blink for that smilie, I wrote blonk!

Why do I find that so funny!?!?LOL

Ugh I hate when that happens! I haven't been getting any of those error messages though, but knowing my luck it will be the next thing I see!

Oh yes I loved Camden too, such a great feel to the place! Oh cool!! I actually think I briefly saw ones like that too, but we were just about to leave :thumbdown: They have such cool stuff at the markets there!

aww im sorry, i hope u do

but... u know

------------------------------------------------

SHEREE! AMAZING PICS! NOW IM GOING CRAZY MAD WANTING TO GO THERE NOW!!! amazing pics!

Aw thanks Dev! :wub2: I wanna go back!!

but... u know

:sad: Are you missing school, or are you not back yet?

poor Dev:(

Ooooh that's exactly what I loved! Just being able to relax and enjoy the scenery and the atmosphere of London and having the wind in your hair, it's just amazing! and I just love those open top buses too! Next time I think I'm gonna get one of those tickets and just stay the whole journey til I get back to where I started

Ugh I hate when that happens! I haven't been getting any of those error messages though, but knowing my luck it will be the next thing I see!

Oh yes I loved Camden too, such a great feel to the place! Oh cool!! I actually think I briefly saw ones like that too, but we were just about to leave They have such cool stuff at the markets there!

yeah, we were thinking of doing that at one point, but then we'd be kicking ourselves for missing some things,

though that sounds like bliss!:wub2:

yeah, I got a few(error message things)...:boxed:

I really do think you could spend days in Camden and not get bored, it's just that kind of place.

np!

its so pretty there. i envy the ppl living there!

Same here *shakes fist at Mika and Russell* :mad3:

I actually want to live there :shocked:

yeah, we were thinking of doing that at one point, but then we'd be kicking ourselves for missing some things,

though that sounds like bliss!

yeah, I got a few(error message things)...:boxed:

I really do think you could spend days in Camden and not get bored, it's just that kind of place.

Yeah that's the thing, when there is so much to do and so little time! I think the entire journey is about 2 hours, but I'm not sure, but I would do that again! :bleh:

Yeah you really could! We spent *counts* 4-5 hours there, and it just flew, felt like no time at all! :shocked: and we still had more to explore!

I love Piccadilly too :mf_lustslow: I didn't even get off there but the bus was stuck there for a few minutes so I had lots of time to observe :naughty: but wow, it was so cool! all the billboards, it's meant to be amazing at night, I'd love to see that!

i missed friday. and today is a national holiday so no school

ah, thats good! It'd be sad to be back to a new year and sick.

Same here *shakes fist at Mika and Russell*

I actually want to live there

Yeah that's the thing, when there is so much to do and so little time! I think the entire journey is about 2 hours, but I'm not sure, but I would do that again!

Yeah you really could! We spent *counts* 4-5 hours there, and it just flew, felt like no time at all! and we still had more to explore!

I love Piccadilly too I didn't even get off there but the bus was stuck there for a few minutes so I had lots of time to observe but wow, it was so cool! all the billboards, it's meant to be amazing at night, I'd love to see that!

yep, you've been bitten by the London bug:naughty:

and it doesn't help that Mika and Russell are based there(is Russell?) it just makes it even more appealing for some reason:naughty:

yeah, but even when the buses are stuck in traffic, it's all very relaxing and nice:wub2:

ha, yeah there is't enough time to do everything there! I took a lot of pics of the crazy walls there, with the giant boots and shoes etc. I'd post them but I couldn't be bothered right now:naughty:

oh yeah Piccadilly!:mf_lustslow:

how funny is it that if you wander in the Irish thread you get a lot of chatter about London!lol

haha

i want to go to N. Ireland and London in the summer

my dad says i might get to, and we have fam, over in N Ireland, so who knows

oh, sounds nice! N.Ireland is lovely, I'd definitly recommend it:wink2:

haha

i want to go to N. Ireland and London in the summer

my dad says i might get to, and we have fam, over in N Ireland, so who knows

Aw that would be lovely, I hope you get to come! :thumb_yello:

yep, you've been bitten by the London bug

and it doesn't help that Mika and Russell are based there(is Russell?) it just makes it even more appealing for some reason

yeah, but even when the buses are stuck in traffic, it's all very relaxing and nice

ha, yeah there is't enough time to do everything there! I took a lot of pics of the crazy walls there, with the giant boots and shoes etc. I'd post them but I couldn't be bothered right now

oh yeah Piccadilly!

how funny is it that if you wander in the Irish thread you get a lot of chatter about London!lol

Yep Russell lives there, which reminds me!! :mf_lustslow: When we were on the bus coming into London from the airport, we passed through this town, and I thought it looked familiar even though I've only seen a few pap photos of Russell's house and the road where he lives, but I recognised the red brick houses and trees and was like aaaah I wonder is there where Russell lives :mf_lustslow: and then I saw the sign!! (Hampstead - it's ok it's no secret where he lives) and I got a bit over excited and was like "aaah this is where Russell lives!!!" :naughty: it was so cool, just seeing his town and all, cos he is often seen out there too. It was nice cos the first thing I saw in London besides the airport was where Russell lives :wub2:

Oooh do post them some time, I'd love to see! They really do love shoes in Camden, every second shop is a shoe shop! :roftl:

Haha yeah I was thinking that too! if someone came in and saw all those pics, they'd be like, I thought Ireland was a Republic now:naughty:

ah, thats good! It'd be sad to be back to a new year and sick.

oh, sounds nice! N.Ireland is lovely, I'd definitly recommend it:wink2:

i had to go back the first week w/ a cast :hair: but like everyone is sick right now :thumbdown:

id really like to go there, a lot!

Aw that would be lovely, I hope you get to come! :thumb_yello:

Yep Russell lives there, which reminds me!! When we were on the bus coming into London from the airport, we passed through this town, and I thought it looked familiar even though I've only seen a few pap photos of Russell's house and the road where he lives, but I recognised the red brick houses and trees and was like aaaah I wonder is there where Russell lives and then I saw the sign!! (Hampstead - it's ok it's no secret where he lives) and I got a bit over excited and was like "aaah this is where Russell lives!!!" it was so cool, just seeing his town and all, cos he is often seen out there too. It was nice cos the first thing I saw in London besides the airport was where Russell lives

Oooh do post them some time, I'd love to see! They really do love shoes in Camden, every second shop is a shoe shop!

Haha yeah I was thinking that too! if someone came in and saw all those pics, they'd be like, I thought Ireland was a Republic now

Aw! that is a nice thing to see first thing in London!:wub2:

It's so cool that you even saw the street sign! Oh, it must have been really exciting! justto know he was close by(possibly:naughty:)

One giant Camden boot: (in one of the many shoe shops,lol)

LondonAugust08158.jpg

yeah, it would seem like that I think, London, Ireland...wait thats not right:naughty:

i had to go back the first week w/ a cast :hair: but like everyone is sick right now

id really like to go there, a lot!

A cast?! oh no! really, you do sound very unfortunate right now Dev, I hope things pick up!:thumb_yello:

Do go!