• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girls!!

Same here *shakes fist at Mika and Russell* :mad3:

I actually want to live there

hahahaha!!

Nice pics!!

So, exams all done?? :thumb_yello: I'm glad they went well!!!

It is okay today, but it's still not right

I can't figure it at all, times like this I hate technology...

are you serious?!? It's stopped!!

okay, how about I send it back and we try more ideas to get it to work?

really, there hads to be a way! don't give up!

you will find a way! I'll help you!

I can send it back, and get more information from my cousin, he hasn't answered the other questions I've sent him yet, but I'll tell him its important!

Oh, I hope you get your computer fixed.........man that's annoying!

So yeah, it's no longer working :tears:

Really, I don't want to put you or your cousin to any more trouble, I mean, I don't know what I could've done differently...

i missed friday. and today is a national holiday so no school

ah yeah, I heard :thumb_yello: nahce!

haha

i want to go to N. Ireland and London in the summer

my dad says i might get to, and we have fam, over in N Ireland, so who knows

oooh cool!! that'd be fab!

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...I'm glad, cos they're sore :thumbdown:

Aw! that is a nice thing to see first thing in London!

It's so cool that you even saw the street sign! Oh, it must have been really exciting! justto know he was close by(possibly)

One giant Camden boot: (in one of the many shoe shops,lol)

yeah, it would seem like that I think, London, Ireland...wait thats not right

Yep I was verry excited haha! and probably scared the other passangers on the bus (whether it's laughing at podcasts or shouting excitedly I always manage to do that :roftl:)

Ooh I like that! haha, aaw Camden is so cool! :D

I'd have loved to have seen Noel there! Someone I was talking to at Ponderland told me they saw him there before and followed him down the street and video recorded him from behind walking down the street haha! and Noel realised after a while and got them to play it back :roftl: and he was really nice and laughing at it apparenty, aaw :naughty:

Hey girls!!

hahahaha!!

Nice pics!!

So, exams all done?? I'm glad they went well!!!

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...I'm glad, cos they're sore

Hey Niamh!

Aw thank you thank you! I think they went ok at least.. eeek... haha! I'm reading the chapter of my psych book now on conciousness and sleep and stuff now cos it's really interesting, and typically we didn't cover that chapter this year! :thumbdown: Some of it's really interesting though..

Ooh, poor you with those wisdom teeth! I wouldn't look forward to getting teeth out, but at least it'll be relieving you of your pain.. but not nice in general :boxed: It'll be all over soon though :thumb_yello:

Hey Niamh!

Aw thank you thank you! I think they went ok at least.. eeek... haha! I'm reading the chapter of my psych book now on conciousness and sleep and stuff now cos it's really interesting, and typically we didn't cover that chapter this year! :thumbdown: Some of it's really interesting though..

Ooh, poor you with those wisdom teeth! I wouldn't look forward to getting teeth out, but at least it'll be relieving you of your pain.. but not nice in general :boxed: It'll be all over soon though :thumb_yello:

Yay I'm glad they went well :thumb_yello: I know some of the chapters in psychology are really really interesting, but they make you wait until later in the course :naughty: I loved Social Psych and Personality Psych.

Thanks, I got the wisdom teeth out yday...but I had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic and ended up vomiting allllll evening, even though I hadn't eaten in 24 hrs...and my head felt like it was going to explode....it was one of the worst experiences of my life...so at 11pm I went to the doctor and she gave me injections for the vomiting and the pain...so finally I could sleep. So, I'm okay today, except for the pain in the gums.....

How is everyone?

Yay I'm glad they went well :thumb_yello: I know some of the chapters in psychology are really really interesting, but they make you wait until later in the course :naughty: I loved Social Psych and Personality Psych.

Thanks, I got the wisdom teeth out yday...but I had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic and ended up vomiting allllll evening, even though I hadn't eaten in 24 hrs...and my head felt like it was going to explode....it was one of the worst experiences of my life...so at 11pm I went to the doctor and she gave me injections for the vomiting and the pain...so finally I could sleep. So, I'm okay today, except for the pain in the gums.....

How is everyone?

Yeaah I heard it gets really interesting in second year, and I was like damn! :sneaky2: lol

Oh no :sad: really sorry to hear that! :sad: I wonder how someone could get such a bad reaction.. at least you were able to get to the doctor..

I'm alright anyway, thanks! nothing new at all! lol

Yeaah I heard it gets really interesting in second year, and I was like damn! lol

Oh no :sad: really sorry to hear that! I wonder how someone could get such a bad reaction.. at least you were able to get to the doctor..

I'm alright anyway, thanks! nothing new at all! lol

But are you not keeping it on?? I'm sorry, I'm confused...you're going into 2nd year, right? So then you'll still get a chance to do the interesting stuff..or are you not doing Psych next yr?

Yeah I dunno, the doctor said she's had a lot of ppl in lately with reactions to anaesthetics, she was thinking maybe they changed sth in it.....:thumbdown:

But are you not keeping it on?? I'm sorry, I'm confused...you're going into 2nd year, right? So then you'll still get a chance to do the interesting stuff..or are you not doing Psych next yr?

Yeah I dunno, the doctor said she's had a lot of ppl in lately with reactions to anaesthetics, she was thinking maybe they changed sth in it.....:thumbdown:

Haha, no I’m not keeping on Psychology in 2nd year, I’ll be keeping French and English. But I'd would have been cool to do more of the interesting stuff if I could!

Oooh, they must have really, I mean thats pretty unusual that there's been so many bad reactions to it, they'll have to look into that!

Haha, no I’m not keeping on Psychology in 2nd year, I’ll be keeping French and English. But I'd would have been cool to do more of the interesting stuff if I could!

Oooh, they must have really, I mean thats pretty unusual that there's been so many bad reactions to it, they'll have to look into that!

ah ok, now I get it! :thumb_yello: I guess you'll just have to keep reading the Psych book in your free time then! :naughty:

When do u start back?

ah ok, now I get it! :thumb_yello: I guess you'll just have to keep reading the Psych book in your free time then! :naughty:

When do u start back?

Haha yeah :naughty:

No I still don't know what date I'm back yet, about the end of the month though. UCC are always late starting back, I remember last year they only let us know like about a week before we were to start, I was thinking, oh God, I still haven't heard from them..did I do my CAO right? :naughty:

What are your plans for this year now? :)

Haha yeah :naughty:

No I still don't know what date I'm back yet, about the end of the month though. UCC are always late starting back, I remember last year they only let us know like about a week before we were to start, I was thinking, oh God, I still haven't heard from them..did I do my CAO right? :naughty:

What are your plans for this year now? :)

Wow, that IS late....and how annoying that they tell you so late too!! weird.... Do you have accommodation and evth sorted?

My plan for this yr :naughty: is LISBON! I'm teaching English there for the yr (till June) so I'm heading in less than 3 weeks! :thumb_yello:

Where is Debbie? And Dev? And Stephanie? (haven't seen her in forever!) And while we're at it, what bout Jess and Shahd and the other honorary Irishers??

Okay, I could quote but it's easier to just do this:naughty:

Niamh, my plan today is to look at the disc myself, I'm gonna search around to see what the problem might be. So hopefully I'll figure it!

Sheree, your bus story is funny!:lmao: And pity you missed a spot of Noel!

Oh, and this is off topic but I was watching the IT crowd the other day, and Noel was just hilarious! Do any of ye watch I.T. crowd?! it's brill!

And Hi Dev:bye:

I just registered at college yesterday, I'm really excited now!

Apparantly we get to use flat screen mac/apple computers with photoshop, flash and illustrator...(my dream come true!)

So I'm looking forward to starting now:D

I hope yer all well!

Wow, that IS late....and how annoying that they tell you so late too!! weird.... Do you have accommodation and evth sorted?

My plan for this yr :naughty: is LISBON! I'm teaching English there for the yr (till June) so I'm heading in less than 3 weeks! :thumb_yello:

Where is Debbie? And Dev? And Stephanie? (haven't seen her in forever!) And while we're at it, what bout Jess and Shahd and the other honorary Irishers??

Yeah but in a way it's cool cos we get practically an extra month of summer :naughty:

Oooh Lisbon, wow! very nice, I guess you picked up on the Portugese pretty easily so :thumb_yello: how cool that you get to see so much of the world.. you'll never settle down in Ireland will you? :naughty:

Okay, I could quote but it's easier to just do this

Niamh, my plan today is to look at the disc myself, I'm gonna search around to see what the problem might be. So hopefully I'll figure it!

Sheree, your bus story is funny! And pity you missed a spot of Noel!

Oh, and this is off topic but I was watching the IT crowd the other day, and Noel was just hilarious! Do any of ye watch I.T. crowd?! it's brill!

And Hi Dev

Apparantly we get to use flat screen mac/apple computers with photoshop, flash and illustrator...(my dream come true!)

So I'm looking forward to starting now

I hope yer all well!

The IT crowd? I've never heard of it! Noel is in it? ooh I must look it up.. what channel is it on?

Oh cool! that sounds like fun :naughty: aw I'm glad you're really looking forward to it :thumb_yello:

Okay, I could quote but it's easier to just do this

So I'm looking forward to starting now:D

I hope yer all well!

hey!! that's so cool about your course, sounds like it'll suit u perfectly!! Yay!!! :biggrin2:

Awh, thanks! If you find out how it could work, that'd be great! But don't worry about it if u can't :wink2:

Yeah I've seen the IT Crowd once or twice, it's funny but not my fave kind of comedy....actually I think I saw the same episode twice :roftl:

Yeah but in a way it's cool cos we get practically an extra month of summer

Oooh Lisbon, wow! very nice, I guess you picked up on the Portugese pretty easily so how cool that you get to see so much of the world.. you'll never settle down in Ireland will you?

Yeah that's true, nice long hols!!

Yeah I love Lisbon :blush-anim-cl: I'm wokring on the Portuguese....:naughty:

nope, definitely won't settle down here, lol

Yeah that's true, nice long hols!!

Yeah I love Lisbon :blush-anim-cl: I'm wokring on the Portuguese....:naughty:

nope, definitely won't settle down here, lol

Definitely not? aaw, are you sure??

Sometimes I think I will, and sometimes I think maybe England... I don't think I'd like to settle down in France though, I think I'd prefer somewhere that speaks English primarily :naughty:

Definitely not? aaw, are you sure??

Sometimes I think I will, and sometimes I think maybe England... I don't think I'd like to settle down in France though, I think I'd prefer somewhere that speaks English primarily :naughty:

hehe, you and Debbie have an obsession with London don't ye :naughty: i've a lot of friends who moved there recently, they love it :thumb_yello:

Nope, lol definitely not....even spending a week in this country I'm planning my next escape :roftl: i dunno, I've no problems or bad memories, I just hate the weather, the roads, the government, SOOOOO many things..I love being in Spanish-speaking countries, I love speaking Spanish so I reckon maybe Madrid, but I'd love to go to Argentina too :wub2:

hehe, you and Debbie have an obsession with London don't ye :naughty: i've a lot of friends who moved there recently, they love it :thumb_yello:

Nope, lol definitely not....even spending a week in this country I'm planning my next escape :roftl: i dunno, I've no problems or bad memories, I just hate the weather, the roads, the government, SOOOOO many things..I love being in Spanish-speaking countries, I love speaking Spanish so I reckon maybe Madrid, but I'd love to go to Argentina too :wub2:

:woot_jump: YAY!!!!!!!!! We want Neeve in Madrid!!!!!!

Hello all BTW:naughty: